Does anyone use an app called hormonal rep?

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I down loaded this app that Charts your dosing. It Does 3 different test drugs. It works weekly or biweekly or up to 4 weeks dosing and charge it by mL or Ng/dl, & or nmol /dl.
My Q.a. Is If you naturally only produce total testosterone of 49 and you shot 400mg of test cyp well your blood test show at it Peak 449 or around that?
Because that is what the app is showing it to top out at!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I down loaded this app that Charts your dosing. It Does 3 different test drugs. It works weekly or biweekly or up to 4 weeks dosing and charge it by mL or Ng/dl, & or nmol /dl. My Q.a. Is If you naturally only produce total testosterone of 49 and you shot 400mg of test cyp well your blood test show at it Peak 449 or around that? Because that is what the app is showing it to top out at!
I don't think that would be accurate because of your level is 49 before starting TRT then you start, your natural production will shut down. So I don't see how an app would be able to show what a blood test would. There's more that goes into how each individual's body reacts to injected test.

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I put in what I injected and the chart when up to around 450. I go have lab work done next month
I'm just going to see how the text comes back then compare

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put in what I injected and the chart when up to around 450. I go have lab work done next month I'm just going to see how the text comes back then compare
I'll try it and see what I come up with. I just had blood work recently

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
My bad go In App Store & look up " testosterone replacement "

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Apple's App Store type just "testosterone replacement" and it pulled right up here again.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
i found it and it popped right up... the app is 1.99.

ill wait to see what your lab results come back like first.

i just cant see the number being that low after injecting 400mgs...

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Figured it out works fine from my iphone but not listed on an ipad which is why i couldn't find it at first

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
Updated & thoughts about app.... I've Figured out the app just helps keep your own personal catalog of your peaks and Valley and dates with milligram of injections. As you go and get your results back from the doctor you can catalog those and keep your own chart. There is also a chart for your SHBG That runs parallel to test chart. I'm thinking if you have that info you at least know right around where you're peeks & Valley will be with how much testosterone your injecting. I now know if I'm injecting .75 of 200 mg T=175mg every 2weeks. at the valley( I'm total testosterone is 80.) Doctors jumped me up to 1.50 of 200mg T =300 put me at 190 total testosterone in a blood test. I go have blood test again on 16th to make sure I'm still running at 190 total . I imagine he will probably bump me up again!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Updated & thoughts about app.... I've Figured out the app just helps keep your own personal catalog of your peaks and Valley and dates with milligram of injections. As you go and get your results back from the doctor you can catalog those and keep your own chart. There is also a chart for your SHBG That runs parallel to test chart. I'm thinking if you have that info you at least know right around where you're peeks & Valley will be with how much testosterone your injecting. I now know if I'm injecting .75 of 200 mg T=175mg every 2weeks. at the valley( I'm total testosterone is 80.) Doctors jumped me up to 1.50 of 200mg T =300 put me at 190 total testosterone in a blood test. I go have blood test again on 16th to make sure I'm still running at 190 total . I imagine he will probably bump me up again!
Did I read your post wrong or do you inject once every two weeks?

oldschoolbean

oldschoolbean

Awards
I've asked the Dr. About splitting it up to half one week then do The other half the next week...
He frowned upon the ideal!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've asked the Dr. About splitting it up to half one week then do The other half the next week... He frowned upon the ideal!
Oh man you're set up for failure. Injecting anything past once a week is old medical advice. You should inject once a week if not twice a week to keep your levels stable. If you inject at home, I would inject once a week at least. Start with 100 Mgs a week.