Do I need PCT? Could use some advice

gator69

Awards
Recently tried Ostarine/S4 and had a high stress day and it basically spiralled me into a whirlwind of panic attacks that have lasted the past month now. I stopped the sarms a day after I started. Gave my body a break, saw a counsellor, exercise, eat healthy, meditate, whatever and still in this state.

Tried to run a low dose of test to see if it would resolve anything (as I felt awesome my first cycle), I've done 3 shots of test cyp (so 1.5 weeks so far). Honestly, getting really messed up daily and having trouble working and going outside due to crippling anxiety and daily panic attacks. Doc gave me an SSRI, and said should probs stop the AAS. If I were to stop today, would I need a PCT of any sort?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would ask the doctor. I’m assuming he did some kind of blood tests before prescribing anything. If so check the results to see if you need it. If your having so many issues, adding in anything else may not be the best idea.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Remember the cyp ester will take a good 4-5 weeks to clear down to the point where your own production can restart. That said, you won’t have been suppressed for very long.

obviously we all have individual responses so there isn’t a definite answer here but IMO you would be ok with either (taking a pct or not)

but imo the smart move is to stop taking it now, wait 4 weeks for it to clear and then run 4 weeks of nolva at 20mg a day (or something along those lines). Id go nolva rather than clomid to avoid potential emotional sides which could be an issue with your current mental state