Does Epiandro and alpha-7 require PCT?

tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
I recently bought two bottles of transdermal, one Epiandro and one alpha-7. I want to run a 6 weeks cycle. However, I see some thread saying that Epiandro is suppressive. Hence, I would like to ask if they require a PCT? Are there any suggestions?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It won't hurt anything. I'd spend the $30 to have Nolva/Clomid on hand and see how you feel at the end or just run a couple weeks at a low dose when you finish.

I just finished 4 weeks of Alpha Seven and have 4 more weeks with Epiandro added in. Not sure if I'll PCT or not to be honest, but I have it ready.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PCT is always a good idea. As stated above the cost isn’t much compared to what damage you can do if you need it and don’t have it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's your epiandro doses at? Transdermal epiandro is about 2x as potent mg vs mg with the oral. So if you got the product I think you do it's 450mf per serving TD which is about 900mg worth of the oral. That's gonna require a real PCT. Get some nolvadex/ tamoxifen

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PCT is always a good idea. As stated above the cost isn’t much compared to what damage you can do if you need it and don’t have it.
Agreed. Always best to be conservative in my opinion and run a PCT.

exrugger

Awards
Personally feel it depends on type of epiandro, dosage, and length of cycle- but minimally I'd get a top shelf OTC PCT unless you were doing something longer and/or higher dosed then get some nolva. Also maybe pickup up some good dht blocking shampoo and biotin supplement if your prone to hair loss. So if I was doing 4-6 weeks at 600mg or less per day of oral epiandro then I'd use OTC PCT but if I did anything more then that id probably consider nolva to be safe.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Personally feel it depends on type of epiandro, dosage, and length of cycle- but minimally I'd get a top shelf OTC PCT unless you were doing something longer and/or higher dosed then get some nolva. Also maybe pickup up some good dht blocking shampoo and biotin supplement if your prone to hair loss. So if I was doing 4-6 weeks at 600mg or less per day of oral epiandro then I'd use OTC PCT but if I did anything more then that id probably consider nolva to be safe.
There's only 1 type of epiandro...

exrugger

Awards
There's only 1 type of epiandro...
You know what I mean don't you? Such as different brands, delivery methods and quality vary. Not all epiandro products are equal imo

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know what I mean don't you? Such as different brands, delivery methods and quality vary. Not all epiandro products are equal imo
Ya, but epiandro is epiandro is epiandro. No1 asks a question wanting to know if they need PCT for a bunk or underdosed product. Delivery method dosent make epiandro turn into something different.

This is like if someone said do I need PCT for DBOL and your response was, well depends if it's oral or injectable DBOL, depends if it's real or fake.

There's one kind of epiandro, delivery method does not change weather or not the drug requires pct and if the epiandro is real epiandro then all products are created equal.

You gave a dragged out answer to a simple question and threw in a bunch of made up variables

exrugger

Awards
Ya, but epiandro is epiandro is epiandro. No1 asks a question wanting to know if they need PCT for a bunk or underdosed product. Delivery method dosent make epiandro turn into something different.

This is like if someone said do I need PCT for DBOL and your response was, well depends if it's oral or injectable DBOL, depends if it's real or fake.

There's one kind of epiandro, delivery method does not change weather or not the drug requires pct and if the epiandro is real epiandro then all products are created equal.

You gave a dragged out answer to a simple question and threw in a bunch of made up variables
So made up variables like dosage and length have nothing to do with pct? 🙄 Please also delivery method can change the amount your body actually gets. This is all common knowledge. Hence why I essentially said 'depends on dosage and length' if it's short term and lower dose less shutdown. Higher dose and longer more shutdown.

exrugger

Awards
Weren't you the same bro that said a few posts up that transdermal was stronger too lol idk y your so pissed

"Transdermal epiandro is about 2x as potent mg vs mg with the oral. "

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Weren't you the same bro that said a few posts up that transdermal was stronger too lol idk y your so pissed

"Transdermal epiandro is about 2x as potent mg vs mg with the oral. "
Nothing you are saying has anything to do with what I'm saying.

Transdermal is stronger mg vs mg, that has nothing to do with anything.

I'm not pissed, I just don't like ppl spreading bad or foolish info and that's what your doing.

And apparently your not even understanding the very simple points in trying to make.

It's all good dude, do you. Il leave you alone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So made up variables like dosage and length have nothing to do with pct? 🙄 Please also delivery method can change the amount your body actually gets. This is all common knowledge. Hence why I essentially said 'depends on dosage and length' if it's short term and lower dose less shutdown. Higher dose and longer more shutdown.
Nothing in this post is relevant to the fact that epiandro is epiandro. Your shifting the field goal posts trying to make yourself feel correct. Peace out ✌

exrugger

Awards
Nothing in this post is relevant to the fact that epiandro is epiandro. Your shifting the field goal posts trying to make yourself feel correct. Peace out ✌
So you would use the same PCT for epiandro regardless of delivery method, dosage, and length?