Do i need anything else besides tamoxifen for pct?

Little man 30

Awards
I'm taking 800mg of test and 600 of deca that's what my body builder buddy recommended do I need anything else besides tamoxifen for pct

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Could always add some natural stuff like tribulus, laxogenin, phosphatic acid etc if you got money to spare

Little man 30

Awards
Could always add some natural stuff like tribulus, laxogenin, phosphatic acid etc if you got money to spare
Do you think my dosage is tho high a few people on here said I should cut the test down to 600 another person said to 400 I only weigh 145 I'm 6foot 1

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you think my dosage is tho high a few people on here said I should cut the test down to 600 another person said to 400 I only weigh 145 I'm 6foot 1
Ive done neither so cant say but common sense tells me its too high yup lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You shouldn’t be on anything if you’re 6’1 and 145. You should just eat at this point. I‘m sure that’s the last thing you want to hear but 6’1 145 is very small for test and deca. You have room to grow without using steroids. Save those for later.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This sounds like a troll post but I’ll still fall for it. Your "bodybuilding friend" is an absolute ignorant moron. You don’t stack oils on a first cycle, one way ticket to side effects that you wouldn’t be able to comprehend and control. Even worse if one of the oils is a 19nor. Now the other thing that’s particularly stupid about what he suggested you is the dosages. This is dosages you should it on your third or fourth cycle. Absolutely overkill for a first cycle and all you’ll do is get your body used to high dosages which will ruin future gains when you’ll have no room to go higher dosages. Now last thing... 6 foot 1 145 lbs.... this screams that you don’t know how to eat and train but particularly means you don’t know the amount of food required to grow. It also means to me your consistency is poor. All things you should get under control before thinking about gear. Did you get bloods? Do you have any experience using test knowing how much you aromatize and how much / if you need an ai? Deca is going to multiple by a lot how you aromatize. Are you ready for it and know what to do? What will you do to control prolactin and progesterone?

nnnnnn

Awards
Yes you will need to fix your lipids which most AAS always wreck, that's what many folks don't mention.