Does Dermacrine Cause Acne?

iceman321

Awards
I’m very acne prone. Also, is this a good non pro hormone alt for a 27 y/o?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m very acne prone. Also, is this a good non pro hormone alt for a 27 y/o?
Personally never had an acne with any run that I’ve run. It’s going to be slightly suppressive, but is a good choice. If your looking to stay natty this may not be your best option.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should check out arimistane instead

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should check out arimistane instead
Really depends on if he wants to stay away from those types of products. Of the two dermacrine would be better.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve ran it few times and had no issues .. but if your prone to it there’s a high chance of it then .. anything that messes your hormonal will cause skin to break out .. even just dhea

Can always start this at low dose 2 pumps and increases weekly .. will give u good indication

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve ran it few times and had no issues .. but if your prone to it there’s a high chance of it then .. anything that messes your hormonal will cause skin to break out .. even just dhea

Can always start this at low dose 2 pumps and increases weekly .. will give u good indication
^^Agreed! I'm not sure how many bottles I've used (it's more than 10 😉) but I've never had a bad outbreak or anything too bad. I'm one of those guys that had the acid scrubs from the dermatologist to fight my acne when I was a teen. The worst I ever got was a couple pimples on my upper chest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^Agreed! I'm not sure how many bottles I've used (it's more than 10 😉) but I've never had a bad outbreak or anything too bad. I'm one of those guys that had the acid scrubs from the dermatologist to fight my acne when I was a teen. The worst I ever got was a couple pimples on my upper chest.
lol...you are still a kid:cool:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer