Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Do Not let Arthritis keep U From Gaining Huge Lean MASS

De Courcy

Member
Collagen type 1? Collagen type 3?................UNDENATURED TYPE II COLLAGEN three dimensional configuration of glycoproteins are the reason for response signals that catalyze T-cell attack.................Lymphnoid tissue in duodenum & epitopes by taking undenatured type II collagen helps the T-cell attack on joint cartilage...........Just a small does of UC-II can help deactivate killer T-cell attack.........You see the glycosylated UC-II has active epitopes that help in signaling required for the immune system..................In little over a month UC-II in females of an average age of 68 had significant joint pain relief including but not exclusive to range of motion in the "problem area".............UC-II has proven to reduce joint pain & swelling in RA patients....................... I am no Shill for UC-II or any other company..........

Hope this may help the many I see on here with these kind of issues...
 
I started using Type 1 and 3 (NeoCell) about 3 weeks ago and it has really helped with joint discomfort, recovery from workouts as well as a signficant improvement in skin tone/elasticity.

I was going to use it for another month or two and do a review.
 
Back
Top