Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Do I need to reconstitute peptides?

Nick8301996

Member
I'll keep it short and simple...

-Ordered CJC NO DAC and GHRP 2 with all necessary needles/syringes/alcohol pads/sharps container

-Ordered bacteriostatic water

-I hear about 'reconstitution' e.g., adding bacteriostatic water in a 1:2 ratio (Water to peptide)

-Do i need to do this or can i just inject the peptide?

thanks
 
Yeah man I'm lost on how you plan on getting that to work. Also I do not see the benefit whatsoever. Unless you just don't have bac water and are trying to find a way around that
 
Yeah man I'm lost on how you plan on getting that to work. Also I do not see the benefit whatsoever. Unless you just don't have bac water and are trying to find a way around that

Must be his first time and didn't know what he'd be receiving.

Most peptides come as powder and need to be reconstituted. I've seen some pre-mixed, but would never recommend that as it immediately effects shelf life once mixed/reconstituted.
 
Back
Top