Does anyone have experience with yk-11 and rad-140

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Wondering if anyone has taken these two SARMs and what your experience was like how it made you feel how effective it was and what dose you used? This is to help me know what to expect from my cycle.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try using the search function, you'll find plenty of threads about em

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've used both, rad several times and yk11 only 1 time. What's the actual cycle

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rad140 I/M does that need to be injected every day or EOD? And dosage?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rad140 I/M does that need to be injected every day or EOD? And dosage?
Has a long half life, can definitely do it EOD. Dosage could be anywhere from 30-60mg EOD or 15-30 daily. I'm not reccomendeing anything, that's just what I see to be reasonable doses for myself. That goes for oral or injectable rad.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Injectable yk 11 is the shiznit....I know that much

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
(update) going into my third week on yk 11 10mg/ and rad 140 10mg/ (oral) and so far my strength is going up and my shoulders and arms are blowing up and my traps. I am feeling super good on a test cyp base of 250 mg /week and i can feel it kicking in. Starting to notice the ladies more and my energy is going up. I'm using a low test dose as a base and I feel good. I watched a video that said 250 mg is plenty enough to to build some solid muscle. But I'm using the test just to fulfill the bodily functions of test not for gains, but I bet the three work synergistically because I'm starting to blow up and getting stronger. I'm trying to make my test last as long as possible too at 250 mg five vials will last over a year at 500 mg /wk it would take ten vials a year and I plan on staying on this self prescribed test trt dose indefinitely. I will post some pics so we can see the changes as we go along. Thanks , if anyone knows of a good source for legal uk prohormones I'm thinking of adding in dymethazine or msten or trenavar

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think everything you feeling is all the test. You can get a lot out of 250mg per week and all the results your seeing (which is awesome btw congrats) sounds like what 250mg of test would do. I still have my doubts about the rad and yk. Especially at that dose of rad and oral yk. Just my .02

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think everything you feeling is all the test. You can get a lot out of 250mg per week and all the results your seeing (which is awesome btw congrats) sounds like what 250mg of test would do. I still have my doubts about the rad and yk. Especially at that dose of rad and oral yk. Just my .02
Yeah those doses are low...I run 30mg injectable yk

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
That's crazy because every sight I looked at recommended these doses. What would be a good prohormone to run with my test? Msten has sides but the fastest gains. Dymethazine? Or halodrol ? I'm kinda bummed you guys don't think my doses will do much, I can get other steroids but I prefer to just run test and an oral or two. What shall it be)? I'm going for lean but slightly wettish gains. What would be good SARM to add to my test? And what type of doses should I run my rad-140 and yk-11? I'll just double my doses of rad and buy some more to finish the cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks smont and everyone on this thread for your help. Your advice is valued.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's crazy because every sight I looked at recommended these doses. What would be a good prohormone to run with my test? Msten has sides but the fastest gains. Dymethazine? Or halodrol ? I'm kinda bummed you guys don't think my doses will do much, I can get other steroids but I prefer to just run test and an oral or two. What shall it be)? I'm going for lean but slightly wettish gains. What would be good SARM to add to my test? And what type of doses should I run my rad-140 and yk-11? I'll just double my doses of rad and buy some more to finish the cycle. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks smont and everyone on this thread for your help. Your advice is valued.
Just up the rad and your obviously not scared of pinning just get injectable yk..you can use @Smont Code I'm pretty sure it's on Mike's website I don't really know what yo do about slightly wettish gains most orals are "wet" or not but if your diets on check you can use whatever you want. I'm using anadrol on a cut right now and loving it

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Just up the rad and your obviously not scared of pinning just get injectable yk..you can use @Smont Code I'm pretty sure it's on Mike's website I don't really know what yo do about slightly wettish gains most orals are "wet" or not but if your diets on check you can use whatever you want. I'm using anadrol on a cut right now and loving it
Ok I will up the rad to 20 mg a day. Do you think I need an aromatase inhibitor like arimistane a personal fav on 250 mg of test a week? I have gotten gyno in the past and I'm estrogen sensitive. Once before I knew what I was doing like an idiot I ran 500 mg of test for ten weeks with no e block and no pct whatsoever. Needles to say I wrecked my system up I was beyond depressed once the test ran out deathly depressed. I got gyno and all I achieved was a mishappen bloated physic granted I was strong as a bull and had huge arms, but my waist was huge and puffed up on the test. Flash forward seven years I now know exactly what I need to keep my system stable but I still like others opinions in case they refer me to something superior. I don't want to run an eblock if I don't have too but I'm sure something like arimistane would tackle any estro sides from the test. Test is so inexpensive in reality five vials will last me over a year at 250 mg a week. Ill let you know how the increase in rad feels, I've heard it has similar side effects to testosterone like better mood energy and agression. I can definitely tell my fuse is shorter and getting shorter as the test kicks in. Its the third week and I can feel the cognitive benefits already churning. More confidence , less anxiety, all the good stuff.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Ok I will up the rad to 20 mg a day. Do you think I need an aromatase inhibitor like arimistane a personal fav on 250 mg of test a week? I have gotten gyno in the past and I'm estrogen sensitive. Once before I knew what I was doing like an idiot I ran 500 mg of test for ten weeks with no e block and no pct whatsoever. Needles to say I wrecked my system up I was beyond depressed once the test ran out deathly depressed. I got gyno and all I achieved was a mishappen bloated physic granted I was strong as a bull and had huge arms, but my waist was huge and puffed up on the test. Flash forward seven years I now know exactly what I need to keep my system stable but I still like others opinions in case they refer me to something superior. I don't want to run an eblock if I don't have too but I'm sure something like arimistane would tackle any estro sides from the test. Test is so inexpensive in reality five vials will last me over a year at 250 mg a week. Ill let you know how the increase in rad feels, I've heard it has similar side effects to testosterone like better mood energy and agression. I can definitely tell my fuse is shorter and getting shorter as the test kicks in. Its the third week and I can feel the cognitive benefits already churning. More confidence , less anxiety, all the good stuff.
What is Mike's website address?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I forget @Smont code I think it's smont15 or something you should pm him for it

