DMZ on workout days

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Hi brothers- So, I've been on Alpha Gainz 1- andro for 3/4 weeks now, and 50mg Var for 2 weeks. Var obviously hasn't kicked in yet.

I'm running the Var for another 8 weeks at 75mg throughout. Going to drop the Transdermal in about another week.

What are thoughts of running DMZ 5 days a week (maybe every other day) at 30mg? I've done Var and DMZ before, and was probably one of the best runs I've ever had. I thought I remember seeing a thread where someone was running DMZ only on workout days.

Cheers bros.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Var kicks in the day you start taking it, all orals do. Thats the whole reason ppl take orals pre workout. I really don't like anything about this cycle but to answer yiur question. Yes, you can take whatever you want whenever you want. Oral Steroids work regardless of how you use them. They will supply some kind of benefit along with negative effects but pre workout is always when I dose my orals. Dmz 3 to 5 x week pre workout should help with strength

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agree with Smont and also just curious how much test you’re running? The lethargy etc. can catch up quick!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agree with Smont and also just curious how much test you’re running? The lethargy etc. can catch up quick!
I'm gonna guess none, but outside of that, I'd bet that after 6 weeks on these your lipids will be trashed, your estrogen will be tanked And BP high. Obviously there's no guarantee of that, just thigs I would be concerned with. I'd imagine the first half of the cycle would bring on good strength gains and some extra glycogen storage.

1 andro, var and dmz. I kinda feel like you stuck yiur hand In a bag and whatever you pulled out became a cycle

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna guess none, but outside of that, I'd bet that after 6 weeks on these your lipids will be trashed, your estrogen will be tanked And BP high. Obviously there's no guarantee of that, just thigs I would be concerned with. I'd imagine the first half of the cycle would bring on good strength gains and some extra glycogen storage.

1 andro, var and dmz. I kinda feel like you stuck yiur hand In a bag and whatever you pulled out became a cycle
I don't like running Var solo-- and I just found some old DMZ laying around, and yes--- even though I'll bite on the sarcasm, that kinda is what's going on. lmao

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Man not sure how many cycles under the belt here, but never really gotten run down... besides on Superdrol was about it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Var kicks in the day you start taking it, all orals do. Thats the whole reason ppl take orals pre workout. I really don't like anything about this cycle but to answer yiur question. Yes, you can take whatever you want whenever you want. Oral Steroids work regardless of how you use them. They will supply some kind of benefit along with negative effects but pre workout is always when I dose my orals. Dmz 3 to 5 x week pre workout should help with strength
I get it... I mean I haven't "felt" the Var kick in.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I have a very addictive nature, like probably many on here. I know that if I pin, I am going to never get off it, hence why no Test.

When I turn 40 in a few years, I'll cruise for eternity.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

So you wouldn't run the DMZ? Given what I said above, options are very limited here. Man when I ran Var/DMZ a few years ago--- it was fn great. Granted yes, my liver/lipids may have been in the shitter. lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used var and always went with thing like anadrol, superdrol, dbol, etc because I'd always read how bar was weak. From the guys I know personally that get legit var it is not weak and you should see and feel a deference pretty quick. It just doesn't add water and glycogen like popular orals such as dbol. You may not respond that well to it. I don't respond to winstrol. So why not just run the Dmz everyday and see how that goes? I know some guys like to add orals as a preworkout but I never noticed a diffrence. Plus why not keep blood levels up for better gains.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like running Var solo-- and I just found some old DMZ laying around, and yes--- even though I'll bite on the sarcasm, that kinda is what's going on. lmao
Sorry, I LOL'D at this. But hey, at least you're being honest with yourself!

So, per @Smont the orals should kick in right away. 2 weeks in and your not feeling it? Might be bunk. I'd drop it.

You have 1 week left of 1-andro, just finish it out. If you can grab 4-andro or dermacrine, something as a test base to that to combat the lethargy for the next 4 weeks of DMZ if you're going to run it. Probably wouldn't go longer than that since that'd be a 8 week total run all said.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry, I LOL'D at this. But hey, at least you're being honest with yourself!

So, per @Smont the orals should kick in right away. 2 weeks in and your not feeling it? Might be bunk. I'd drop it.

