Do it yourself GDA...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you can make your own GDA, what are the best ingredients to use?

I’m using Slin Max at present and when it runs out thinking of making my own with separate ingredients. What ingredients work best

I was planning on Berberine & Na-R-Ala Maybe Pterostilbene.
Not sure what else is very effective as these. Not worried about cost just want to try make it as effective as possible.

All suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which is the best GDA actually? And is a GDA better than taking EvoMuse defuse? Or both together?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Apparently agmatine is a good gda

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glycophase works so well as is cheap enough that I just stick to it. I usually only need one cap. So it last a long time too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already made

Servings per container: 30

Amounts per serving %DV

Chromium (As chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 300 mcg 250%

Agmatine Sulfate 1,000 mg **

Berbine HCL (from Phellodendron) (Phellodendron amurense Rupr.)(Bark) 500 mg **

Bitter Melon Extract (Momordica Charantia)(Fruit) (10:1) 500 mg **

Banaba Leaf Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa) (Stnd. to 2% Corsolic Acid) 300 mg **

Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (leaf) (std. to 25% Gymnemic Acids) 300 mg **

Alpha Lipoic Acid 150 mg **

Na-R-Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg **

Saffron (Crocus Sativus) (Stigmas) 30 mg **

Biperine 10 mg **

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^this. I commend your desire to make an effective GDA but glycophase is one of the best formulas out there. I’m also a big fan of glycoshield.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do love SNS Glycophase and it will probably be cheaper than you piecing things together but Berberine, bitter melon and gymnema Sylvestre are my favorite solo ingredients. Ceylon Cinnamon is high quality too

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do love SNS Glycophase and it will probably be cheaper than you piecing things together but Berberine, bitter melon and gymnema Sylvestre are my favorite solo ingredients. Ceylon Cinnamon is high quality too

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree products like glycophase and cel mtest .. 2 of the best in its class .. and stupidly cheap .. our profit margins sucks but sns has always cared about its customers and not put it for $40-50 like competitors

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok so I’m not planning on using SNS Glycophase.....

Which solo ingredients are worthwhile? Thank you

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A popular stack back in the day was Agmatine + Na-R-ALA + ALCAR.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
As others have mentioned above I would go with glycophase by sns. Quality company and effective product.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I’m not planning on using SNS Glycophase.....

Which solo ingredients are worthwhile? Thank you

Totally get what your saying and how your answer wasn’t correctly answered, I just think it’s becasue it’s not really cost effective to buy the ingredients to make your own compared to the price of glycophase. Hence why it’s being recommended over and over lol.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally get what your saying and how your answer wasn’t correctly answered, I just think it’s becasue it’s not really cost effective to buy the ingredients to make your own compared to the price of glycophase. Hence why it’s being recommended over and over lol.
In my post, I specifically stated not worried about cost. I didn’t ask for cost effective as didn’t want Glycophase taking over the thread...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OP, listen to the people here... you're gonna spend more on the single ingredients and then have to meticulously measure and cap (because holy fck does berberine taste AWFUL and stains everything yellow - including your hands and counters)... its 100% not worth it.

If you just want dirt cheap and moderately effective, SNS has just agamatine xt which is solid by itself. realistically NA-R-ALA and berberine would be the only other single ingredients I would recommend... anyhitng else you'd need extracts and special blends to have any effect.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP, listen to the people here... you're gonna spend more on the single ingredients and then have to meticulously measure and cap (because holy fck does berberine taste AWFUL and stains everything yellow - including your hands and counters)... its 100% not worth it.

If you just want dirt cheap and moderately effective, SNS has just agamatine xt which is solid by itself. realistically NA-R-ALA and berberine would be the only other single ingredients I would recommend... anyhitng else you'd need extracts and special blends to have any effect.

I want effectiveness. At no point I mentioned cheap. Money isn’t an issue. Regards.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I want effectiveness. At no point I mentioned cheap. Money isn’t an issue. Regards.
then you want SNS glycophase, glycoshield or predator. Those are basically 1A/B/C in the game right now and will absolutely destroy any mix of single ingredients due to having patented ingredients, extracts, and other items you can't just buy solo in that quality

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS always has good products, haven’t used Glycophase but have used their Agmatine amounts a bunch of other single ingredient products. Chaos and pain Predator is what I have used for a long while before I became a rep for them, actually was the main reason for my interest in being a rep, it’s an awesome product, and with their sales is very very cost effective. I usually use one cap per every 50g of carbs.

For a single ingredient gda I would say berberine would be the best one. That and metformin are always top of the list. Ala is great and is also an antioxidant. Use cinnamon as a seasoning and apple cider vinegar before meals and take omega 3 fish oils daily (also shown to improve insulin sensitivity) Agmatine is cool because it is great for pumps also. But berberine is top of the mountain for natural products. Can usually find it already capped too.