Does anyone else try to avoid products made by Duracap Labs?

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
After all that has come out about Duracap, and not just the Prime Nutrition fiasco, does anyone else try to avoid products made by Duracap Labs?

There are a few companies that seem to be run by some pretty stand up individuals who have some pretty solid products whom I would like to support. However knowing their contract manufacturer is Duracap I am hesitant to purchase their products as I personally do not have the confidence that what is on the label is in the product.

I don't imagine I am the only person who tries to avoid products made by Duracap?

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I try to avoid products with Prop Blends.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After all that has come out about Duracap, and not just the Prime Nutrition fiasco, does anyone else try to avoid products made by Duracap Labs?

There are a few companies that seem to be run by some pretty stand up individuals who have some pretty solid products whom I would like to support. However knowing their contract manufacturer is Duracap I am hesitant to purchase their products as I personally do not have the confidence that what is on the label is in the product.

I don't imagine I am the only person who tries to avoid products made by Duracap?

When Prime first hit I worked as a rep for them. Was sad to see what they became and hope they can regain some credibility in the future. I never personally looked at who made my supps, past the company that I purchased from until recently. I only buy from the companies I know are trusted. That way I am better off.