Do I need to lower dose when switching to insulin syringes?

jiu jitsu

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I recently started using insulin syringes, rather than the typical hypodermic needle. I inject 30mg every other day, and felt this would be much more convenient in terms of sustainability and preventing needle fatigue. However, when using a hypodermic needle with a replaceable tip, there is about 2.5-5 IUs that are lost and left in the syringe due to hub loss. This equates to about a loss of 10-15 mg of testosterone lost each week. Should I lower the dose when using insulin Syringes buy this amount? In order to match the amount I was getting previously? So 25 mg every other day with an insulin syringe, as opposed to the 30 mg I was injecting every other day with the hypodermic needle

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recently started using insulin syringes, rather than the typical hypodermic needle. I inject 30mg every other day, and felt this would be much more convenient in terms of sustainability and preventing needle fatigue. However, when using a hypodermic needle with a replaceable tip, there is about 2.5-5 IUs that are lost and left in the syringe due to hub loss. This equates to about a loss of 10-15 mg of testosterone lost each week. Should I lower the dose when using insulin Syringes buy this amount? In order to match the amount I was getting previously? So 25 mg every other day with an insulin syringe, as opposed to the 30 mg I was injecting every other day with the hypodermic needle
I get the logic, personally I wouldn’t bother reducing it as I don’t believe the impact will be significant enough to worry about though

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 40mg test cyp into the side delts EOD..with diabetic. 29g 1/2 inch needle..I have gone high as 100mg ..that's all you need..pin and go