Do steroids make your face ugly?

vpnvpn

Awards
do you guys think steroids make your face uglier, it looks like some not all age abit faster if they use steroids. And their face get bloated and wrinkly sometimes.

thoughts?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also, fun fact:

While steroids may or may not make your face ugly, your mom 100% did.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
do you guys think steroids make your face uglier, it looks like some not all age abit faster if they use steroids. And their face get bloated and wrinkly sometimes.

thoughts?
I hope we've answered your question.

LOL

Just kidding, brother. We're just having some fun, because it was a funny question.

If it was a serious one.....
No. Steroids don't make you uglier.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hope we've answered your question.

LOL

Just kidding, brother. We're just having some fun, because it was a funny question.

If it was a serious one.....
No. Steroids don't make you uglier.
ironically I think most of us would agree that being on makes us more attractive to the opposite sex…..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ironically I think most of us would agree that being on makes us more attractive to the opposite sex…..
Cough cough
Claum and mike ohearn

Yup all jokes OP .. but I do think muscles makes you get bytches

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oddly enough, I tend to get more attention from females when I’m a little softer, like in the winter time.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oddly enough, I tend to get more attention from females when I’m a little softer, like in the winter time.
IME, some women are attracted to Big Size, and some are attracted to a guy who's cut (and many fall in between).

Over the years, many have been attracted to my size, and biceps (serious).

I recently referred to the time when I was the most cut...
The most attractive female in the whole company where I was working was very outwardly attracted to me then.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IME, some women are attracted to Big Size, and some are attracted to a guy who's cut (and many fall in between).

Over the years, many have been attracted to my size, and biceps (serious).

I recently referred to the time when I was the most cut...
The most attractive female in the whole company where I was working was very outwardly attracted to me then.
It’s the very basics of how a women is. Sometimes you’ll hear some girls say "I prefer a dad bod I don’t like big muscle and veins" that’s a lies. There’s confident girls and there’s non confident girls. Some women just cannot accept to be with a guy better looking than them physically, it’s hard to know a guy could drop you tomorrow and get someone else. They don’t get that feeling where you need them, you’re below them. And some girls can’t deal with that. That’s the girls that say they don’t like muscle and veins. But deep inside they do. When they masturbate and think about a man they don’t think about a dad bod. But they’ll still marry one because it’s easier to deal with, makes them less insecure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s the very basics of how a women is. Sometimes you’ll hear some girls say "I prefer a dad bod I don’t like big muscle and veins" that’s a lies. There’s confident girls and there’s non confident girls. Some women just cannot accept to be with a guy better looking than them physically, it’s hard to know a guy could drop you tomorrow and get someone else. They don’t get that feeling where you need them, you’re below them. And some girls can’t deal with that. That’s the girls that say they don’t like muscle and veins. But deep inside they do. When they masturbate and think about a man they don’t think about a dad bod. But they’ll still marry one because it’s easier to deal with, makes them less insecure.
Yeah, I agree.

Although in the scenarios I was referring to, I was contrasting size vs cut.
.... No "Dad bods".
LOL.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I 100% agree with when you say the dad bod thing is a lie, and when I say I’m get a little fluffier, I by no means mean dad bod category lol. Like 12-13% BF, still very visible arm veins and barley visible abs is the farthest I allow myself to get in the winter.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I 100% agree with when you say the dad bod thing is a lie, and when I say I’m get a little fluffier, I by no means mean dad bod category lol. Like 12-13% BF, still very visible arm veins and barley visible abs is the farthest I allow myself to get in the winter.
Yeah that I 1000% agree with then. Some women for sure prefer 12-15% to shredded. For sure

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that I 1000% then. Some women for sure prefer 12-15% to shredded. For sure
this is true completely. But I actually think a big party isn’t the aesthetic, its the alpha we sub consciously give of more when on gear. Confidence goes up, the chest is a little more puffed, you feel like you could rip the head off prime Mike Tyson……women want a guy they believe can defend them, it’s primal. Most of them like a man who outwardly is alpha (granted in the bedroom they may want to be the dominant one but out of the bedroom I think most like the man to be a man)

