Does alpha-1 or dmz mess with your mind?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Long story short I suffer with derealization/depersonalization which l got from a bad weed high, chances are you don’t know what that is, basically sometimes I’ll feel like I’m in a dream and life isn’t real and i don’t even know who I am. ( it’s some crazy scary sh1t) if you ever smoked weed and got a bad high chances are you experienced it. But I’m just wondering if you guys think these drugs will mess with my head in anyway and make it worse, I’m running dmz and alpha-1 at 20mg a day along with dermacrine, I’ve ran epistane and 1-Andro before and had no problems, I’m most likely just being a little pvssy but wondering if anyone goes thru similar experiences.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
what you have is called a drug induced psychosis.(genetic) stay away from the weed cause sometimes that can be permanent if you push it. I used to smoke alot, but now I've grown out of it cause I think it's pointless and it will kill your gains. I'm sure you will be ok. these drugs don't interact with your brain. But they do tank your natural test. Especially dmz. you want to see my blood and liver values 5 days after my dmz cycle?? (you don't cause it would make you stop the cycle). After a 5 week blast of nolva and aromasin everything came back to baseline though (I'm also young). Dmz will make you explode in size and strength. we are talking an easy 20lbs in 4-5 weeks. But coming off? yeah I lost all my gains just as fast if not faster than I gained them. Never touching that crap again. btw I also got gyno (gone with letro though since i stopped the cycle when I got it and killed the gyno before it could form never to return thank goodness).

sorry for this long post. But I hate dmz cause of the sides it gave me. or any designer ph for that matter.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what you have is called a drug induced psychosis.(genetic) stay away from the weed cause sometimes that can be permanent if you push it. I used to smoke alot, but now I've grown out of it cause I think it's pointless and it will kill your gains. I'm sure you will be ok. these drugs don't interact with your brain. But they do tank your natural test. Especially dmz. you want to see my blood and liver values 5 days after my dmz cycle?? (you don't cause it would make you stop the cycle). After a 5 week blast of nolva and aromasin everything came back to baseline though (I'm also young). Dmz will make you explode in size and strength. we are talking an easy 20lbs in 4-5 weeks. But coming off? yeah I lost all my gains just as fast if not faster than I gained them. Never touching that crap again. btw I also got gyno (gone with letro though since i stopped the cycle when I got it and killed the gyno before it could form never to return thank goodness).

sorry for this long post. But I hate dmz cause of the sides it gave me. or any designer ph for that matter.
What types of sides did the dmz give you, and ya weed like scared me, if someone is smoking around me I have to walk away my mind will trick me thinking since I inhaled some smoke I’m gonna get high and I get another derealazation attack LOL, crazy because I used to smoke all the time and be high 24/7 but one bad high changed all that. But I’m running dermacrine has a test base so I don’t think the sides should be that bad just your typical back pumps, slight acne, hot flashes etc

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
What types of sides did the dmz give you, and ya weed like scared me, if someone is smoking around me I have to walk away my mind will trick me thinking since I inhaled some smoke I’m gonna get high and I get another derealazation attack LOL, crazy because I used to smoke all the time and be high 24/7 but one bad high changed all that. But I’m running dermacrine has a test base so I don’t think the sides should be that bad just your typical back pumps, slight acne, hot flashes etc
The sides I got were: high blood pressure, bloating, lots of water rentention, nuts started shrinking, and gyno at the very end of the cycle, extremely high liver enzymes (blood work to confirm this), crashed hormone levels. I also ran a test base. It helped a little but I think running a T base gave me more sides than anything tbh

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
DMZ made my wider and stronger, especially in the shoulders and traps. Great recomp action. Also made me slightly edgy and short fused towards the last weeks. But I think that’s test tanking (yes I had a test base but wasn’t pinning). The sides were BRUTAL for me; muscle cramps and spasms, back pumps, lethargy. But it’s legit, and I think mentally it’s not so bad, I’m not gyno prone, and I held on to most of the gains.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz hasn’t given me any sides, but everyone is different of course

