Does clen still work if you go 1 day on 1 day off?

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I want to take clen to preserve some muscle when cutting, but im prescribed adderall and i dont want to mix two stims. I take the adderall 3 days a week, so would taking clen on the off days work, or is it just a waste?

clen - m(20mcg) / w (40mcg) / f (60mcg) / su (80mcg) ---> working up to 120-160mcg each dose
adderall - t/th/sat

Is it better to go 4 days in a row on clen, 3 days off?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive heard suggestions of two on one off. No idea cause im no expert, but id think eod dosing would be less than ideal.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First time I took Clen I did 2 days on 2 days off with ephedrine on the off days, don’t remember for how long but I think 6 weeks, got great results, got stronger and leaner.

So eod could work, especially if you take Adderall on your “off” days.

ayyyman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
First time I took Clen I did 2 days on 2 days off with ephedrine on the off days, don’t remember for how long but I think 6 weeks, got great results, got stronger and leaner.

So eod could work, especially if you take Adderall on your “off” days.
What was your working dose? Im not responding well to it, i dont know if i can go above 60mcg.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
typically i would start with 2 weeks strait to work up a dose you can handle.. your jumping alot in dose considering youre plan... per haps you could try bumping up 5 mcgs each time? anyhow once youve built a tolerance to it 2 on 2 off is what i have found to be best.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What was your working dose? Im not responding well to it, i dont know if i can go above 60mcg.
I don’t remember unfortunately and even though my first time using it was great I was never able to get the same results... but from my understanding Clen works even if you don’t “feel” it so you could do a lower dose and still get some fat burning.