Does anyone have accurate contact info for Nutraplanet ot NP reps?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order with them on Friday morning May 31. My order is stuck in processing and I have tried emailing and calling but no replies or responses. I used the contact form on the site and that bounces back as unable to deliver. I placed a basic order for stuff that they should have in stock. I came on here and saw a few threads that mention NP is no longer a board sponsor which somewhat worries me. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Btw, was NP/SP also sold when the owner sold Scivation?

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
same here. I also tried contacting them but no replies. I've read similar threads here so I was extra conscious not to place an order.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
did not place the order as I was earlier aware of this situation.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
So it has been a week now. No replies to emails, no one answers phone, and attempts to reach them have all failed. I disputed the charge with my CC this morning. I guess NP/SP really is dead now.

Brutefit

Brutefit

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw some guy's IG post with his package from NP

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So it has been a week now. No replies to emails, no one answers phone, and attempts to reach them have all failed. I disputed the charge with my CC this morning. I guess NP/SP really is dead now.
Took a almost a month before I got one of mine. Emailed them like 15 times. Initiate a cc chargeback and that usually gives companies motivation to not play with your money.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nutraplanet is a not a board sponsor therefore they won’t have any reps.
I’ve never had issues with NP orders as I made one last week and it came in 3 business days.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet is a not a board sponsor therefore they won’t have any reps.
I’ve never had issues with NP orders as I made one last week and it came in 3 business days.
They aren't going to stand you up :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Forget NP, there's something seriously wrong with them. I regularly ordered every 2 or so months for years without a hitch. Come April this year I placed 2 orders a week apart totalling several hundred $ and 10 weeks later I am still waiting on 25 bottles of Hup-A. Was promised a refund - nada. All emails go ignored, seems they're quite happy to keep my money for nothing...aka consumer fraud. They used to be decent, sadly now no longer. AVOID NP.