DMZ vs M1A

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's your thoughts on M1A vs dmz side effects wise, strength, and ability to put on size rapidly water and muscle? Not a lot of people talk about M1A but it seems it may be stronger and more toxic than dmz.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's your thoughts on M1A vs dmz side effects wise, strength, and ability to put on size rapidly water and muscle? Not a lot of people talk about M1A but it seems it may be stronger and more toxic than dmz.
You're right.
M1A is stronger and harsher than DMZ.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
m1A is no joke .. yeah i would rank it as high as superdrol when it comes to quick/strength gains.

Reactions: dvw
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't M1A a pro hormone to M1T?
that is very correct .. i believe it was studied to be 15-20% conversion to Methyl-1-Testosterone

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is kinda what I was thinking, not sure if it's worth the side effects if I can just do a run of dmz.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is kinda what I was thinking, not sure if it's worth the side effects if I can just do a run of dmz.
imo no not worth it .. this is for hardcore and pple with years and years of exp and be sure to have all the non OTC products on hands

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm somewhat of a non responder to m1a, it makes me stronger but don't put size on me. Dmz makes me look bigger pretty quick but it dissapears just as fast after I stop using it. What have you used previously?

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm somewhat of a non responder to m1a, it makes me stronger but don't put size on me. Dmz makes me look bigger pretty quick but it dissapears just as fast after I stop using it. What have you used previously?
I have dabbled in almost all well known prohoromes. I have done m1a too but it was in a big toxic stack a long time ago and I got huge. I have done the basics too like test dbol sarms I'm on well deserved trt

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
M1A is active on it's own also converts to M1T. Not more toxic than dmz really. Maybe slightly. Definitely alot wetter gainz though

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
M1A is active on it's own also converts to M1T. Not more toxic than dmz really. Maybe slightly. Definitely alot wetter gainz though
See that's another difference for me, m1a was dry, dmz was wet. Wierd

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have dabbled in almost all well known prohoromes. I have done m1a too but it was in a big toxic stack a long time ago and I got huge. I have done the basics too like test dbol sarms I'm on well deserved trt
I guess just pick your poison really.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you wanna look good for summer take DMZ. You choose M1A for a strength contest or in an off-season bulk.

Although I was on M1A at the beach last year, and still looked pretty good. It wasn’t too bad at 40mg in my stack.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you wanna look good for summer take DMZ. You choose M1A for a strength contest or in an off-season bulk.

Although I was on M1A at the beach last year, and still looked pretty good. It wasn’t too bad at 40mg in my stack.
Does it put on that bloat pretty quick? How would you compare 40mg M1A to 30mg dmz or even 45mg dmz

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i have never taken it alone but have stacked with DMZ and Msten. Worked great for me but the lethargy was too much.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does it put on that bloat pretty quick? How would you compare 40mg M1A to 30mg dmz or even 45mg dmz
Not bloat; M1A doesn’t aromatize so the waterweight is intramuscular mainly. But the weight will come on pretty quickly. I feel it’s slightly more potent mg for mg compared to DMZ. Both compounds I would dose 40-60mg personally. I’m also 245lbs with 9 years of oral cycles.

I feel DMZ does better with nutrient repartitioning, while M1A is better for putting more muscle on. If I had to cut on either it would be DMZ. It tanks my appetite every time and I can eat anything I can get down on it without gaining fat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 0
Old Witch Anabolics 30
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 317
Anabolics 0