John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thirty seven and notice greys on the side and some on top. Its not not. Has anyone took hgh and noticed reverse gray hair back to younger year hairs?

Ive taken l-dopa five years ago for a year straight, and I didnt have very many greys at all , back I took it six years ago. That said, I recommend no more than two months on it if thats everyday dosing or less

I was thinking of trying it this offseason , for maybe a couple months and seeing if less grey hairs than when starting, and even if it reverses the grey hairs.

I ask about hgh reversing grey hair because a buddy told me about it. and I knew about L-dopa .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Also look into copper deficiency leads into dopamine issues.
Free radicals excess will cause it.
Glutathione may be something to consider.

j4ever41

Awards
Im thirty seven and notice greys on the side and some on top. Its not not. Has anyone took hgh and noticed reverse gray hair back to younger year hairs?

Ive taken l-dopa five years ago for a year straight, and I didnt have very many greys at all , back I took it six years ago. That said, I recommend no more than two months on it if thats everyday dosing or less

I was thinking of trying it this offseason , for maybe a couple months and seeing if less grey hairs than when starting, and even if it reverses the grey hairs.

I ask about hgh reversing grey hair because a buddy told me about it. and I knew about L-dopa .
grey hair runs in my family, I started getting it when I was28/29, my brother was younger than that, GH starting reversing it for me ( thats not why I took it ) I ran it for about 6 months and at that point it probably had reversed around 10% or so, my wife pointed out to me after a couple of months, it probably another individual response thing.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
you might wanna look into one of the research peptides that helps with telemores, as well.

Epitalon, I think?