Do you guys believe Chris Elkins on Instagram is natty?

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes. Sucking dicks comes naturally to him. Send him a dick pic and see how things play out.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Lol you guys are being rough on this guy 🤣

IMO, his build is naturally obtainable, but possibly not likely. I've got a friend who competes and has to take polygraphs every time, but every season I watch them blow up like a tick. He says he's not on anything, maybe he's just a genetic freak I don't know.

If you really want to dance around the topic, you could claim natty bc bioidentical pellets are yam based 🤷🏻‍♂️

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
But who cares, why would you care what some other man is doing with his body, Natty or not makes no difference. There are "some" ppl out there who could achieve what he has and do it naturally, there are other people out there that could take every performance enhancing drug in existence and never look like him. So who cares. What someone else does has zero impact on the results you will obtain.

Everyone hates fake Natty's, I love them because there excellent for bodybuilding. Ppl see a fake natty and if they believe there natural there's a good possibility they may work really hard and try to obtain that look instead of saying, that guys on something so I'm not even gonna try, or that guys on gear so he doesn't work hard. But the reality that no1 wants to accept is that being on gear has nothing to do with looking like your on gear. If that was the case then every single bike rider in the tour de France would look like Mr Olympia. Food and training makes a physique with or without drugs, drugs enhance the results of your food and training. If you eat like crap and you train like a bitch and take gear your still gonna look like ****. So again, who cares
You sound sensitive, do you tell everyone you're natty 😆😆😆 kidding. I don't give a shizznit what these guys are running. Hell I've seen guys train hard with good diets and gear and still look bad. Genetics is ultimate at the end of the day

Although I hate Seeing gullible people fall for fake ass people regardless of the encouragement they get. A lies a lies.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
This guy @chris_elkins claims he is natty but I'm pretty sure he's not. He always claims he's natty and that he competes and gets drug tested but I heard the drug tests are a joke. What do you guys think? Is he natty or not?

Chris Elkins (@chris_elkins) • Instagram photos and videos
He’s lost a ton of size. Scroll back a few years and you’ll see him ripped to shreds with wayyyy more muscle mass. He’s not natty. Not sure why he’s lost so much size recently but he was way bigger and more ripped before

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he does look smaller now as to where he was before years ago .. now he looks more natural then before lol

tra1n4fun

tra1n4fun

Awards
How can you say that he is not natty? Maybe he has eight balls.

tedmundboyton

tedmundboyton

Awards
I'm proud of this guy. I don't know him, but I'm proud because we're discussing him here now. No one cares about my life or any of you, but his life is probably very interesting. I want to be a blogger and would be happy to get some tips about it. I will do vines and pranks because that's what I like to do. I'm planning to use a program to gain followers: SocialFollowersFree , to become popular immediately. Life is too short to waste it on promoting a social media account. Are you ready to discuss my life after a couple of weeks? LMAO

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
let me check with greg douche

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not Natty. His pecs have that juiced look, along with the rest of him too for that matter.

Good for him!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
**** Chris Elkins
Yeah, I don’t follow Instagram influencers. However, I don’t even know if he is influencer status. Nor do I really care.

I don’t use Instagram, but I do have an account just in case I want to. Which I don’t..

KabiruIliyasu

KabiruIliyasu

Awards
Thank you for that input. Kindly go and finger your own rectum.
Dude, not everyone does like you. If you do what you wrote about, then it's your choice. Not everyone is as dumb as you!