Does anyone have expierience with tren mix?

Jjbizz

Awards
I havent found any info on cycling tren mix 50/50 Ace/E.
Im currently on week 2 of 600mg test E and 200 mg tren mix 100 from champion-lab
Ive been doing 2 shots per wk m,th (300mg test E/100mg tren mix)
So far ive only felt a lil tired. Wondering if im not dosing frequently enough or if its just too early.
My plan was to raise dose of tren mix to 300-350mg
My question is mainly about how often to dose the ace/e mix. There is very limited info on the mix version.

Last edited:
Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do the test Ed and the tren eod. What were you thinking prop twice a week:confused:

Jjbizz

Awards
Its test E ive ran tren ace before and I understand its usually ed or eod but this is my first time with tren mix. My instructions were every mon and thurs just seems spread out for the ace

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If it's got ace in it you should be injecting it daily or EOD. It will still work pinning 2x week but most likely be a little less effective or increased side effects.

You're saying there not a lot of info on the mix but there is unlimited info on tren a and tren e which are the same thing only one is faster acting.

What's the real question here? Are you wondering if it's real or if your using it wrong because your not noticing anything yet?

Jjbizz

Awards
If it's got ace in it you should be injecting it daily or EOD. It will still work pinning 2x week but most likely be a little less effective or increased side effects.

You're saying there not a lot of info on the mix but there is unlimited info on tren a and tren e which are the same thing only one is faster acting.

What's the real question here? Are you wondering if it's real or if your using it wrong because your not noticing anything yet?
Thank you..You answered it pretty much. Im just trying to find out if the tren mix will be effective at 2x week being that it has ace which is typically dosed more often or if would be dangerous to dose ed or eod being that it also has enanthate which isnt usually dosed that often. I have not been able to find ANY info on dosing the 50/50 mix

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you..You answered it pretty much. Im just trying to find out if the tren mix will be effective at 2x week being that it has ace which is typically dosed more often or if would be dangerous to dose ed or eod being that it also has enanthate which isnt usually dosed that often. I have not been able to find ANY info on dosing the 50/50 mix
It's going to be less effective and have a higher risk for side effects at 2x week.

But it's still going to "work"

I still suggest at bare minimum you do M,W,F pins