Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You ‘message boardin’ AT the gym? 🤣

Hah I get it, rest period between sets...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'd say they are not called designers just for nothing. But, I'n my experience, it's really hard to outdo strength that Anadrol gives you.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well, I'd say they are not called designers just for nothing. But, I'n my experience, it's really hard to outdo strength that Anadrol gives you.
I never experienced that huge anadrol kick that people talk about.
But also I’ve never been able to keep 4k calories through it.
Also even though I’ve tried ugl after ugl for drol. It was fairly tolerable UNTIL, I got Balkan pharma anadrol couple months ago. I made it a week on that **** before deciding to drop it. I will run it again. But it hits me like no other.

when people talk about drol having nasty sides I always say meh it’s not super horrible. Til I got this Balkan. Most the ugls have hplc purity of 99 percent sent in by customers (which in all honesty means jack **** if sources are paying these test labs) but this **** hits differently. Guess I’ll find out eventually it seems to be strong stuff and codes on the website check out. Got the new packaging too I believe. So I think it’s good.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never experienced that huge anadrol kick that people talk about.
But also I’ve never been able to keep 4k calories through it.
Also even though I’ve tried ugl after ugl for drol. It was fairly tolerable UNTIL, I got Balkan pharma anadrol couple months ago. I made it a week on that **** before deciding to drop it. I will run it again. But it hits me like no other.

when people talk about drol having nasty sides I always say meh it’s not super horrible. Til I got this Balkan. Most the ugls have hplc purity of 99 percent sent in by customers (which in all honesty means jack **** if sources are paying these test labs) but this **** hits differently. Guess I’ll find out eventually it seems to be strong stuff and codes on the website check out. Got the new packaging too I believe. So I think it’s good.
All of Balkan stuff is legit, but it's hard to find original one. This cycle I'm mostly taking SP labs and Rolay lab (both made in same factory, and same quality that Balkan has). You won't be dissapointed with it

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a couple of msten to run in the spring. Never used it before.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
All of Balkan stuff is legit, but it's hard to find original one. This cycle I'm mostly taking SP labs and Rolay lab (both made in same factory, and same quality that Balkan has). You won't be dissapointed with it
Yeah within the past 5 minutes I just found out they have inj superdrol. SP labs that is. I think ima give it a shot. Almost like pharmaceutical superdrol lol. Sounds intriguing. Think ima run this dmz msten for 4 weeks, possibly hit the sdrol for 21 days after words and then end the cycle.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah within the past 5 minutes I just found out they have inj superdrol. SP labs that is. I think ima give it a shot. Almost like pharmaceutical superdrol lol. Sounds intriguing. Think ima run this dmz msten for 4 weeks, possibly hit the sdrol for 21 days after words and then end the cycle.
They are really good and quality lab, enjoy it man!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Picked up a couple of msten to run in the spring. Never used it before.
Well it’s making me compulsively go to the gym like anadrol does I’m loving it. If whatever sin these tabs is strict msten, and viscous labs is the same ****, I’ll be very happy

I think the only orals I’ll ever run ever again are anadrol dmz msten and maybe inj superdrol. I don’t like any others.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it’s making me compulsively go to the gym like anadrol does I’m loving it. If whatever sin these tabs is strict msten, and viscous labs is the same ****, I’ll be very happy

I think the only orals I’ll ever run ever again are anadrol dmz msten and maybe inj superdrol. I don’t like any others.
VL is what I have. His goodies are the real deal.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Yeah this is why I got a thing for designers man

A lot of these designers according to searle laboratories are in fact stronger than the conventional stuff

I’ve been pissed all day because it’s 42 degrees out my windows open and I’m sweating like crazy

Not only that but I didn’t take any days off this week from the gym it was basically chest tris, legs, shoulders, back bis, back to back I’ve never done that before and this just makes me breeze through it

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Tel me how I hit a 10lb bench pr in 5 days. Jesus

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Alright man this shits retarded. 20lbs on close grip 8 lbs body weight.

Sorry... but I am fucking loving this. Superdrol never did this **** for me. I can like go run miles right now.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Recently I’ve been popping 45mg DMZ on workout days as I’ve been super busy with work and can only get in 3-4 times a week right now and my strength is getting stupid. It’s even hard for me to get all my meals in and I’m pushing my ORM (Standard grip) for reps plus 50lbs lol. Today marked the start of my 4th week and if I’m feeling this good at the end of my 5-6th week I’m going to be pissed when I have to stop 😂

You taking DMZ and Msten?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Recently I’ve been popping 45mg DMZ on workout days as I’ve been super busy with work and can only get in 3-4 times a week right now and my strength is getting stupid. It’s even hard for me to get all my meals in and I’m pushing my ORM (Standard grip) for reps plus 50lbs lol. Today marked the start of my 4th week and if I’m feeling this good at the end of my 5-6th week I’m going to be pissed when I have to stop 😂

You taking DMZ and Msten?
That’s absolutely retarded gains and beautiful to hear. Yes 50 dmz 30 msten. 6 ish days my tricep extensions went up 10-20lbs bench went up 10 lbs for reps probly could get more and close grip is fuckin 20lbs up for no reason. And I don’t feel like **** and my workouts are around 2 hours and I feel I could literally go back and do it again.
I knew from my first cycle that I respond really well to dmz and msten now I see as well.
I mean I might honestly respond to this just like my first cycle. I’m super excited to see how everything is at week 4

I’m saying man, these designers are fuckin stupid strong.
What calories you currently bulking on?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What dosages of what are you taking
50 dmz 30 msten I was considering buying some inj superdrol but after this stuff it’s not needed. And if I do buy more of anything it’ll be these two fuckin compounds

I’ve ran alotttt of **** and I respond to these compounds like no other

Sorry for spamming my own thread lol I’m loving this stuff