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What about anxiety, alpha-1 or dmz give you guys get that with it?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Messing with androgens will always have some effect on your mind but it can often be subtle. A lot of the times this mental shift is positive so we embrace it. It might just be a confidence boost or maybe increased aggression, horniness, greater sensory perception, all of this is not uncommon. But sometimes there is a dark side and I’ve been hanging out on this forum for about a year and there have been a couple threads during that time where people complained of suffering from panic attacks and extreme anxiety while taking DMZ. So if you’re prone to mental health issues than I believe DMZ could potentially exacerbate them. One guy, I won’t name him, had such terrible panic that he was afraid to leave his house. He stopped his cycle about two and a half weeks in.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wayyyy more people on this forum love dmz than hate it though. But I’ve suffered from some mental health issues for much of my life and I continue to become more stable as I age. But if I hear a drug has the potential to upset that stability then I stay away and pick another. It might be a good idea to start brainstorming other options. Or you can take the risk and maybe it’ll turn out fine for you. Personally, I put dmz on my “don’t do” list.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Messing with androgens will always have some effect on your mind but it can often be subtle. A lot of the times this mental shift is positive so we embrace it. It might just be a confidence boost or maybe increased aggression, horniness, greater sensory perception, all of this is not uncommon. But sometimes there is a dark side and I’ve been hanging out on this forum for about a year and there have been a couple threads during that time where people complained of suffering from panic attacks and extreme anxiety while taking DMZ. So if you’re prone to mental health issues than I believe DMZ could potentially exacerbate them. One guy, I won’t name him, had such terrible panic that he was afraid to leave his house. He stopped his cycle about two and a half weeks in.
If you I were to get a bad panic attack or bad anxiety I could just get off it, hop on pct and should return to normal right?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you I were to get a bad panic attack or bad anxiety I could just get off it, hop on pct and should return to normal right?
The guy who suffered those terrible panic attacks said he returned to normal within a couple days of hopping off. But in my opinion panic attacks could leave lasting damage. That’s part of panic disorder. The more attacks you have, the more you develop a fear of future attacks, and then that fear itself can induce a panic attack. I’ve has a couple panic attacks and my head isn’t right for a little while after that. I’m not trying to scare you though but that’s the truth.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've had hundreds, if not thousands of panic attacks. Part of having clinically diagnosed acute anxiety. And apparently this thread ate my first reply which would have been third from top.

