Do I really need nolvadex?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so I’m on week 6 of a 6 week epistane cycle at 30/30/30/40/40/40. Which is my first ever cycle. I have nolva on hand and I also have Olympus labs sup3r pct. I really wanna save the nolvadex for a dmz/alpha-1 cycle I’ll be running in a coupe months. Sup3r pct has the same ingridents as black lion research rebirth. Which people seem to love and say it’s great for mild PH cycles. So what do y’all think. Can I just take the super pct or will I need the nolva

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No you don't need anything and your natural production will most likely return especially after using nolva next cycle.. it's just a bit stupid not to use it.

People do light cycles ten times and it's a hit or miss, probably mostly a miss with guys not really understanding what they need and how to cycle in general, they lose all gains and adds fat due to cortisol, they have lumps cause they don't use an ai or nolvadex and I'm worst case gyno. I'm kinda scratching my head asking myself why cant people just do a legit cycle and maintain most of the gains instead of ruining the whole idea of taking steroids in the first place..

Epistane is a steroid that's illegal in most countries, why do you think people don't get something completly legal from nutrition website and instead take nolva that you need a prescription for?. Because one works and the other doesn't

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run the nolva for PCT. You can always buy another bottle for your next cycle...$40 to $60 bucks. Worth it every time.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea just use the nolva. Pharma nolva literally costs nothing.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea just use the nolva. Pharma nolva literally costs nothing.
I agree it’s the best bang for the buck - also clomid

Just had 100 pills of clomid 25mg and 60 pills of nolva 20mg shipped to my house for under $50

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you guys think I can just run the nolva at 10/10/10/10 along with the super pct? That why I would still have plenty of nolva left for my next cycle.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I’m on week 6 of a 6 week epistane cycle at 30/30/30/40/40/40. Which is my first ever cycle. I have nolva on hand and I also have Olympus labs sup3r pct. I really wanna save the nolvadex for a dmz/alpha-1 cycle I’ll be running in a coupe months. Sup3r pct has the same ingridents as black lion research rebirth. Which people seem to love and say it’s great for mild PH cycles. So what do y’all think. Can I just take the super pct or will I need the nolva
I think if your tripping on 50$ your not financially prepared for AAS use.
Your talking about putting the health of your testicals at risk to save 50$.
That's nutts bro.
But your an adult so your allowed to make your own decisions.
If your that broke you can possibly be eating right.
Good food is expensive.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just do a proper PCT and save up until you can afford your next.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just do a proper PCT and save up until you can afford your next.
Would nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 be sufficient enough with the super pct? I heard that over 20 is overkill but I could be wrong.