Does anyone sell Albuterol?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Albuterol is Clen's chemical cousin. It works in the same way and on the same receptors, but it's much less stimulating and doesn't give you the jitters. But, I'm having some trouble finding it. If anyone knows a source, feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance,
-SS

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Could any research chem sites source this? It would be a great addition to your lineup. Or if anyone knows an online pharmacy that sells this, send me a PM!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At this time, it might be worth considering that albuterol is in short supply and heavy demand by asthmatics, who are an at-risk group. I know that may seem alarmist, but the very small difference it will make in fat loss is heavily outweighed by the needs if others...just something to think about.

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait what? We keep 4-5 inhalers of this around because my daughter gets random activity induced asthma symptoms. You are telling me this is similar to clenbuterol?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes similar … not as good for fat loss iirc. less side tho.
do to it being an actual drug that's still in use, and possibly under patent, its not likely to find it exactly in a peptide shop. you will likely need to find a pharmacy.

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah to HIT4ME's point, we stocked up because everytime we would go to get a refill, it was 2 weeks out and they said we could be looking at 4-5 weeks or more for the upcoming months.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait what? We keep 4-5 inhalers of this around because my daughter gets random activity induced asthma symptoms. You are telling me this is similar to clenbuterol?
Inhaling it, I believe, will be ineffective for fat loss. Inhaling it gets the large majority directly delivered to the lungs and only a small amount ever hits the blood stream unmetabolised as far as I can tell. This, of course, is good because it means less risk if cardiac effects for an asthmatic, but it is not conducive for fat loss...and the dosage for fat loss would have you going through an inhaler pretty often if it did get into circulation.

If you need to stock up on inhalers for your daughter, PM me. I will tell you what my gf does to keep a supply. Right now my Dr. Friend told me he is having a hard time getting albuterol at all.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes, read the article I posted. But inhaling it is not effective for fat loss. You need the tablets or liquid if it's from a research chem site.

yes similar … not as good for fat loss iirc. less side tho.
do to it being an actual drug that's still in use, and possibly under patent, its not likely to find it exactly in a peptide shop. you will likely need to find a pharmacy.
It's quiet potent for fat loss, it works on exactly the same receptors, with the exception of b3, which is debatable if that actually does anything. Not to mention you don't get the shakes, the half life is not as long so you're not having rapid heart beat and trying to sleep on clen. IMO, it's just as good with less sides.

Albuterol is definitely generic. I've bought it from research chem sites in the past. Albuterol Details.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to bump this up. I found 1 research chem site selling Albuterol, but he doesn't seem very reliable. Have any research companies considering sourcing Albuterol? I think it would be a hot seller.