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you take the amount of drugs pro bodybuilders do then yeah maybe. They take so much stuff though it’s hard to say it’s the gear. Being 43 and starting in my 20s I’m confident in saying I’ve seen no accelerated aging. Lol I don’t look 20 but most people are surprised by my real age when I tell them.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you take the amount of drugs pro bodybuilders do then yeah maybe. They take so much stuff though it’s hard to say it’s the gear. Being 43 and starting in my 20s I’m confident in saying I’ve seen no accelerated aging. Lol I don’t look 20 but most people are surprised by my real age when I tell them.
I think a big part of that could also be the use of growth hormone. I believe that would have more of an “ugly” effect than your traditional steroids would, besides the obvious like acne,etc.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think a big part of that could also be the use of growth hormone. I believe that would have more of an “ugly” effect than your traditional steroids would, besides the obvious like acne,etc.
Yeah I agree. Massive amounts of gh can definatley change facial structure. Either way I don’t think the average gym rat has to worry about it with the doses they would take.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bob Paris took steroids. And he was a beautiful man.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends. If you naturally have a less androgenic face, what they would call "cuck" face, than, imo, heavy DHT's which make your jaw line more apparent and androgenic would make you more attractive. I would say the ugly effect comes from more so aromatization and water retention. So, mainly, I'd say the opposite lol. Guess it's how you use them , though

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shoot ... even some, specifically eq , boost collagen synthesis which would have another positive effect

Most of the 70s bodybuilders weren't ugly and remember that most fitness models are probably using.

It's dose dependent and as @Smont pointed out gh abuse

Last edited:
bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My parents gave me the ugly, not steroids.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is true completely. But I actually think a big party isn’t the aesthetic, its the alpha we sub consciously give of more when on gear. Confidence goes up, the chest is a little more puffed, you feel like you could rip the head off prime Mike Tyson……women want a guy they believe can defend them, it’s primal. Most of them like a man who outwardly is alpha (granted in the bedroom they may want to be the dominant one but out of the bedroom I think most like the man to be a man)
The "presence" factor plays a role but women can also smell a man's testosterone/fertility levels through pheromones. They're more sensitive to it during in the fertile part of their cycle.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1-2iu gh and 300mg test maybe a little primo or deca here and there? No, and a case could be made for looking better long-term. Now slam grams on grams while force feeding half the year followed by extreme fatloss phases, so yearly if not multiple times a year huge BW swings, culminating with a couple days of water manipulation/dehydration? Now wash rinse repeat for a decade plus? Ya, NO ONE is walking away from that looking prettier facially. Like most things the dose makes the poison, Most people look like **** tens years older anyways due to a crap diet and being sloths.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1-2iu gh and 300mg test maybe a little primo or deca here and there? No, and a case could be made for looking better long-term. Now slam grams on grams while force feeding half the year followed by extreme fatloss phases, so yearly if not multiple times a year huge BW swings, culminating with a couple days of water manipulation/dehydration? Now wash rinse repeat for a decade plus? Ya, NO ONE is walking away from that looking prettier facially. Like most things the dose makes the poison, Most people look like **** tens years older anyways due to a crap diet and being sloths.
This

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you retain water you will look worse for sure.

But tbh in my case sth seems to hhave happened, and i dont like it. In 2 years i did 3 cycles and my face is way more masculine as in older looking, as if i have lost the young man spark fuark.

i dont know whether age (21-23 can the change be so fukking big??) has anything to do, am i more susceptible to facial changes at this age etc, but i dont like it.

But thats bone structure.

Wrinkles no way. Test makes my skin oily and thick. I remember on my 1st cycle noticing how harder it was to get cut while i usually would get cut pretty easily.

If anything, stuff like test, peptides, anavar should delay onset of wrinkles.

The "presence" factor plays a role but women can also smell a man's testosterone/fertility levels through pheromones. They're more sensitive to it during in the fertile part of their cycle.
That may explain that little spicy black haired girl going bonkers about me last summer when i was on tren. It was crazy, shocking to me, i couldnt believe it as i never got that kind of attention even as a hot 18 yo young man.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if gear makes your face swell, doesn't that mean you're high cortisol ?

vpnvpn

Awards
i agree steroids probably make people more sexually attractive to females aslong as you dont abuse it and become ¨to big¨

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i agree steroids probably make people more sexually attractive to females aslong as you dont abuse it and become ¨to big¨
‘to big’ - if just abusing steroids was all one needed to become too big many of us would happily abuse them bro. It ain’t that ducking easy 😂

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Francis Benfatto took steroids and he was a beautiful man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am older now and happily married...but my personal experience with women is that a pretty face gets them in bed but a big dick keeps them cumming back for more.😍

vpnvpn

Awards
Do you think that a good face beats a good body?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
evidently you don't have a big dick-eh?:unsure:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen absolute dogs of women with decent looking guys and turd buckets of men with stunners. But at least you can improve your physique and feel better about yourself and more importantly your health.

*edit: whoops! Sorry I was responding to vpnvpn.