Do most females prefer a man clean shaven or with a beard?

desibaba

Awards
Do most females prefer a man clean shaven or with a beard?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it has more to do with how you look with a clean shave vs. A beard.

I don't think I have ever dated a girl that preferred me with a clean shave. Most also don't prefer I had a long beard either. It was always in the middle, well maintained stubble to short length beard and mustache.

Which is also what I prefer so it works for me.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think they just prefer Clean !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been at least 10 years with a beard. Like said above me, long beard was bad at that time I wore a climbing harness for a living, was a bad recipe. So short maintained beard 1/8-1/4 length.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lets see what the amish say...

Barn to be wild--by the electric amish...give it a listen on youtube

or 'All Right Cow'

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Too many factors. Age, weak chins, shitty beards, dork faces, and more all come into play. Alphas don't give AF what women prefer. The pussy lines up regardless.
You Nailed it.

5 waitress said facial hair, well maintained but not a long beard

2 waitress said clean shave.

The oldest waitress (about 50) and the youngest waitress (19) were the 2 that said clean shave.

The others were in there 20's and 30's

They all agreed that the shape of your face and jawline made the biggest difference.

The sluttiest waitress ( who slept with my little brother about 2 months ago) grabbed my junk and said who cares lol.

Sooooo glad my girl wasn't there......

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My job requires me to shave daily.. Now that I'm out for the next 4+ months, I don't have to shave!
This south Louisiana heat may have me shaving sooner than later.

desibaba

Awards
My job requires me to shave daily.. Now that I'm out for the next 4+ months, I don't have to shave!
This south Louisiana heat may have me shaving sooner than later.
If I may ask what kind of a job “Requires” you to shave your face?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know you didn't ask me, but about in my early 20's I applied for a job and the boss was x military and he told me during the interview that I was going to need a clean shave to work there. It was a company who does taxes, you hardly ever even see a customer you mostly work over the phone and on the computer. But he required a clean shave to work there. I looked at him in the middle of the interview and said.....

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but for $16 a hour I'm not shaving my face. He went dead silent and just stared at me and I got up and said nice to meet ya lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One manufacturing place I worked required hair nets. If you had a beard past a certain length, you’d have to wear a net for your beard too. Not exactly a requirement, but I’d hate wearing a net on my face.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One manufacturing place I worked required hair nets. If you had a beard past a certain length, you’d have to wear a net for your beard too. Not exactly a requirement, but I’d hate wearing a net on my face.
I've seen them in restaurants, I think if I have to wear a beard net I would shave !

Pswain78

Awards
I work in a power plant and have to be clean shaven to wear respirators.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I work in a chemical plant in South Louisiana. The petrochemical industry here in the south is lime that from all of south Louisiana all the way down to south Texas. There's a high potential for fires (mostly in the oil refineries), and a lot of us have to wear full face masks to fight those fires. A beard will inhibit a good seal around the face.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think there's a lot of people that can't grow a good beard, so if you can pull it off its gonna make you stand out

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I loved it when I had a big bushy grizzly adams beard. But I get more tail with a shorter relatively well groomed one. Plus I gotta wear damn mask for work and big beard dents aren’t sexy

I definitely do think women prefer facial hair over clean shaven though tbh

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's funny how facial aesthetics changes every decade. In the 50s, you had to be clean-shaven; 60s everyone was hairy; 70s clean-shaven, 80s hairy, 90s clean-shaven, 00s hairy, 10s clean-shaven, 20s hairy and so on.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh No I grew my 1st beard in the 70's, you mean I was out of style ??

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You Nailed it.

5 waitress said facial hair, well maintained but not a long beard

2 waitress said clean shave.

The oldest waitress (about 50) and the youngest waitress (19) were the 2 that said clean shave.

The others were in there 20's and 30's

They all agreed that the shape of your face and jawline made the biggest difference.

The sluttiest waitress ( who slept with my little brother about 2 months ago) grabbed my junk and said who cares lol.

