Does 25 mgs or less clomid cause emotional side effects?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently took some hcg and clomid on the same day and felt very moody. Not sure if it was the hcg, or clomid , something that happened at work, placebo, or a combination of all of these. I take it before bed as its supposed to reduce side effects and at 25 mgs usually. I accidently took 50 mgs , forgetting to split the pill in half so maybe try 25 and report back

That said, what is your experience with 25 mgs or less and being really emotional?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
25 or less doesn't make me feel any different really. That said, neither does 50 so take that fwiw. Most seem to do ok with 25 though unless they're really suppressed or have some other issues that can be triggered by hormonal fluctuations

The other major question, and reason I see as more likely to produce emotional type sides is the fact that you're typically in a weird hormonal situation where levels are fluctuating and swinging due to coming off one or more hormones and trying to restart natural ones... the swings in hormones alone will make anyone see some weird swings regardless of the serm used IMO.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just switched to 12.5 ED cause 25mg raises my libido too much, like a spike. So I’m trying to find a sweet spot with lowest effective dose to bump my test 150 points and have zero to minimal sides

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I feel emotional on any amount of clomid. I hate that stuff.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love Clomid, feel like Superman, I guess it effects ppl in different ways.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I love Clomid, feel like Superman, I guess it effects ppl in different ways.
Makes me feel like a super bitch, but makes one bust a nut like Peter North ...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on 25 mgs a month now, I'm feeling fine on it.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
I recently took some hcg and clomid on the same day and felt very moody. Not sure if it was the hcg, or clomid , something that happened at work, placebo, or a combination of all of these. I take it before bed as its supposed to reduce side effects and at 25 mgs usually. I accidently took 50 mgs , forgetting to split the pill in half so maybe try 25 and report back

That said, what is your experience with 25 mgs or less and being really emotional?
maybe it was a spike in E2 from a combo of the 2?

I don't have issues with 25mg of clomid, but HCG affects my E2 like nothing else I've taken...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe it was a spike in E2 from a combo of the 2?

I don't have issues with 25mg of clomid, but HCG affects my E2 like nothing else I've taken...
yeah I think it may have been a combination hcg, and deca starting them all at once, just a bunch of hormones at pf wack, as I was starting a six week cycle. Im not back on trt doses. . I did like 350-400 ius hcg today and feel fine, still taking 25 mgs clomid.

Lift Lion

Awards
HCG and Clomid both will increase test, which will make you more aggressive. That test can also aromatize to estradiol/estrogen, which will make you bitchy. So it can definitely make you "moody", but you want to discern between "road rage"/"I want to punch someone" aggressive testosterone moodiness vs "I hate everyone"/"I feel like a girl with PMS" bitchy estrogen moodiness.

Also, Clomid is 60% enclomiphene (estrogen blocker, you want this) and 40% zuclomiphene (a weak estrogen, you don't want this). The half life of the blocker is around 9 hours while the half life of the estrogen is days or weeks. So with Clomid you're actually taking estrogen along with the blocker, and due to the half life difference, the estrogen can build to very high levels. This is likely why some people feel good on Clomid for a few weeks and then feel terrible, and some feel terrible from the start.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Any clomid dosage makes me emotional....clomid is not a good choice for me personally.

Glow

Awards
Yap I think what happened in your case is that it’s like your body has gotten used to 25 mg so stacking 50 mg was certainly an overdose and so you had to experience weird hormonal changes that messed up your day. I am not sure whether hcg had any impact, but if I were you, I would try to use clomid alone and see how the body responds to it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yap I think what happened in your case is that it’s like your body has gotten used to 25 mg so stacking 50 mg was certainly an overdose and so you had to experience weird hormonal changes that messed up your day. I am not sure whether hcg had any impact, but if I were you, I would try to use clomid alone and see how the body responds to it.
Its always good to use one thing at a time and see how you respond

I ended up using hcg and clomid together for a while and was fine. dose of clomid was 25 mgs and hcg 250 ius twice a week

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
How long can you take 25mg/day of clomid? Months? Years? Indefinitely?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Coming of a nandrolone can be a very problematic scenario and while tren hits people more than deca it's still very possible.

2. Clomid should probably be able to add anxiety to people but I've been up at 100mg had no sides, 50mg had these floaters people get from Clomid, kinda makes your eyes heavy but not tired.

Basically what affects you today might not affect you tomorrow at a higher dosage. It seems from studies that this is very rare same with nolva which mainly cause hot flashes. My guess is the deca.