Does anyone still make dmz or msten

Wreckosaurus

Awards
I know these two survived the ban. But it seems everyone stopped making them anyway.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm pretty sure they both got banned as well, accessing majority of the compounds listed in the ban is actually simple if you know what you're doing

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
U can still find it. Will probably be overpriced and expired tho

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
U can find anything if u do your homework :)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
They're still being made. And no they aren't banned.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know of a company that is about to make it available for a VERY reasonable price in the next few weeks.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FN or OL?
SN

With lab tests to confirm purity.

Yes, there are a couple Msten and DMZ products still being made, but if you ask me they're not dosed right or not good quality. They should be the talk of the town. There should be a flood of killer logs and results going on. But there's not. Especially since the products available supposedly contain both of these compounds. People should be eating cycle support like candy and starting threads about how to manage sides. Instead you see a few people here and there claiming oh, they were great, I put on 6 lbs. with zero sides. Mmmmkay that's nice, but not what I would call a DMZ/Msten cycle.

Believe that what's coming will be the real deal folks.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Medusa, A monstrous creature with the ability to turn to stone any person who gazed upon her face.

10mg Msten
20mg DMZ

90 caps for a full 6 week run.

Gaze upon yourself in the mirror and watch you body turn to chiseled stone.

LOL, just a thought :fingersx:

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Medusa, A monstrous creature with the ability to turn to stone any person who gazed upon her face.

10mg Msten
20mg DMZ

Bro, I like the way you think!!

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Bro, I like the way you think!!
LOL, thanks. Been waiting for someone with a pair to bring these 2 back to market since they are still legal. The run i'm on is almost over and i'm sad to say, it's not the same. The IML Msten I have is good but the A/T DMZ doesn't seem to be doing much.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sparta Nutrition about to bring EXTRA HEAT to this summer.
so what else yates84 and Dma378
yall bringing and don't hold back plz, spill da beanzzzz

bradray5871

Awards
I been wanting to break out my DMZ for awhile now, i loved sdmz 2.0 was a great stack!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

10mg Msten
20mg DMZ

Might make this happen, will send you a free bottle for the inspiration ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id prefer a solo dmZ or protodrol type product. That was one of my favorite hormones.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id prefer a solo dmZ or protodrol type product. That was one of my favorite hormones.
As far as I know, they will be solo. Haven't heard any mention of the combo other than entertaining that post from above. Love me some DMZ as well.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both solo is our first mission. Dmz will be 10mg caps and msten will be 5mg caps for optimal dosing. You know how we roll.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Both solo is our first mission. Dmz will be 10mg caps and msten will be 5mg caps for optimal dosing. You know how we roll.
I feel that 15mg would make dosing the dmz better personally...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is awesome news! smart plan. I personally dislike the combo of both together.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not banned, pretty cheap ingrident .. should still be available $25-35/bottle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vertex research chemicals. Their stuff will blow you away. It's all dosed right and I won't buy from anyone else as long as they have what I need in stock.
Interesting!!

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I've been running their trestolone and hexadrone for a week and I'm up ten pounds and my reps on my lifts have doubled. I'm actually going to cut my trest dose in half so I don't hurt myself pushing my weight up to fast. It's incredible. I'm on test too but I know I'm not feeling the gains from it yet. I've been extremely impressed.

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
SN

With lab tests to confirm purity.

Yes, there are a couple Msten and DMZ products still being made, but if you ask me they're not dosed right or not good quality. They should be the talk of the town. There should be a flood of killer logs and results going on. But there's not. Especially since the products available supposedly contain both of these compounds. People should be eating cycle support like candy and starting threads about how to manage sides. Instead you see a few people here and there claiming oh, they were great, I put on 6 lbs. with zero sides. Mmmmkay that's nice, but not what I would call a DMZ/Msten cycle.

Believe that what's coming will be the real deal folks.
Excited to hear this! I can always stock up on more DMZ and MSten

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I use to think these prohormons were crap because companies are selling bunk. When you get some good stuff its night and day. I'll never run Dbol to jump start my cycle as long as I have access to superdrol, DMZ, trest. I would rather run hexadrone then winstrol and not have my joints killing me.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I call bs on vertex...Nobody has heard of that site before and I doubt "some guys on facebook" are talking about it...You aren't allowed to source on here btw buddy

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Doesn't matter to me! I'm not getting paid I just figured I would share were I got my trest from and it is the ****! Lots of Bull**** out there so when you come across something good you should share the wealth. Also the original post was asking for good sources.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Feel free to join the Facebook group dead-weight society on Facebook. Guys are giving their honest opinions on sources.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont see why somebody would risk going the rc route for a ds that is legal in the states lol...i just find it coincidental that this site just randomly appears, and you just made this acc and came to the forum posting all about it, just suspicious to me...but im not going to say much more due to the fact that i have no experience with them haha

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I didn't create this thread and I created this account because I was getting ready to start my cycle! And every time I would search something this sight would come up. It's not a conspiracy bro. I don't usually even mess with DS because I prefer injecting my steroids but I tried the trestolone and it has blown my mind. I'm also taken their prami and it's legit.

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I dont see why somebody would risk going the rc route for a ds that is legal in the states lol...i just find it coincidental that this site just randomly appears, and you just made this acc and came to the forum posting all about it, just suspicious to me...but im not going to say much more due to the fact that i have no experience with them haha
I agree with you, seems like a lot of posts about this company have been made the last 34-36 hrs by the same person.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Lol, the company is new and please continue buying your stuff wherever you wish. For the people who would like to actually get what they pay for and feel something work they might appreciate the tip. If you go to a restaurant and have a good steak do you keep it a secret? I thought we were here to help each other.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, the company is new and please continue buying your stuff wherever you wish. For the people who would like to actually get what they pay for and feel something work they might appreciate the tip. If you go to a restaurant and have a good steak do you keep it a secret? I thought we were here to help each other.
Yes, you keep it a secret so authorities don't catch on to your steak house and shut it down. You've already got this thread closed (any minute) so just chill out bro and enjoy your cycle.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
My only experience with DMZ was a ****ty one from a pretty popular brick and mortar store so I know there is some underdosed stuff being sold in some shiny packages through "legit" sources.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only experience with DMZ was a ****ty one from a pretty popular brick and mortar store so I know there is some underdosed stuff being sold in some shiny packages through "legit" sources.
That's part of the game but you have a good source so no worries. You seem like an ok guy and I don't want to see you banned from this forum. Just don't source anything illegal and don't source any research chemicals because admin here doesn't play that sh1t. Just looking out for your best interests. If I was you I would edit all your posts with that companies name before it is done for you. No offense, just trying to look out for you.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Will do! Do you know anything about 1Dplex I can pick some up today with my anamorelin order but I can't find much info on it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will do! Do you know anything about 1Dplex I can pick some up today with my anamorelin order but I can't find much info on it.
Methyl dht oxime? One of my favorite ph! Great aggression and nice dry gains, I highly recommend it.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
This may be good at the end of my cycle instead of running the hexadrone and trest the whole time. I know hexadrone is non toxic but I can't imagine it being as effective towards the end of a long run. I stumbled across some legit 6 bromo and d Plex. I'm still learning about all the designers. It's been ten years since my last legit cycle and we only messed with the classics. I've played with short DMZ cycle and low dose sarms to recomp. I've been studying like crazy. I actually prefer some of them now.