Do We Have Any Single Definitive Source for TRT Info?

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone,

In my own life, it always has been hard for me to gain strength and muscle, but I get fat easily.

TRT seems to have promise. At times in my life, I have been prescribed testosterone, done steroids, etc.

I did have a torsion, so only one testicle.

My levels of TRT are about 350. That has been within the refrence range but low for my age.

1. Would TRT make any difference in my quality of life? Is it worth the risk?

2. I seem to see two camps:

a. diet clinics, etc. that will be happy to get me on TRT and growth hormone.

b. Traditional, conservative doctors think testosterone prescription, unless absolutely necessary, is always wrong. They seem to be another extreme.

3. At my current age (38, overweight, out of shape), is getting back on testosterone a good choice?

To me, I just want more energy. Yes, testosterone prescription increases energy. But, so many other things could deal with energy, too.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Testosterone is the primary MALE hormone. It is essentially the powerhouse of your body.

So yes, if you are deficient, then get a prescription, etc.

Having worked in the field I will tell you the most basic options for HRT.

#1 CLOMID- At 25-50mgs ed or eod, we see T levels after a few months as high as 800+ n/dL and no suppression

#2- HCG therapy. Basic dosages of 250-500iu ED or EOD result in very high natural levels. I have seen anywhere from 600-1100 n/dL on such dosages

#3- Testosterone Creams/gels. AndroGEL and testim are the best ones I have seen patients use. 2-3 pumps ed, or in the case of testim or generic testim 50mgs ed seems to be the common theme and depending on dosage, I have seen patients easily hit 500+-800+ n/dL minus abusing the script

#4- Test Injections- Cyp or Enanthate. Having administered HRT in the field for years and now dealing with clients, the best protocols I see are 50-100mgs every 4th day. T.Cyp and T.E spike and peak at 24-48 hours and from there on out, they decrease over time until about day 8-11 where you generally see a patient return to baseline or low levels.

Supplements-
There are several suppz that can be used in place of HRT.

I rep for IML and MG (sister brands). My code "WES15" can be used at checkout to get 15% off any of the below options and we are a forum sponsor www.ironmaglabs.com www.musclegelz.com

Super 4- andro converts to Testosterone and is legal
Super 1-Andro converts to 1-testosterone and is legal
AndroHard is Super4andro and Randro and converts to DHT and Test and is legal
Super R andro converts to DHT and is legal

Exercise more, increase water intake, increase cardio, get more and better sleep, eat healthier. These will all help you feel better, more energetic, lose bodyfat and increase muscle mass, strength, improve libido and sexual ability.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In addition to the excellent information Wes provided, and the information available on this site - there is another excellent forum - the Excel Male TRT Forum - chocked full of great information. I am not affiliated with them (nor AnabolicMinds), but I do read both for the excellent information each provides.

Last edited:

ucimigrate

Awards
  • Established
Yes. But, what about people like me?

My levels are within the reference range, but on the low end (say 320 to 350). My LH, etc. are normal. I am plenty aggressive and strong. Many doctors have said I do not need it.

Still, I want an extra edge.

Will TRT help me?

bodysculpt

Awards
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. 48yo, 660ng/dl Test atm which is pretty good, have been as low as 288ng/dl. LDL, HDL, TG not great. eat clean and try to keep training hard but the strength and size are slipping away as a natural. have been brushing up on TRT knowledge again and I'm convinced that I'd benefit from TRT.

I had a source once or twice but that was over 10 years ago, no idea how to find a source here in NZ, not in the right circles.

good to be back on AM though, managed to remember my login after 10 years.

Interesting advice from Wes BTW.

Last edited:

bodysculpt

Awards
IML and MG products look good but don't ship to New Zealand, usual story :|

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be honest, if you really care about increasing your energy then your focus should be on diet, exercise, and bringing your body fat down so that you're no longer overweight. After that I would say your next focus should be TRT. But really what good is TRT if you don't have those in check? If you want to increase energy then I would focus on your lifestyle choices first.

bodysculpt

Awards
I have diet and exercise in check. 30+ years of non-stop weightlifting and 20 years of Keto. funnily not sure if that was a healthy choice! but that's another story...

Currently my free test is around 588ng/dl which is fine for the average gym goer. a mate of mine gave me 30 days of his Test patches (he got on TRT somehow), last year and I surprisingly noticed nice results albeit minimal but that was all I needed / wanted.

Hence why I'm trying to find a simple Testosterone topical that will hopefully act like TRT raising my free test to ?800/900/1000/1100 ng/dl?.

I just turned 49 and I've been feeling and seeing the decline at the gym for the past few years.

I have no access to any PED's, and Customs in New Zealand do their job way to well... :(

any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use code WES15 at checkout. Pickup some Super 4 andro at www.ironmaglabs.com

4 andro converts to pure testosterone, just dose it higher for a stronger result.

Another thing u can use for HRT is Clomid or Enclomiphene. Again use code WES15 at checkout over at https://MAResearchChems.net

bodysculpt

Awards
Thanks Wesley, but IML doesn’t ship to New Zealand. Don’t think the coupon code gives me a discount either.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To be honest, if you really care about increasing your energy then your focus should be on diet, exercise, and bringing your body fat down so that you're no longer overweight. After that I would say your next focus should be TRT. But really what good is TRT if you don't have those in check? If you want to increase energy then I would focus on your lifestyle choices first.
^This^