What OP describes doesn't sound like anything weed will do but what pcp and other dissociatives may do. I continue to smoke weed every day, and have had panic induced by weed plenty of times, if I go more than a few hours without smoking.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And yes. DMZ ****s with your head, M1Alpha does it worse. Even 1 andro will **** with your head. If you can't handle weed you can't handle PEDs and have no business using them.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And yes. DMZ ****s with your head, M1Alpha does it worse. Even 1 andro will **** with your head. If you can't handle weed you can't handle PEDs and have no business using them.
I’ve ran epistane and 1-Andro and was fine, I can get drunk as f$ck and be fine, it’s only weed, but I’m actually gonna smoke tonight and see how I feel.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wayyyy more people on this forum love dmz than hate it though. But I’ve suffered from some mental health issues for much of my life and I continue to become more stable as I age. But if I hear a drug has the potential to upset that stability then I stay away and pick another. It might be a good idea to start brainstorming other options. Or you can take the risk and maybe it’ll turn out fine for you. Personally, I put dmz on my “don’t do” list.
What do you personally like to run PH/DS wise?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve ran epistane and 1-Andro and was fine, I can get drunk as f$ck and be fine, it’s only weed, but I’m actually gonna smoke tonight and see how I feel.
That's lucky, they all mess with my head to a degree. Especially DHTs. Except anavar. We don't count him, he's special.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's lucky, they all mess with my head to a degree. Especially DHTs. Except anavar. We don't count him, he's special.
What do u mean mess with ur head, aniexty or something ?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxiety, paranoia, rage, tension...
I feel like you’re a semi special case. It seems like a lot of things flip your crazy switch.
Although I’ve ran a few compounds and had amazing success with some and others were complete fails because of mental sides. The test I’m on now makes me feel AMAZING but there was about a week long adjustment period for me. I tried running my first test cycle awhile back and had some aromatization issues that messed me up for awhile but I was so upset that I didn’t want to put anything else in my body (my AI) that may possibly make things worse. It was a wild mental ride for me really. Felt terrible for two days, amazing for three, crashes after that for a week.
1-andro makes me feel like trash and kinda anxious, Ostarine makes me feel amazing after the first week, 4-Andro oddly makes me feel up some days and down on others and I kinda blame that on the delivery system. Test cyp makes me feel all happy go lucky. It’s all different but my sides also heavily have to do with my mental state which has been really back and forth due to my drug use over the years before I got clean and started lifting.
I can’t smoke weed anymore because really any fast head change freaks me out now, makes me feel like I’m not in control and I don’t like that anymore (except for some opiates, hospital related stuff isn’t bad in that situation). Weed might not be OPs thing anymore, but anabolics might be, given he can enjoy his cycles. Like someone else said though, it’s subtle at first. You’ll notice changes in your mood, it’s down to you and that compound as far as how you’ll feel though.
Myself, I’d love to try DMZ but some of the horror stories are enough to keep me away. Maybe MSTEN for me. Anyways I hope things work out for ya.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel like you’re a semi special case. It seems like a lot of things flip your crazy switch.
Although I’ve ran a few compounds and had amazing success with some and others were complete fails because of mental sides. The test I’m on now makes me feel AMAZING but there was about a week long adjustment period for me. I tried running my first test cycle awhile back and had some aromatization issues that messed me up for awhile but I was so upset that I didn’t want to put anything else in my body (my AI) that may possibly make things worse. It was a wild mental ride for me really. Felt terrible for two days, amazing for three, crashes after that for a week.
1-andro makes me feel like trash and kinda anxious, Ostarine makes me feel amazing after the first week, 4-Andro oddly makes me feel up some days and down on others and I kinda blame that on the delivery system. Test cyp makes me feel all happy go lucky. It’s all different but my sides also heavily have to do with my mental state which has been really back and forth due to my drug use over the years before I got clean and started lifting.
I can’t smoke weed anymore because really any fast head change freaks me out now, makes me feel like I’m not in control and I don’t like that anymore (except for some opiates, hospital related stuff isn’t bad in that situation). Weed might not be OPs thing anymore, but anabolics might be, given he can enjoy his cycles. Like someone else said though, it’s subtle at first. You’ll notice changes in your mood, it’s down to you and that compound as far as how you’ll feel though.
Myself, I’d love to try DMZ but some of the horror stories are enough to keep me away. Maybe MSTEN for me. Anyways I hope things work out for ya.
Ya I’m the same way I always need to be in control that’s why I can’t smoke weed anymore, some reason drinking is an exception , drinking I don’t get anxious at all. But the reason I don’t want to take dmz and alpha-1 is I can already see it now. I’m at the gym hitting a workout, then I notice my heart is racing prob from the dmz and alpha, and I then I get a bad panic attack thinking this isn’t normal, then my heart rate gets faster, then I rush home and tell myself I’m getting off this sh1t. Lmao

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drinking is depressant that dulls your perception and consciousness while weed enhances your senses, opens your mind to new thoughts, and in many ways acts as a mild psychedelic. Drinking has very predictable results while the same strain of marijuana could give vastly different results for different people.

Anabolic drugs also tune you in to reality a little more and crank you up a bit. They’re obviously not stimulants but androgens amp you up. This isn’t good for people with anxiety issues. Then you add high blood pressure to the mix and your anxiety will only get worse.

