Does DAA effect your off time for your next cycle?

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Looking to start a cut cycle but I’ve been running DAA for 6 weeks now just curious to know if I’ll be good to start another cycle soon I got off my cycle probably early mid January

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to start a cut cycle but I’ve been running DAA for 6 weeks now just curious to know if I’ll be good to start another cycle soon I got off my cycle probably early mid January
If your talking d aspartic acid then it will have little effect on anything. It helps normalise natural test levels but doesn't raise it to any kind of steroid type level. If you have just come off cycle then it can help in getting your test back to normal natural range and this will help with any lethargy and libido issues. Studies show that it loses its effects after 12 weeks and can even start lowering levels again so I wouldn't run it year round.

If your talking about something else then apologies.

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
If your talking d aspartic acid then it will have little effect on anything. It helps normalise natural test levels but doesn't raise it to any kind of steroid type level. If you have just come off cycle then it can help in getting your test back to normal natural range and this will help with any lethargy and libido issues. Studies show that it loses its effects after 12 weeks and can even start lowering levels again so I wouldn't run it year round.

If your talking about something else then apologies.
Good deal man that’s what I needed to know I appreciate it. Yea I don’t run anything for more than 8 weeks

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on your last cycle you probably still need more time off though but taking daa still counts as being "off". What cycle were you running until mid January?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I'm a bit scared your gonna say you have ran an anabolic cycle and daa is your pct...

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
And I'm a bit scared your gonna say you have ran an anabolic cycle and daa is your pct...
I had the full pct man
Clomid
Nolva
Post cycle x3 (couldn’t hurt)
Started DAA about week 2 after my libido being crashed for that long and it spiked back up after the DAA.
I ran a cycle of DMZ I plan on doing a cut cycle with epistane 2.0 and a mild sarm late March early April

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aah cool. It can be hard to understand posts sometimes with minimal info. So if you start in April that would be about 10 weeks off after pct right? Not including the daa

Noteboom

Noteboom

Awards
  • Established
Aah cool. It can be hard to understand posts sometimes with minimal info. So if you start in April that would be about 10 weeks off after pct right? Not including the daa
Yes and I’m saying mid April to be on the safe side. Right my bad I should’ve gave a little more info.