Do you have to cycle off epi products?

Pjunior22

Awards
I ran a month of MassMax XT then a month of Ep1logue with El1minate and really enjoyed the epi products. I just finished up ep1logue last week and want to jump on another epi product or some similair re-comp product to finish out the summer. Advice?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No need to cycle Epi. If anything, it gets better the longer you run it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with the above. No need to cycle off. You could pick up some Follidrone 2.0 or anafuse.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Or, switch it up and try the best Epi product ever made. Follidrone 2.0 by Black Lion Research.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no need to cycle epi. I usually take time off of everything.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Snag another bottle of Epilogue. You’ll love it even more in months 2 and 3

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote to keep it rolling... CEL Epi-Plex will get you open-label dosing so you can taper up or down as desired ;)

herosjourney

Awards
I would grab another bottle of Ep1logue. At eight weeks you don't want to come off. At twelve weeks you totally don't want to come off. Though due to the uroB, cycling is advisable to get best benefits. I'm just now dipping myself with Follidrone 2, thinking about adding Vector at some point.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would grab another bottle of Ep1logue. At eight weeks you don't want to come off. At twelve weeks you totally don't want to come off. Though due to the uroB, cycling is advisable to get best benefits. I'm just now dipping myself with Follidrone 2, thinking about adding Vector at some point.
I'm in the same boat as you. I just finished a 12 week run of Ep1logue that I wish I could have never stopped. I will be running a Vector/FD2 stack in the near future too.