dmz15+lmg25+tvar20 = BULKING TIME

brobody

Awards
I will be adding mass for the next 6 weeksAbout me24 years old6foot198lbs8% bfTraining for about 5 yearsWeek1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6Dmz 2caps 3caps. 3caps. 3capsLmg. 0. 0. 0. 3caps. 3. 3Tren. 0. 0. 80mg. 100mg 120 bothSupport supps are*cycle assist*by celHawthorn berryMilk thistleNacKrill oilPct is clomid nova and dmaaToday is day 6 I am up to 207 bf is the same mostly a lot of water/glycogen from coming off show prepTraining will be similar to mike rishid overtraining program I guess never seen it. But pyramid sets to heavy 1-3 rep sets all the way to 25lbs on each side.I do high volume sets when bulking always just works for me.Split will be mon backTues chestWen legsThur shoulders Fri arms sat sun off*Macros are 289 protein 413 carbs and 55gfatsAround 3300 calories a dayCals are on moderate end due to coming out of a very long diet. Any questions hmu. All products are lgi brands dmz-15...maxlmg ...tvar20Bought from size up supplements.Just wanna show you lgi is good to go and cheaper than most

brobody

Awards
Dmz 15. 2 caps first week
3 caps weeks 2 thru 4 if not to harsh

Tvar weeks 3 thru 6
Week3 80mg
Week4 100mg
Week5 120mg
Week6 120mg

Lmg25 week 3 thru 6
3 caps for all weeks

brobody

Awards
Today was legs
Warmed up with some bar squats
135x10 with bottom pause no lockout
225x8 quick reps no lockout
315x8 quick reps no lockout
415x1 with help

315x10
315x10
275x7
225x17
225x12
185xwho knows
135 pause at bottom didn't count

Hack squats didn't count reps but was over 10
1 plate each side
2plates each side
3plates each side
2 and a 25 each side
2 each side
1 each side
Leg press 5 plates each side about 25 reps
4each 30
3 each side 30
2 each side slow reps squeeze didn't count

Leg extensions and seated hamstrings with partner did a set while he did other machine then went to one he was usuing did this about four times.let him drop weight on pin to whatever he felt he could do.
Overal I'm tired and tasted my protein shake I drank a hour earlier three times today.felt like I was gonna throw up a couple times.
Calories today are 3500calories
Weight this am was 208 up a pound

brobody

Awards
Side note.I do not see how people say 3-5k is a lot of calories and have trouble eating that much 3500 is a absolute joke I'm hungry a lot and have to force myself to wait.latley I could eat 5k cals of nothing but bro foods.ranting at its best.

brobody

Awards
Todays weight was 207 seem to be dropping some water weight I had put on when I started today is actually day 9 hunger is at a all time high.I believe since I just came off of prep that I'm putting back a lot of the muscle I had before quick as hell.power is up endurance is way up.doing the overtraining style training is very very hard chest back and legs are sore as ever today legs usually are never ever sore the day after just the second day after. Calories will be 3500 now may up next week to 3800 or 4000 since I'm doing more volume should make heavy reps pct easy to do.can't wait to up dmz to 45mg
Wanted to add some msten at 20 and dmz at 30 but too harsh for me right now.

brobody

Awards
Todays weight was 207 seem to be dropping some water weight I had put on when I started today is actually day 9 hunger is at a all time high.I believe since I just came off of prep that I'm putting back a lot of the muscle I had before quick as hell.power is up endurance is way up.doing the overtraining style training is very very hard chest back and legs are sore as ever today legs usually are never ever sore the day after just the second day after. Calories will be 3500 now may up next week to 3800 or 4000 since I'm doing more volume should make heavy reps pct easy to do.can't wait to up dmz to 45mg
Wanted to add some msten at 20 and dmz at 30 but too harsh for me right now.

brobody

Awards
Day 10 weight is 210 this am been flucuating a lot.my legs are the most sore they have ever been.my legs are usually my best feature usually around 27-28 inches while contest ready so not something I'm focusing on bringing up any.sitting in a car, walking or standing is almost impossible. Hoping they will be healed before I tear them down agian today is arms nothing really to exciting. In this cycle I plan on trying to bring up my side delts, upper chest, triceps.
Only thing I have messured before I started was arms they are 15 non flexed and just under 17 flexed non pump.this overtraining routine is very taxing on cns and by friday I'm ready to not move on weekend if I'm off or not even get out of the car if its my weekend to work.
Back pumps not so much taking taurine but do feel them
Energy is good in gym outside a little lethargic
Appetite is good not there for a hour after taking dmz pill then pops back.
Noticed a build up of gas after taking dmz pills
Also added in a 10mg beastadrol every day for three weeks just what I have left laying around