Does IML Dream N Grow kill libido?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
My libido has been surprisingly low, lately. There are several factors that could be contributing and one of them is that it started happening soon after I began taking IML Dream N Grow.

The supp has been wonderful for helping get to sleep -- and to have good and restful sleep.

But, I'm wondering if one of the side effects is a drop in libido?

Has anyone else experienced that?

CharlesBronsn

Awards
No, not with that one, be careful of getting dehydrated though, seems to do that to a lot of people

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my mouth gets quite dry with it -- it's especially bad when I take two. I seldom do that, anymore.

Glad to hear this isn't what's causing it.

Just to be sure... if anyone else has tried it, maybe you could confirm?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Make sure your hydrated. And also how is your bp. I tried 2 caps maybe 2 times. Stick to one. No way can i do 2. my throat was so dried out and my mouth, i couldnt sleep because i was drinking so much i had to constantly go to the bathroom.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love dream and grow. But i stick to one cap.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, no libido issues. I stick to 1 cap as well, 2 is too uncomfortable.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure your hydrated. And also how is your bp. I tried 2 caps maybe 2 times. Stick to one. No way can i do 2. my throat was so dried out and my mouth, i couldnt sleep because i was drinking so much i had to constantly go to the bathroom.
Same here! I had to keep a whole bottle of water next to my bed. I think 1 cap is the sweet spot though and it worked well for me.

I didn't notice a decrease in libido though. My guess is it's something else causing that.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's possible. It has a kratom extract in it and kratom does have that effect on some.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it could very well be due to the Kratom in it.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ive read that kratom can lead to lowered test and increased estro..

i use kratom often and have no noticed but i am also currently cyciling inhibit e and a handful of natty t boosters

ksm - 66
lj100
vit d3
boron

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's possible. It has a kratom extract in it and kratom does have that effect on some.
Yes there is always the possibility. So you cannot just say no. I see many people use it for sexual benefits. But not every person is the same. Like many other things like supps,PEDs etc. The benefits and sides can vary from person to person.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes there is always the possibility. So you cannot just say no. I see many people use it for sexual benefits. But not every person is the same. Like many other things like supps,PEDs etc. The benefits and sides can vary from person to person.
Very true. For me personally, it has increased my libido (which has been almost non-existant for a while now) I think through it greatly decreasing my depression.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting. My libido had been pretty strong, and I had about 6 weeks of taking Get Diesel Test Hard Core, Nos Pre Cursor, and Ready 4 War.

Those are all supposed to kick your natural test building parts into gear.

Then those ran out, and I expected libido to be good.

Along that same time, I started on Dream N Grow and Nootrol.

There are probably other things that changed at that time, but I can't think of what they are.

So, I've just been trying to figure out the trigger.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kratom can crush libido. I have to stick to taking it only 2x a week or I have no interest whatsoever. I've talked to others that love kratom and all said the same. I will also mention that melatonin can also cause this and some depression. I personally think melatonin should not be added into supplement mixes as it can vary so widely with the amount that has negative effects on people. Some can take up to 5mg, others no more than 1mg or less. Not a fan of it.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Yet no one is reporting lower Libido from Dream N Grow?

I think I'll try the next few nights without Dream N Grow to see if

1) I'm still able to get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night;

2) If my libido returns.

Do you know how long after discontinuing Kratom people generally regained their libido?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me if I take a week off, things come back to normal. Kratom is just so amazing at taking all the stresses and cares away that I feel are attributed to the opiate like effects, this is just a side that comes with it when used for prolonged amounts of time.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Yet no one is reporting lower Libido from Dream N Grow?

I think I'll try the next few nights without Dream N Grow to see if

1) I'm still able to get to sleep quickly and sleep well through the night;

2) If my libido returns.

Do you know how long after discontinuing Kratom people generally regained their libido?
Please keep us updated with this. I like to keep track of this kind of stuff.
Question ,have you experience this with normal kratom dosing. Aside from DNG with the 20 x extract. Thanks

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me if I take a week off, things come back to normal. Kratom is just so amazing at taking all the stresses and cares away that I feel are attributed to the opiate like effects, this is just a side that comes with it when used for prolonged amounts of time.
I don't have any libido issues but I do feel that my body hurt less from training abuse, joints feel smother in the morning.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I love all the positive effects of DnG. I can live with the dry mouth. But, IF it's killing my libido, that's probably a deal breaker.

Last night was my second night w/o taking it. I got to sleep okay, but it was more "fitful" than with DnG. No improvement, so far, on Libido. I tried a solo experiment and ended up with a rather large "load" but with a rather flaccid member. That surprised me. And, I've no idea what that means in terms of what's causing my situation. I mean, it shows my body is producing the good stuff, but something is hampering arousal and a full erection.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Third night of not taking DnG. Slept fine. No improvement in libido.

So, it's possible there's no connection between the two. But since someone suggested it can take a week, I'll continue the experiment until then.

One bright spot is that maybe DnG "reset" my sleep clock and I'll possibly be able to sleep well without having to take it every night.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At least your narrowing down the cause. Have you checked bp throughout the day.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
No. I don't have a convenient way to check bp

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know how long you were taking it or what the Kratom type or amount is in the D+G, but give it a solid week to assess. 3 days of Bali has my **** dead for about that long. I was into my second week before noticing improvement the last stint I did where I was mixing between Bali and Green Indo for multiple days.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Well, I believe I was just getting into my 2nd bottle when I started to notice the issue, but assumed it was other stuff like stress or how recent my last "fun time" was. Half way into the 2nd bottle is when I started to get concerned.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
As a daily kratom user (usually red strains but I also enjoy Green MD), I can say that it significantly decreases my libido. Im only 20 so a decrease in libido still has it working just fine, but it definitely isn't where it was before I started using daily (about 6 months ago). I keep my doses on the lower end for sedation, but I imagine at any dose it would cause these issues for many.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I noticed improvement (some, not major) in my morning libido.

Note: I'm not being remotely scientific in finding the cause. In addition to not taking DnG, I've also started taking Tribulus and Ashwagandha, both of which claim to help improve libido. I've also curtailed my online viewing habits to see if that helps.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I noticed improvement (some, not major) in my morning libido.

Note: I'm not being remotely scientific in finding the cause. In addition to not taking DnG, I've also started taking Tribulus and Ashwagandha, both of which claim to help improve libido. I've also curtailed my online viewing habits to see if that helps.