Does anyone have a protein shake "mid sleep"?

Em3

Active Member
As the title suggests. I feel like this sounds crazy and ridiculous, but does anyone actually set an alarm 4 hours into their sleep and have a protein shake beside that they chug and go back to sleep?

Gota max that MPS! haha
 
No reason to unless you’re an open bodybuilder trying to push 8000 calories in and it’s impossible during the day so you need to get up midnight to force a meal. You actually WANT to let your digestive system relax a bit during the night and give it a break. If you had all your macros in during the day... absolutely no reason to get calories in the middle of tue night.
 
As the title suggests. I feel like this sounds crazy and ridiculous, but does anyone actually set an alarm 4 hours into their sleep and have a protein shake beside that they chug and go back to sleep?

Gota max that MPS! haha

just sleep with an IV amino drip ez
 
Apparently BCAAs at night lead to heart enlargement, so I've been trying to allow a few hours before my last shake and sleepytime
 
I have known a few hard gainers that did this, it will help if you train hard. Might be worth a try.
 
I have known a few hard gainers that did this, it will help if you train hard. Might be worth a try.

I've recommended things like this for guys who say they just Can't gain weight.
For most it wouldn't be desirable, but for that few .....
 
You’d be better off devoting that time to sleep or worrying about maximizing benefits of improving other areas that need work when you actually are awake.
^^^ This
Sleeping is more important than waking up and trying to slam down a shake.
Why not maximize MPS in your normal meals throughout the day with proper protein allocation? That will triumph this idea of waking up to make a protein shake
 
Back
Top