DMZ

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello, I wanted to do a cycle of DMZ. I do very well with lower doses of compounds (no need to do high amounts). I did 7.5mg of LGD for 5 weeks and exploded in size (22.3lbs). I’m thinking 15mg DMZ for 1-2 weeks, then 20mg for 2.5 weeks. Very short, lower dose cycle. But I think I’d make more gains then LGD. Thoughts?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello, I wanted to do a cycle of DMZ. I do very well with lower doses of compounds (no need to do high amounts). I did 7.5mg of LGD for 5 weeks and exploded in size (22.3lbs). I’m thinking 15mg DMZ for 1-2 weeks, then 20mg for 2.5 weeks. Very short, lower dose cycle. But I think I’d make more gains then LGD. Thoughts?
Where are you getting 5mg DMZ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I’m saying. 22.3lbs in 5 weeks at that dose is wild.........
Yeah, it was very very weird. My strength hardly went up though. It was just exploded in mass.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If the DMZ is 20mg, how are you going to take 15mgs?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you have 27-20mg caps of DMZ you can run doses in multiples of 20mg. Unless they are tabs and you plan on cutting them in half, quarters etc. I’d be interested so see your stats age, height, weight, training... something seems off and I’m just speculating that DMZ might not be the best move

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran DMZ last year. I am running LGD now. I like the LGD in every way, when comparing with DMZ. I feel the LGD is more anabolic, and I feel better overall.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran DMZ last year. I am running LGD now. I like the LGD in every way, when comparing with DMZ. I feel the LGD is more anabolic, and I feel better overall.
Wow!

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, it was very very weird. My strength hardly went up though. It was just exploded in mass.
how much of that size did you keep after the cycle.

regardless of what compound you used it’s basically impossible for that to be lean mass gained and unless your a genetic god plus regaining muscle previously lost I’d guess much less than half was lean tissue......

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I remember you OP - hows your girlfriend? Wasn’t she the one who would leave you if you took anything illegal (despite the fact she’s clearly banging that cop mate of hers).....

you gibbed her off yet bro?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't suppose you're logging it?

Running other Anabolics with it?
Partially logging it. Running a Pure Rawz MK677 log, but including the LGD results in there as well. It's in the anabolics log section. To me, in the gym, each week, it looks like I'm getting slightly thicker. Back thicker. Triceps thicker. Legs and glutes thicker.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Partially logging it. Running a Pure Rawz MK677 log, but including the LGD results in there as well. It's in the anabolics log section. To me, in the gym, each week, it looks like I'm getting slightly thicker. Back thicker. Triceps thicker. Legs and glutes thicker.
How much do you think is the mk?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much do you think is the mk?
MK is improving appetite to allow me to eat. It's very synergistic with anabolics, like LGD, but the pumps and size increase is definitely mostly LGD. The pumps and feeling solid, at least while in the gym, is better than DMZ.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
MK is improving appetite to allow me to eat. It's very synergistic with anabolics, like LGD, but the pumps and size increase is definitely mostly LGD. The pumps and feeling solid, at least while in the gym, is better than DMZ.
I'm certainly following this.
I haven't been the biggest SARMs supporter.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm certainly following this.
I haven't been the biggest SARMs supporter.
Me neither. I did kickstart it with RAD140, having been given like 9 days worth at 30mg a day. I did not like how I felt on RAD. Suppression was multiplied on RAD, I was easily irritated. Felt more androgenic than Anabolic. Felt a lot better when ran out of RAD, less suppressed, not easily irritated or aggressive. LGD not improving strength much, but I can tell it's very Anabolic, good at helping to build lean tissue.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You sure it wasn’t water weight/estrogen? Just curious! I mean you can look like you got a lot bigger and a lot of it not be actual muscle tissue. It happens to me with even things like LGD, Msten and DMZ which is why I don’t like even mildly wet compounds.

Even if you’re a really high responder to DMZ, I wouldn’t run it under 25mg by itself. Just my personal opinion. I run it at 40 or 45 stacked with something else or 50+ if I’m running it solo. It just seems to not be super strong for me until you cross the 50mg threshold. I’ve even run it at 75 before for the last 2 weeks of a cycle with no issues.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
how much of that size did you keep after the cycle.

regardless of what compound you used it’s basically impossible for that to be lean mass gained and unless your a genetic god plus regaining muscle previously lost I’d guess much less than half was lean tissue......
All of it for 4 weeks until I didn’t workout consistently afterwards because I had stuff going on

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I genuinely can't tell if you're fucking with us.

Just take 20mg. The difference between 15 & 20 will be negligible. It's just an added benefit that you won't have to sit there like a weirdo, trying to cut a fourth off of a tablet :LOL:
I’m not don’t worry 😂 and I guess you’re right!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm hoping this to become as good a thread as the other thread from OP 🙏 = ) It was one of my favorites of last year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Just take 20mg. The difference between 15 & 20 will be negligible. It's just an added benefit that you won't have to sit there like a weirdo, trying to cut a fourth off of a tablet :LOL:
nice!!!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

It's actually no biggie if you have a pill cutter. Have done that a lot for meds and such. But agree with the dosing and the need to be cutting the pills here.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's actually no biggie if you have a pill cutter. Have done that a lot for meds and such. But agree with the dosing and the need to be cutting the pills here.
I thought these were CAPS.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s what i thought......I didn’t know of any company selling it not in caps......
im only aware of one source that has tabs, but they’re not a sponsor here... TheVenom may be able to confirm. Hint hint, nudge nudge

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
im only aware of one source that has tabs, but they’re not a sponsor here... TheVenom may be able to confirm. Hint hint, nudge nudge
my ugl does most things in tabs but when it’s not in blister packs the tabs tend to start to break up if you have them in and out of pockets or getting knocked in bags etc. Mine just stay in a cupboard so not an issue but as far as I know that’s an issue with lots of raws hence why most get capped?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
my ugl does most things in tabs but when it’s not in blister packs the tabs tend to start to break up if you have them in and out of pockets or getting knocked in bags etc. Mine just stay in a cupboard so not an issue but as far as I know that’s an issue with lots of raws hence why most get capped?
Same with the UGL I've used. Everything in tabs. They don't sell DMZ tho (I think). But sarms all in tabs like the AAS and serms.

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Same with the UGL I've used. Everything in tabs. They don't sell DMZ tho (I think). But sarms all in tabs like the AAS and serms.
So that’s a pretty reliable one?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So that’s a pretty reliable one?
Ehh, I have my doubts actually and am looking for a better one. I have stock so no horry. Also it's from Belgium so probably not a good option for you = )

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I believe I know of the source you're thinking of. They make almost everything in pill or injectable form, and at really weird doses and count numbers... They do in fact have DMZ tabs

Octop1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe I know of the source you're thinking of. They make almost everything in pill or injectable form, and at really weird doses and count numbers... They do in fact have DMZ tabs
Injectable DMZ sounds like a dumb idea lol