DMZ question

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm running DMZ for 6 weeks at 45mg along with dermacrine. I also am taking OL Kingsguard with OL tudca as well. I also clomid for PCT.

It's one of my employees last days on Friday. We are going to a craft brewery and while I never drink on cycle, I didn't want to be a stick in the mud. Do you think I could get away with 1 beer? I just don't want to be sitting at a brewery like a stick in the mud.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running DMZ for 6 weeks at 45mg along with dermacrine. I also am taking OL Kingsguard with OL tudca as well. I also clomid for PCT.

It's one of my employees last days on Friday. We are going to a craft brewery and while I never drink on cycle, I didn't want to be a stick in the mud. Do you think I could get away with 1 beer? I just don't want to be sitting at a brewery like a stick in the mud.
A few beers once or twice over the course of 6 week oral steroid cycle is very low risk. I would point out that you should not consume TUDCA immediately before drink and should not drink to the point of intoxication. Resume normal supplementation protocol the next day. I would not recommend drinking any more or any more often than that on that cycle. Enjoy.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man, I'm a pretty controlled person. I'll also space out the Tudca as well. It's really just going to be a one beer thing. I appreciate it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah you'll be fine. As said earlier, don't get to the point of intoxication. 3-4 beers shouldn't be a big deal once in a blue moon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
gmoneypm Anabolics 4
Cycle Logs 4
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 23
wfreiling Anabolics 3
blynch1 Anabolics 6