Do you guys think Chris Elkins on Instagram is natty?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Usually itā€™s super easy to say this guy canā€™t be natty even he claims to be. In this case this guy could be on gear but he could very well be natty. Someone from my rĆ©gion that we have friends in common just won his pro card in the natural division and everybody thinks heā€™s on gear but he is not. Itā€™s extremely rare but his physique isnā€™t crazy enough to say he canā€™t be natty.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He holds fantastic mass at that low BF but I I believe what he has accomplished is possible natty with fantastic nutritional discipline and understanding. He has pretty large arms for a natty but genetics are a thing

compared to another natty for instance who I admire in this world:
http://instagr.am/p/CNfpZXyLwhz/

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
But I agree with the others, may very well be natty.

Last edited:
allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Years ago when I used to follow Matt ogus, that dude was always in his videos.
Pretty sure Elkins is natty. I believe he was like only 160lbs back in the day.

I start to question dudes who are 210lbs plus and jacked....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it is anyone's business. Your body your choice.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Claiming you are on AAS is like saying you can come search my house and arrest me if you would like, I know people do it but it dumb.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't think it is anyone's business. Your body your choice.
Yh i would tend to agree, up until they start selling supplements and lying publicly for financial gain. John q gymgoer, sure nobodys damn bidness, but when its a public figure who promotes themselves as wholesome, a genetic phenom, works harder than everyone else etc like Dwayne the Rock Johnson, Chris Hemsworth with his workout app amd so on then it's fair game to call them out on their bullsh!t

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Years ago when I used to follow Matt ogus, that dude was always in his videos.
Pretty sure Elkins is natty. I believe he was like only 160lbs back in the day.

I start to question dudes who are 210lbs plus and jacked....
Yh i would tend to agree, up until they start selling supplements and lying publicly for financial gain. John q gymgoer, sure nobodys damn bidness, but when its a public figure who promotes themselves as wholesome, a genetic phenom, works harder than everyone else etc like Dwayne the Rock Johnson, Chris Hemsworth with his workout app amd so on then it's fair game to call them out on their bullsh!t
Not saying Rock or Hemsworth arent on something but I dont know why someone being jacked and over 210 would illict questions. Not sure if you guys realize how big the Rock already was, or Hemsworth. Hemsworth is 6ā€™3, and reportedly weighs 215/220 when playing Thor. Thats not anything remarkable or out of reach. The Rock is 6ā€™5 and is a formal D1 collegiate defensive lineman. He has always been big.

Personally iā€™m 6ā€™2 and at 246lbs im 13%BF (hydrostatic testing) hardest thing I ever ran was a 1/4/epiandro stack for 6 weeks. Some people are simply bigger than others, and pack on muscle easier than others

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not saying Rock or Hemsworth arent on something but I dont know why someone being jacked and over 210 would illict questions. Not sure if you guys realize how big the Rock already was, or Hemsworth. Hemsworth is 6ā€™3, and reportedly weighs 215/220 when playing Thor. Thats not anything remarkable or out of reach. The Rock is 6ā€™5 and is a formal D1 collegiate defensive lineman. He has always been big.

Personally iā€™m 6ā€™2 and at 246lbs im 13%BF (hydrostatic testing) hardest thing I ever ran was a 1/4/epiandro stack for 6 weeks. Some people are simply bigger than others, and pack on muscle easier than others

Well put @mechka_grizli !!

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Well put @mechka_grizli !!
Its not numbers on the scale that im concerned with or hemsworth/the rock particularly, i could give even less f@cks about them tbh, and I'm not gonna try and convince anyone someones a fake natty anymore than I'll try convince some that the earth isn't flat, people rarely change their mind once they've formed an opinion and they're entitled to it however people dont usually get bigger AND more ripped and vascular as they get older, especially as the rock has always trained what is the variable here that caused this improvement as he got older? Do you think he's benjamin button and his T goes up instead of down as he gets older rock.jpeg43689665-9639479-Muscle_bound_A_ripped_Dwayne_The_Rock_Johnson_49_showed_off_the_-a-27_162253...jpeg

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not numbers on the scale that im concerned with or hemsworth/the rock particularly, i could give even less f@cks about them tbh, and I'm not gonna try and convince anyone someones a fake natty anymore than I'll try convince some that the earth isn't flat, people rarely change their mind once they've formed an opinion and they're entitled to it however people dont usually get bigger AND more ripped and vascular as they get older, especially as the rock has always trained what is the variable here that caused this improvement as he got older? Do you think he's benjamin button and his T goes up instead of down as he gets older View attachment 212480View attachment 212481
Like I said, im not saying he isnt on anything. But there are many ither variables at play here. Guy went from a wrestler on the road 300+ days a year, to filthy rich. He isnt us. Heā€™s got as much time as he feels like to working out. He also puts down I think 6K cals a day. His supposed diet is somewhere on the net. Its fair to think he is on ā€œsomethingā€ but the thing about all that is you still have to put the work in. You still have to workout and eat a **** ton of food to maintain that lhysical shape. Heā€™s been built like that for some years now. ALL of it isnt whateva he may or may not be taking

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Itā€™s actually scary that guys on here think Chris Elkins is a natural lifterā€¦this isnā€™t bodybuilding dot com..wtf lol this is a no brainer

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Itā€™s actually scary that guys on here think Chris Elkins is a natural lifterā€¦this isnā€™t bodybuilding dot com..wtf lol this is a no brainer
I never heard of the guy before this thread, but there is nothing about his physique that screams not natty. Not sure what you are seeing that makes it a no brainer

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I said, im not saying he isnt on anything. But there are many ither variables at play here. Guy went from a wrestler on the road 300+ days a year, to filthy rich. He isnt us. Heā€™s got as much time as he feels like to working out. He also puts down I think 6K cals a day. His supposed diet is somewhere on the net. Its fair to think he is on ā€œsomethingā€ but the thing about all that is you still have to put the work in. You still have to workout and eat a **** ton of food to maintain that lhysical shape. Heā€™s been built like that for some years now. ALL of it isnt whateva he may or may not be taking
Oh yh dont get me wrong, we are on anabolic minds here not reddit, only a complete idiot would think the rock and anyone half as developed isn't working their ass off, there's not a doubt in my mind about that. Ive been training 25 years i know it takes work and discipline

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wouldn't say it was a no brainer whatsoever. I've seen way bigger guys i knew were natty, i seen leaner also. I think his fullness is a bit of a red herring, makes him look enhanced but for me its 50/50, he could easily be natural but i don't care much either way, never heard of the guy before this thread