Sorry, I don’t mean to lecture but I had to say why alcohol reduces anxiety while weed and androgens have the potential to increase it. But there’s so many strains of weed and so many types of androgens so it’s hard to generalize how it’ll affect a person like the OP. But I think it’d be wise for him to stay away or choose a feel good compound and start at a low dose.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Drinking is depressant that dulls your perception and consciousness while weed enhances your senses, opens your mind to new thoughts, and in many ways acts as a mild psychedelic. Drinking has very predictable results while the same strain of marijuana could give vastly different results for different people.

Anabolic drugs also tune you in to reality a little more and crank you up a bit. They’re obviously not stimulants but androgens amp you up. This isn’t good for people with anxiety issues. Then you add high blood pressure to the mix and your anxiety will only get worse.

Sorry, I don’t mean to lecture but I had to say why alcohol reduces anxiety while weed and androgens have the potential to increase it. But there’s so many strains of weed and so many types of androgens so it’s hard to generalize how it’ll affect a person like the OP. But I think it’d be wise for him to stay away or choose a feel good compound and start at a low dose.
I could just run epistane again because that doesn’t affect me at all, but really just wanna switch it up

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I’m the same way I always need to be in control that’s why I can’t smoke weed anymore, some reason drinking is an exception , drinking I don’t get anxious at all. But the reason I don’t want to take dmz and alpha-1 is I can already see it now. I’m at the gym hitting a workout, then I notice my heart is racing prob from the dmz and alpha, and I then I get a bad panic attack thinking this isn’t normal, then my heart rate gets faster, then I rush home and tell myself I’m getting off this sh1t. Lmao
My heart doesn't race from these strong orals, actually quite the opposite. It beats slower than ever. But my blood pressure is sky high right now. If I trained right this minute I'd have an amazing workout, and afterward my BP would be normal.

Test itself up to about 600mg a week of long esters I feel amazing. No negative mental effect. Definitely a mental effect though, just positive. Above 600mg I get anxious and crabby. It's orals and 19-nors that give me things like rage and paranoia

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Feel good compounds, Testosterone, Dienolone, Methyldiazirinol, Dimethandrostenol, Anavar, Winstrol, Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, EQ

Rage in a bottle, Methyl/Tren, Oral/Trest, Superdrol, M1T, DMZ, Msten, M1-Alpha, Deca, Phera, 1-T

Instant high blood pressure, Dianabol, Anadrol, Superdrol, M1T, Msten

Those are my rough experiences. Mind you, I LOVED M1T and 1T.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Dienolone. I'd really love to try the "Deca only" cycle with Dienolone Enanthate rather than actual Deca.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well I’m gonna get on the dmz and alpha-1 so I’ll let u guys now how it goes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you on any other meds. I'm a schizophrenic bipolar with PTSD and panic attacks and I feel fine on alpha never tried dmz

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you on any other meds. I'm a schizophrenic bipolar with PTSD and panic attacks and I feel fine on alpha never tried dmz
I think I'm done with DMZ. Going to try M1-Alpha again. And Msten. And probably only going through trusted sources from now on. I think I'm done trying new brands in general.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, I feel fine most of the time I only get derealization in certain moments, like some reason if I go to the gym at night when it’s empty I’ll get derealization but it will go away after like 15-20 mins, if I drink a lot of caffeine I’ll get derealization, if I go out with friends to unfamiliar areas I’ll get it. Basically only happens when I go slightly out my comfort zone, but I also do deal with a lot of anxiety

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Again I was completely fine till 6 months ago when I got a bad weed high now I have to deal with this, be careful and don’t smoke to much lol

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Dienolone. I'd really love to try the "Deca only" cycle with Dienolone Enanthate rather than actual Deca.
Any links to good info on that compound? I can’t find much info on it.