Do beard oils work from nothing?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I am 18 and have one string of hair on my face, I want a beard so bad or just facial hair in general.will beard oil work if I have zero facial hair! I have a light mustache,and really want a beard. What can I do?my options?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're still young. Give it time and don't be upset if it takes you longer to grow a beard than others as it depends on a lot of factors. A beard oil is useless for you right now and won't actually speed the process up. Just give yourself at least a few more years and you might notice a difference in ability to grow a beard.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get older, i didn’t get mine till college and even now it’s still not super full. Just gotta wait a few years

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No beard, no beard oil.

It’s not like it’s going to make it grow faster.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mine started coming in real good around when I was 25 or so.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
This. 22 and everything hurts. Don’t grow up too fast man
I am a extremely conceited person and obsessed with my my physical appearance I haven’t been able to see my family in 2 years because I don’t look like Jeff king yet! I will do anything for a beard immediately!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am a extremely conceited person and obsessed with my my physical appearance I haven’t been able to see my family in 2 years because I don’t look like Jeff king yet! I will do anything for a beard immediately!
have you tried searching for local costume shops?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Srs! Is there any medicine or creams to speed the process!
when I was young my uncles told me that drinking black coffee would put hair on my chest, and I have plenty of hair on my chest...not sure if it will work for facial hair but you might try.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking like a juiced up bodybuilder and/or having a beard won’t make you happy...Go see your fuking family!

*I have an absolutely rad beard, chicks dig it....It’s a lot of maintenance to keep it looking dapper. Enjoy the fresh face look and stay young

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Rub some of your own sperm on your face, it’s like fertilizer for facial hair growth. Trust me, it works.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use a dermaroller .5mm once a week on your face and use some kind of European jizz after, really need it to absorb and go systematic, for whatever reason it has to be European and be careful, don't use too much or you will catch "the gay"