DMZ/Superdrol question

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If Dymethazine is basically two Superdrol molecules bonded at the center by two nitrogen atoms, then theoretically DMZ is essentially superdrol but half the dose. So 40mg of DMZ would basically be 20mg of SuperDrol? Is this accurate? On paper this makes sense but just doesn’t seem true.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If Dymethazine is basically two Superdrol molecules bonded at the center by two nitrogen atoms, then theoretically DMZ is essentially superdrol but half the dose. So 40mg of DMZ would basically be 20mg of SuperDrol? Is this accurate? On paper this makes sense but just doesn’t seem true.

No.

Nope.

And ...Nah.

On paper only.

Treat them like they are completely unrelated, and you won't be led astray.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really ... If we used that thought process ... Wouldn't we be Doubling the molecules, instead of halving them?

But, either way, this doesn't hold true at all.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I always find it interesting how on paper compounds are near as damn it the same yet in reality completely different.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I always find it interesting how on paper compounds are near as damn it the same yet in reality completely different.

Yeah man, the Slightest change, that most of us wouldn't think would affect any change at all ... And BAM!!! ...TOTALLY Different.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Really ... If we used that thought process ... Wouldn't we be Doubling the molecules, instead of halving them?

But, either way, this doesn't hold true at all.
That would quadruple them if the nitrogen is doubled

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Change the compound at all, and it will behave differently. Even things like attaching esters and delivery methods affect results some.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just like if you alter dna by just one part it becomes something different.

Last edited:
New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright now not to be too technical but *theoretically* wouldn’t 20Mg of DMZ equate to just slightly less superdrol if it worked that way? If the amount of compound is measured in weight two superdrol molecules combined with a nitrogen would weigh just a tiny bit more than two superdrol molecules on its own. Let’s say each molecule weighed 1mg and nitrogen weighed .1 then 20 mg of superdrol would equal 22mg of DMZ if the molecules seperated in the stomach and just acted like superdrol like it’s supposed to. But like everyone else has said, doesn’t work like that in the real world

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright now not to be too technical but *theoretically* wouldn’t 20Mg of DMZ equate to just slightly less superdrol if it worked that way? If the amount of compound is measured in weight two superdrol molecules combined with a nitrogen would weigh just a tiny bit more than two superdrol molecules on its own. Let’s say each molecule weighed 1mg and nitrogen weighed .1 then 20 mg of superdrol would equal 22mg of DMZ if the molecules seperated in the stomach and just acted like superdrol like it’s supposed to. But like everyone else has said, doesn’t work like that in the real world
It’s more like superdrol weighs 1mg and DMZ weighs 2.1mg (accounting for 2 superdrol molecules and 1 nitrogen).

So if you multiple that by 20 it would come out to be superdrol 20 mg and DMZ 42mg. So you would essentially need to take half the DMZ to be mg for mg equal to superdrol.

Again, this is theoretical but 20mg of superdrol is more like 60mg of DMZ. In my opinion.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Change the compound at all, and it will behave differently. Even things like attaching esters and delivery methods affect results some.
injectable versions of oral compounds for example - aside from a difference in sides most people seem to report responding differently

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
injectable versions of oral compounds for example - aside from a difference in sides most people seem to report responding differently
I see this in SARMs as well. It’s like you can’t even call them the same thing!

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see this in SARMs as well. It’s like you can’t even call them the same thing!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s more like superdrol weighs 1mg and DMZ weighs 2.1mg (accounting for 2 superdrol molecules and 1 nitrogen).

So if you multiple that by 20 it would come out to be superdrol 20 mg and DMZ 42mg. So you would essentially need to take half the DMZ to be mg for mg equal to superdrol.

Again, this is theoretical but 20mg of superdrol is more like 60mg of DMZ. In my opinion.
My thinking is that originally DMZ was claimed to separate in your stomach into two superdrol molecules, in which case it would just act exactly like superdrol. If you’ve got 20 superdrol molecules in 20mg of superdrol you’d have 20 superdrol molecules in 21mg of DMZ and It’d act the exact same after separation. But no one here is claiming that it does so I guess I’m overthinking this.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My thinking is that originally DMZ was claimed to separate in your stomach into two superdrol molecules, in which case it would just act exactly like superdrol. If you’ve got 20 superdrol molecules in 20mg of superdrol you’d have 20 superdrol molecules in 21mg of DMZ and It’d act the exact same after separation. But no one here is claiming that it does so I guess I’m overthinking this.

**** ABSTRACT ONLY ****
(Because, like you said, it doesn't work this way).

..... In theory, you wouldn't be dividing the "weight" of the molecules, you would be dividing the bonded "Molecules", so they would double.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Molar mass of DMZ is 633.018 g·mol−1 so in 40 mg, you have 6,32e-5 mols of DMZ. Once cleaved in the stomach, it should yield a double molar mass: 1.26e-4 mols of SD, which are ~40 mg of SD. This is just in theory, in practice it doesn't work that way.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Molar mass of DMZ is 633.018 g·mol−1 so in 40 mg, you have 6,32e-5 mols of DMZ. Once cleaved in the stomach, it should yield a double molar mass: 1.26e-4 mols of SD, which are ~40 mg of SD. This is just in theory, in practice it doesn't work that way.

LOL.

Yep, like I said... Double bonds broken into two molecules.

IN THEORY.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL.

Yep, like I said... Double bonds broken into two molecules.
Honestly, the weight wouldn't factor in here.

IN THEORY ONLY.

Last edited: