Unanswered Do you push your fast longer if your not hungry after 16hour fast to 17-18 hours

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
Do you push your fast longer if your not hungry after 16hour fast to 17-18 hours

i am hungry after 13-15hour fast
then i stop being hungry after 16 hour fast
would you push ur fast longer or just stick to the 16:8 until ur used to it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You yuh aren’t hungry you don’t have to eat.

But if you won’t get in enough calories due to a small window then I’d still eat even if I wasn’t hungry. 🤷‍♂️

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you push your fast longer if your not hungry after 16hour fast to 17-18 hours

i am hungry after 13-15hour fast
then i stop being hungry after 16 hour fast
would you push ur fast longer or just stick to the 16:8 until ur used to it
How much protein are you consuming in the feeding window. What BF percentage would you speculate you are?

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
How much protein are you consuming in the feeding window. What BF percentage would you speculate you are?
200grams+ 15grams bcaas

like 15-17%, i can see my abs when i flex in the right lighting but i train abs like 1-2hours once or twice per week like i would train my back so i got bulky abs

i use arimistane, fat burner, mk677 and cissus
never used phs/sarms/steroids

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can eat once a day if you can hit your calories. I usually only eat at 7 then a shake an hour later.

mindsanabolic

mindsanabolic

Awards
You can eat once a day if you can hit your calories. I usually only eat at 7 then a shake an hour later.
i love this fasting stuff, i have been to ignorant for years
before i was hungry 24/7 now im hungry like 2-3hours

btothefman

Awards
Always try and push it out if I can, usually aim for 18h with a 16h minimum but sometimes I go longer as I get busy / into the zone and forget about eating.

If training though on the edge of the fast will eat before hand as I find training **** otherwise.

btothefman

Awards
Always try and push it out if I can, usually aim for 18h with a 16h minimum but sometimes I go longer as I get busy / into the zone and forget about eating.

If training though on the edge of the fast will eat before hand as I find training **** otherwise.