Does anyone here have experience with retinol for acne

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know many have experience with Accutane, and claim that they cleared their Acne up permanently, But does anyone have experience with retinol, which is essentially topical Accutane?

since upping my dose, I’ve experienced a bit of acne. But I don’t want to take Accutane due to the long-term side effects. I’d rather exhaust other options first, so I’ve been thinking about taking retinol.

For those who have taken it, what was your experience like? Does it permanently shrink the sebum glands like Accutane does?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't...150mg of DIM and switching to enanthate cleared mine up

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk..everyone says they are the same...but there must be a difference..my E2 is lower went from 51 to 39 and I take more enanthate than I did cyp..my cyp had cottonseed oil and this enanthate has sesame seed oil..maybe its the oil..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note DIM appears to increase ejaculation volume..

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Idk..everyone says they are the same...but there must be a difference..my E2 is lower went from 51 to 39 and I take more enanthate than I did cyp..my cyp had cottonseed oil and this enanthate has sesame seed oil..maybe its the oil..
interesting. did your T levels change when switching esters? or only estrogen

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im tempted to ask my HRT clinic to switch to Test E. havent used it in about 4 years.
They are weird about it in my experience..they all want you cyp..cyp is cheaper is my guess...they will throw out some study bs where cyp is more stable..bla bla bla....you and I seem to respond about the same...have you tried hcg?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They are weird about it in my experience..they all want you cyp..cyp is cheaper is my guess...they will throw out some study bs where cyp is more stable..bla bla bla....you and I seem to respond about the same...have you tried hcg?
I have.
boosts my libido, but makes me break out like crazy. raises my E2 too much

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have.
boosts my libido, but makes me break out like crazy. raises my E2 too much
Damn..that's what I don't want to happen..break out so easily..dhea and pregnenolone make me break out as well..hcg helps some guys with erection quality..my libido is good..erection quality not where it should be..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your dose and how often were your injections?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just did some reading on sesame seed oil, and apparently They produce Phytoestrogen’s

Which can have both aromatase and anti-aromatase activity. I wonder if it competes with estradiol, and that’s why your E2 is lower when using compounds that contain sesame seed oil
Hmm interesting..

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you remember your hcg dose?..I'll have hcg here on Saturday

Mack19

Awards
I found pharmaceutical retinol works great for acne just dont overuse at the beginning it will dry out your skin