Do y'all ever discuss ug labs

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Obviously I am not going to throw a source out there. Just wasn't sure about the policy on asking what members thought of ug labs. Likes, dislikes, ect.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, it's still against the rules here. There's many other forums for this type of discussion

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wish we did! Good trustable ugl are few and far IMO!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wish we did! Good trustable ugl are few and far IMO!
The more you openly discuss your ugl, the more ppl know about it, the more traffic they get, the more they get watched, and sooner or later your trusty ugl may dissapear.

You should somewhat guard your sources if you want them to stay around

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The more you openly discuss your ugl, the more ppl know about it, the more traffic they get, the more they get watched, and sooner or later your trusty ugl may dissapear.

Understand completely. I just meant label names, not sources. But I also see how easily lines could be crossed.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
is maresearch not an UGL? supreme labs? they are both board sponsors and sell RC

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Research chemicals are not illegal to possess, steroids are....
is that technically true? some of these RC are prescription drugs you can't get OTC. so you're talking about places that will sell test-e and stuff without a script

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
is that technically true? some of these RC are prescription drugs you can't get OTC. so you're talking about places that will sell test-e and stuff without a script
Because some of these places have balls to big for there britches and sooner or later there going to get nailed.
That's why you don't see maresearchchems selling trest, prohormones and steroids

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some of the other prescription medications you can sell for research purposes only, but definitely not testosterone and prohormones and other stuff like that. There's loopholes and blah blah blah.

I guess technically you could call a rc a UGL, technically if you made your own testosterone or anything like that you would also be a UGL. But there is a big difference between a rc and a UGL steroids dealer

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some of the other prescription medications you can sell for research purposes only, but definitely not testosterone and prohormones and other stuff like that. There's loopholes and blah blah blah.

I guess technically you could call a rc a UGL, technically if you made your own testosterone or anything like that you would also be a UGL. But there is a big difference between a rc and a UGL steroids dealer
would a dude from Turkey selling supposed Turkish pharma grade be UGL? I think that's the only one I know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
would a dude from Turkey selling supposed Turkish pharma grade be UGL? I think that's the only one I know
Selling a product does not make you a UGL, producing the product makes you a UGL. So weather or not he claims it's pharma is irrelevant, weather or not he sells it is irrelevant. The person producing the product is the lab.

So I guess you could only technically call a rc company a UGL if they produce there own products.

I'm starting to confuse myself here lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If someone says pharma grade they are full of **** unless a legitimate pharmacy is producing the product

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If someone says pharma grade they are full of **** unless a legitimate pharmacy is producing the product
ya I guess it comes branded and stuff just in a different language

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Unless your a certain unnamed intl source who scams everyone, gets hacked, gets client lists leaked, gets investigated, and STILL keeps trucking hahahaha.... My name was on that list, had me scared for a hot minute

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit sent PM

Last edited:

Noncompetitive

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully you'll knew when I started this thread I wasn't source looking. I've got several. I just like open discussions of various likes and dislikes. Appreciate all your input. This forum has a ton of knowledge on just about everything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There are some pretty smart cookies here !!

tao77

Awards
off topic but does it usually take a week after ordering to receive from MA? just seems kinda slow to me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
off topic but does it usually take a week after ordering to receive from MA? just seems kinda slow to me.
It's usually around 5-7 days from order to delivery, but a little over a week ago all the orders that were sent out for delivery were returned by the post office and they had to be resent again so yours might be in that shipment.

Did you receive a tracking number?

tao77

Awards
It's usually around 5-7 days from order to delivery, but a little over a week ago all the orders that were sent out for delivery were returned by the post office and they had to be resent again so yours might be in that shipment.

yeah i did, and it came in at the 7 day mark, I'm just used to getting stuff in 2-3days I guess,, never used MA before so wanted to give it a shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah i did, and it came in at the 7 day mark, I'm just used to getting stuff in 2-3days I guess,, never used MA before so wanted to give it a shot.
It's high quality products, you gotta be patient. Just a heads up in case you ever order gear online from overseas, it can take 14 to 28 days. But good stuff is worth waiting for.

Justdabbling

Awards

It's also takes 2-3 days for ypo
It's due to the echecks. It takes 2-3 business days to clear like regular checks before processing for shipment. Just a precaution to avoid loss through bounced checks