Sooooo glad my girl wasn't there......
I want to be you.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We grow beards because we think it will attract women, but studies show it’s other men who notice it more than the women. Kinda like how it’s other guys who notice gains more than the women we’re trying to impress by lifting.
https://theconversation.com/amp/hirsutes-you-sir-but-that-beard-might-mean-more-to-men-than-women-56784

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/flexonline/flex-news/men-spend-more-time-staring-guys-chests-women-new-study-says/
This observation makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint. It is believed that males have beards to provide a clear visual cue of another's gender from a distance. This is valuable when it comes to defending territory from other males as well as seeking a mate (so you don't waste time chasing down someone who ends up being the wrong gender).

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I loved it when I had a big bushy grizzly adams beard. But I get more tail with a shorter relatively well groomed one. Plus I gotta wear damn mask for work and big beard dents aren’t sexy

I definitely do think women prefer facial hair over clean shaven though tbh
The women who dig beards are more likely to fall all over you and tell you how sexy you are than the uptights that will tell you to shave it. Don't waste your time with the uptights and instead hang out those that appreciate a virile-looking man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I want to be you.
No you don't, I can't get involved or il get my junk cut off, but me 5+ years ago was a fun time.

And for anyone who thinks getting in shape ore muscles is the key to getting girls, your mistaken.

Mid alcoholic bender, kinda skinny fat / slightly muscular and playing the bar scene got me laid all the time.

Conservative me, in shape and dosent go out other then the gym and normal stuff gets more compliments from men then ladies lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No you don't, I can't get involved or il get my junk cut off, but me 5+ years ago was a fun time.

And for anyone who thinks getting in shape ore muscles is the key to getting girls, your mistaken.

Mid alcoholic bender, kinda skinny fat / slightly muscular and playing the bar scene got me laid all the time.

Conservative me, in shape and dosent go out other then the gym and normal stuff gets more compliments from men then ladies lol
You are a sexy man !!!!

lanky

Awards
  • Established
i usually shave once every 3 weeks, i like leaving it longer in the summer , acts as natural sunscreen when i am on the boat and golfing

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i usually shave once every 3 weeks, i like leaving it longer in the summer , acts as natural sunscreen when i am on the boat and golfing
It's a good wind buffer on the breezier days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate the weird looking beard dent I get from having to wear a mask 8 hours a day. (I work in healthcare)
Maybe if you fashion your beard correctly you can just use it as a mask.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I hate the weird looking beard dent I get from having to wear a mask 8 hours a day. (I work in healthcare)
Yep. Sometimes I have a huge beard and it just doesn't work with a mask, so I trim it down. Luckily it grows back really fast.

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Sometimes I have a huge beard and it just doesn't work with a mask, so I trim it down. Luckily it grows back really fast.
Me too. I’ve trimmed it down to almost nothing and grown it all the way back like a dozen times since COVID began. I feel bad for my coworkers who struggle to grow a beard in the first place.

And I have a feeling we nurses will be wearing these f****** masks forever. It looks good on paper for all staff to wear them even if it doesn’t really do s*****

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Me too. I’ve trimmed it down to almost nothing and grown it all the way back like a dozen times since COVID began. I feel bad for my coworkers who struggle to grow a beard in the first place.

And I have a feeling we nurses will be wearing these f****** masks forever. It looks good on paper for all staff to wear them even if it doesn’t really do s*****
Lumberjack nurse. You are a cool dude.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine was getting pretty thick. I hadn't shaved since March 13th.
Like, nice & full and I was shaping the stache outward.
I live in south Louisiana. I drove around last Sunday with the top off & sweat my face off!!
I'm out of work till mid June! Was hoping for a thick, full beard, but fukc that!! Too hot!

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mine was getting pretty thick. I hadn't shaved since March 13th.
Like, nice & full and I was shaping the stache outward.
I live in south Louisiana. I drove around last Sunday with the top off & sweat my face off!!
I'm out of work till mid June! Was hoping for a thick, full beard, but fukc that!! Too hot!
I can handle the summer heat. It's the icicles that form around your mouth in winter I can't handle!

brandonLPN

brandonLPN

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Strangely a big bushy beard never bothered me in the summer, but as soon as it gets hot out I have to get a buzz cut

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For you guys with big, bushy beards...do you sleep with the blanket over your beard or under your beard?214347

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 13
Kronic Anabolics 19
Mitch_310 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 161
Anabolics 8