Does Ketotifen allow for a continuous 6 week run of Clen?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read that it prevents/reduces down regulation, thus wouldn't require a 2 week on / 2 week off.

Appreciate some thoughts.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve used it and had good results, I’ve also used clen without it on a 2 on/2off basis with ecay on the off weeks with great results.

I’ve seen/heard people say you can run clen continuously for 8 weeks as the down regulation doesn’t stop it being effective (albeit to be lesser degree).

I guess what im saying is I don’t know 🤣

but I would use it again if that helps

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with ecay on the off weeks s
I thought about doing that, but also read that E and Clen have the same receptor effect.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve used it and had good results, I’ve also used clen without it on a 2 on/2off basis with ecay on the off weeks with great results.

I’ve seen/heard people say you can run clen continuously for 8 weeks as the down regulation doesn’t stop it being effective (albeit to be lesser degree).

I guess what im saying is I don’t know 🤣

but I would use it again if that helps
2 on 2 off is pretty much broscience. Just increase the dosage over time, instead where most people go real high right off the bat.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 on 2 off is pretty much broscience. Just increase the dosage over time, instead where most people go real high right off the bat.
I typically go 20 for 2-3 days, then 40 for 2-3 and so on to 160. Don’t like going over 160 ever (and that’s high by some standards from what I’ve seen). 2-3 days is how long the shaking takes to stop so in my head that’s the time to increase the dosage. But that’s based on what I’d seen when I first started using it some years back, I’ve seen more recent stuff suggesting you can run the same dose effectively for twice as long as I am

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read that it prevents/reduces down regulation, thus wouldn't require a 2 week on / 2 week off.

Appreciate some thoughts.
@BeardedBreast This should answer all your questions !!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd honestly like to know the answer to this myself. I've seen conflicting information.