Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Do I need to get my feet broken? Feet still swollen from surgery.

Shiznown

Veteran member
I had surgery on my flat feet 2 years ago and my body rejected the hardware, but the doctor couldn't take out the long titanium screws(one in each foot) without breaking my feet. It's been almost a year since he took the other screws out and I'm still getting swelling on and off. It's very frustrating, because I'm about to get a job and I'm finally about to get a job and move out again and I have to deal with this. Anyone else experience this and is it possible that my body COULD get used to the screws? I really don't want my life set back yet another year.
 
Back
Top