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should always have some on hand but don't use it unless you need to. You got that part right. So if you start feeling sensitive nipples or things like that then start your AI. I can push test to 500 with deca around 3 before the sides get outta hand and I have to start nolva.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get a real AI, like Exemestane, ASAP. Do not rely on Arimistane for your estrogen control.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
(update) going into my third week on yk 11 10mg/ and rad 140 10mg/ (oral) and so far my strength is going up and my shoulders and arms are blowing up and my traps. I am feeling super good on a test cyp base of 250 mg /week and i can feel it kicking in. Starting to notice the ladies more and my energy is going up. I'm using a low test dose as a base and I feel good. I watched a video that said 250 mg is plenty enough to to build some solid muscle. But I'm using the test just to fulfill the bodily functions of test not for gains, but I bet the three work synergistically because I'm starting to blow up and getting stronger. I'm trying to make my test last as long as possible too at 250 mg five vials will last over a year at 500 mg /wk it would take ten vials a year and I plan on staying on this self prescribed test trt dose indefinitely. I will post some pics so we can see the changes as we go along. Thanks , if anyone knows of a good source for legal uk prohormones I'm thinking of adding in dymethazine or msten or trenavar
Have you ever used any other gear? I’m reading all these reports of typical gains from different Sarms and no one is mentioning if they are new users, or have a history of steroid use.

10-15 lbs and strength increases for someone new to sarms or with extremely limited anabolic use is one thing- but those same gains after several real cycles is completely another.

Either way, good luck. Yk-11 has piqued my interest and I’m trying to soak up as much info as possible atm

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
You should always have some on hand but don't use it unless you need to. You got that part right. So if you start feeling sensitive nipples or things like that then start your AI. I can push test to 500 with deca around 3 before the sides get outta hand and I have to start nolva.
Okay cool beans. I have some nolva on hand like ten 20mg tabs I got for free. I'm only running 250 and I'm not budging on that dose. I'm starting to feel great like a new man I feel super good. My bench has gone up probably 30 lbs in three weeks and my traps and shoulder are filling out.

Corinbeauvais

Corinbeauvais

Awards
Have you ever used any other gear? I’m reading all these reports of typical gains from different Sarms and no one is mentioning if they are new users, or have a history of steroid use.

10-15 lbs and strength increases for someone new to sarms or with extremely limited anabolic use is one thing- but those same gains after several real cycles is completely another.

Either way, good luck. Yk-11 has piqued my interest and I’m trying to soak up as much info as possible atm
I have run a twelve week test cycle at 500 mg a week which I butchered because I had no knowledge about what I was doing or what I needed like ancillary meds or pct. I have run over four prohormone cycles oral only which sucks I don't recommend running any oral without test. It's the gravy on the biscuits. So my endocrine system is somewhat used to anabolic agents. I had just finished an epistane oral kickstart as I started this SARMs cycle so I was on epistane for about four weeks until my test arrived and than I started the SARMs with the test. I can't tell which one is doing what but I believe the test and the yk 11 with the rad 140 are synergistically anabolic and are all helping in different ways even in low doses. Since I upped my rad dose about three days ago I've been burning through my meals and I've been getting super hungry real quick. Rad at ten should give decent gains but at twenty it should kick into high gear.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I have run a twelve week test cycle at 500 mg a week which I butchered because I had no knowledge about what I was doing or what I needed like ancillary meds or pct. I have run over four prohormone cycles oral only which sucks I don't recommend running any oral without test. It's the gravy on the biscuits. So my endocrine system is somewhat used to anabolic agents. I had just finished an epistane oral kickstart as I started this SARMs cycle so I was on epistane for about four weeks until my test arrived and than I started the SARMs with the test. I can't tell which one is doing what but I believe the test and the yk 11 with the rad 140 are synergistically anabolic and are all helping in different ways even in low doses. Since I upped my rad dose about three days ago I've been burning through my meals and I've been getting super hungry real quick. Rad at ten should give decent gains but at twenty it should kick into high gear.
Thanks for the solid feedback. Epistane is one of my favs, haven’t run it in over 10 years since you could get it legally in the Us. True and amazing recomp drug in my experience. I heard they’re still producing real epistane in the UK and you can buy it from the states. Something I should look into.