Does anyone have sleep issues with Mucuna Pruriens?

2Burnt

Awards
I've personally had horrible sleep issues with it when I bought it in bulk back when it first became popular. So I discontinued use of it. Since that I've enjoyed many test boosters. Mainly the old school version of Stoked. But that formula changed and the newer Stoked XT just doesnt have the same affect on me. I've been currently running M-test which is relatively decent. But then after adding Pct assist the old issues arose again. The tboost is there but not worth the lack of sleep/unrestful sleep. Does anyone have this issue and what might be a good alternative?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant say I ever did. I used hghpro with high Mucuna Pruriens 99% for a year without a break, big mistake, I didnt know better.

Gaba or L glutamine seems to help my sleep.

2Burnt

Awards
Cant say I ever did. I used hghpro with high Mucuna Pruriens 99% for a year without a break, big mistake, I didnt know better.

Gaba or L glutamine seems to help my sleep.
I know its crazy, i feel like i'm the only person to have this issue.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No issues here. I've used in complexes and in single ingredient products.

2Burnt

Awards
No issues here. I've used in complexes and in single ingredient products.
This stuff reminded me of how e-stane affected me. Couldnt even get through a 2 weeks of that. But tbosters have always been good too me. Next time I'll just run mtest solo as that never has been an issue. But there again, it's a lot less mucuna pruriens in it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, it disrupts my sleep very noticeable. It is fairly common if you read around. The majority of supplements aimed towards sleep aids tend to do the opposite for me.

2Burnt

Awards
Yes, it disrupts my sleep very noticeable. It is fairly common if you read around. The majority of supplements aimed towards sleep aids tend to do the opposite for me.
What was your dosing at? Did you find a way around it. Ive dropped the pct assist and the mtest itself only has 100mg in it. Ive also adjusted my timing. Take all 6 caps by 9am.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What was your dosing at? Did you find a way around it. Ive dropped the pct assist and the mtest itself only has 100mg in it. Ive also adjusted my timing. Take all 6 caps by 9am.
I did the same, took all the Mtest as soon as I woke up. I don’t know what other doses I have tried, but even taking it in the morning seemed to disrupt my sleep a little, but nothing like taking it in the evening.

2Burnt

Awards
I did the same, took all the Mtest as soon as I woke up. I don’t know what other doses I have tried, but even taking it in the morning seemed to disrupt my sleep a little, but nothing like taking it in the evening.
That sucks. Im hoping i find something good without mucuna in it. Might have to get into bulk powders. Its been so long since Ive been in the supp game so this is a little new to me. Last time I took pct assist the formula had trans-reveratrol which I love. Back to the basics for now i guess.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
yeah if I take it right before bed it gets harder to fall asleep, but 1 hour before or so no problem

2Burnt

Awards
Im not sure that would work for me. My last Mtest cycle was fine. But t I had a single bottle of pct assist so i decided to throw it in thinking i'd be ok. I should've been more aware of the dose being higher in the pct assist. Ive gone back to 6 caps a day of mtest and its back to normal. Live and learn.