Do I really need more then cyp

Jeriko98

Awards
Right now all I run is a gram of test cyp a week
Have been training for 6 years bodybuilding for 3 can't get past 255 to 260 currently 251 body fat 17.9 when I add more food all it does is increase my body fat muscle doesn't seem to come with the increase of calories.

Jeriko98

Awards
I'm 251
Body fat 17.9
I'm 6.2
Arms 17in
Waist is 35
Legs 26in

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well man test by itself is pretty fucking weak. It’s good for first cycles but usually experienced bodybuilders will use test as a strong cycle base and keep the dose to moderate/medium dose and add other injectables/orals for more mass/muscle. I’m really not a fan or running a gram of test by itself I think it’s a waste. You’d have much better results running something like 400 or 500mg of test with 500-600mg NPP. Or low dose test and tren. Or just test with orals.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just saw your stats... at this point I’d aim at lowering my BF and look better. Unless you love the strongman look obv.

Jeriko98

Awards
Just saw your stats... at this point I’d aim at lowering my BF and look better. Unless you love the strongman look obv.
I loose body fat very fast I'm really just trying to figure out how to get more mass currently not getting the mass to complete at the level I would like but seems I'm going to have to add to get to that point

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your goal is mass then obviously lower your test and add something stronger

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1g of test cyp per week is way way more then sufficient to build new muscle on.

Working in the field, we saw that on average (in hundreds of medical labs) - (not bodybuilders random and very often improperly timed labs), that a male 18-60 running 100mgs of Cyp E4d will test out in the range of 700-1100 n/dL 7 days after the last injection and fasted. This means the higher end of the "Natural Spectrum".

So 1K of Cyp is literally putting you off the superphysiological chart, so long as it is real Gear. As for adding in compounds, sure you can do that to elicit a different gain or see some additional gains, but this also increases side effects, etc.

The problem being once you start introducing new orals, etc, you will not be able to maintain many of those new gains or features once you stop using them. So talk to any Veteran, guys like me, or others with 20-30+ years competition experience. Our first years of cycling we were blasting Abombs, Tren, Test and Deca, all at once. As we aged, you will see guys like us running close to HRT dosaging and maybe here and there something mild like Var or Primo. And recall muscle memory is a real thing. Look at even Kevin Levrone. You can go back and introduce mild compounds, jack up your food intake and your intensity and get pretty close to where you once were when you were massively abusing things. Not quite the same level, but way ahead of most people in the game, of course, having put in years and years of hard work and training.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I loose body fat very fast I'm really just trying to figure out how to get more mass currently not getting the mass to complete at the level I would like but seems I'm going to have to add to get to that point
Lower your body fat to increase insulin sensitivity.

Taking a small amount of insulin to better absorb the food you’re already eating would also work - you need to make more efficient use of the excess nutrients if you’re really only gaining fat when you push. Taking insulin improperly can KILL you. Not advising.

My guess is there are things you can tune with your diet to help prevent fat gain though. Lower fats & raise carbs, improve timing, and lower amount of surplus.

Berberine should be a staple supplement. Blood glucose levels would tell a better picture. You can get a One Touch meter and some testing strips at Walmart and learn to take your blood sugar on YouTube in about 10 minutes.

Dn83

Awards
Have been training for 6 years bodybuilding for 3 can't get past 255 to 260 currently 251 body fat 17.9 when I add more food all it does is increase my body fat muscle doesn't seem to come with the increase of calories.
I'm gonna tell you something that was told to me and was hard to hear! You need to get lean first!
For example...a conventional cut no longer than 16 weeks, 12 is ideal. Then reverse back up to maintenance and hold maintenance for 2/3 the length of your cut. When you get lean it will increase your partitioning ratio of muscle to fat you put on during a bulk....follow this with a series of mass phases and short mini cuts to potentiate gains and you can have abs year round! Plus the leaner you are the bigger you look. Also Bro a gram!!?? You really do not need that much. No amount of juice will out run a shitty diet. message me direct if you wanna talk more!

Dn83

Awards
I'm gonna tell you something that was told to me and was hard to hear! You need to get lean first!
For example...a conventional cut no longer than 16 weeks, 12 is ideal. Then reverse back up to maintenance and hold maintenance for 2/3 the length of your cut. When you get lean it will increase your partitioning ratio of muscle to fat you put on during a bulk....follow this with a series of mass phases and short mini cuts to potentiate gains and you can have abs year round! Plus the leaner you are the bigger you look. Also Bro a gram!!?? You really do not need that much. No amount of juice will out run a shitty diet. message me direct if you wanna talk more!

DS3317

Awards
At this point add mk677 or hgh.
Also look into Big A’s Growth Principals for Beginners. It contains a ton of awesome info.
I’m curious what your diet looks like and your current training.
Post a physique pic. I’d be willing to bet you’re way more 17% body fat.
At 250 with 17inch arms and a 35imch waist.

Chrisbenches

Awards
At this point add mk677 or hgh.
Also look into Big A’s Growth Principals for Beginners. It contains a ton of awesome info.
I’m curious what your diet looks like and your current training.
Post a physique pic. I’d be willing to bet you’re way more 17% body fat.
At 250 with 17inch arms and a 35imch waist.
This ^^^ not being a jerk man, but you really sound like you need to cut and reevaluate your progress then. Nobody should have 17 inch arms after blasting a gram of test a week for an extended period of time, all while sporting a 35 inch waist.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Just curious why your trying to put on so much weight.

If you add a gram Deca, HGH, insulin to that gram of Test, you will grow!! . Lol, Not for me though!