You have 1 week left of 1-andro, just finish it out. If you can grab 4-andro or dermacrine, something as a test base to that to combat the lethargy for the next 4 weeks of DMZ if you're going to run it. Probably wouldn't go longer than that since that'd be a 8 week total run all said.
Depends on what you mean feeling it. I don't ever really feel anything working, like almost never. I need to watch the mirror and track progress in my log book most times to know if something is working. The mirror usually doesn't lie, and say I'm just on trt and I'm adding 5lbs a month to my lift, if I added a oral or even a Sarm 30mg plus IL see my strength start to go up faster.
Example, I been cruising on trt, strength down from being sick and my endurance. I got back to the gym and strength started slowly climbing. I'm not really ready to cycle but i had some **** kicking around so i Added 30mg of some sarms and 12.5mg mk677. I "Feel" no different but I gained like 10lbs in 2 weeks (mostly bloat)and the weights feel lighter. I know there working but I can't feel anything. Usually I only feel nothing, which is good! or negative side effects which is bad

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on what you mean feeling it. I don't ever really feel anything working, like almost never. I need to watch the mirror and track progress in my log book most times to know if something is working. The mirror usually doesn't lie, and say I'm just on trt and I'm adding 5lbs a month to my lift, if I added a oral or even a Sarm 30mg plus IL see my strength start to go up faster.
Example, I been cruising on trt, strength down from being sick and my endurance. I got back to the gym and strength started slowly climbing. I'm not really ready to cycle but i had some **** kicking around so i Added 30mg of some sarms and 12.5mg mk677. I "Feel" no different but I gained like 10lbs in 2 weeks (mostly bloat)and the weights feel lighter. I know there working but I can't feel anything. Usually I only feel nothing, which is good! or negative side effects which is bad
@Smont Do you think the reason you and I don't "feel" gear is because we have a history with rec drugs and when someone says I don't feel anything were like yea of course because we're assuming the feeling they're talking about is what we felt when we used?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Smont Do you think the reason you and I don't "feel" gear is because we have a history with rec drugs and when someone says I don't feel anything were like yea of course because we're assuming the feeling they're talking about is what we felt when we used?
I think it might have to do with brain chemistry anomalies and/or liver enzyme levels effecting how people process drugs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have a very addictive nature, like probably many on here. I know that if I pin, I am going to never get off it, hence why no Test.

When I turn 40 in a few years, I'll cruise for eternity.
You would be healthier staying on test year round then running orals 2 to 3 times a year. I'm not telling you to use test, I don't personally care what ppl do, but staying on test year round I'd bet is way,way,way healthier then running orals 2 to 3 x year
No, I have a history with alcohol but I was never big into drugs. I'm not saying I never did drugs but it was never really my thing. But I have never felt most drugs. Even as a child I didn't notice pain killers or otc medications working ever. And steroids are hormones, there very different then recreational drugs. They really don't have much in common.

The majority of ppl I know tell me they don't feel there gear working. For most people I think that on feeling is in their head. Maybe your not super confident and now yiu take gear So it makes you feel like you're getting an edge. Or maybe some people are just so excited that they're taking something that they can feel it. It seems like newbies get the on feeling and There's another thing I noticed where guys who only eat right and train right on cycle always say they feel like they're on when they're on. In reality you're just working out and doing things again so you're probably getting that kick of adrenaline or whatever. The fact that rec drugs didn't really do anything for me outside of thc is probably why I never had a drug problem. Not that alcohol is any better.

I'm not a 100% certain about any of that those are just my opinions.

One last thing to Maybe consider is that my alcohol tolerance was ridiculously high, Even before I drank too much like from day one I had a high tolerance for alcohol. Maybe I just haven't taken enough steroids to feel that effect? Maybe at the end of my next cycle I'll pin 2 g a test for like 3 or 4 weeks and see what happens🤷‍♂️

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You would be healthier staying on test year round then running orals 2 to 3 times a year. I'm not telling you to use test, I don't personally care what ppl do, but staying on test year round I'd bet is way,way,way healthier then running orals 2 to 3 x year

No, I have a history with alcohol but I was never big into drugs. I'm not saying I never did drugs but it was never really my thing. But I have never felt most drugs. Even as a child I didn't notice pain killers or otc medications working ever. And steroids are hormones, there very different then recreational drugs. They really don't have much in common.

The majority of ppl I know tell me they don't feel there gear working. For most people I think that on feeling is in their head. Maybe your not super confident and now yiu take gear So it makes you feel like you're getting an edge. Or maybe some people are just so excited that they're taking something that they can feel it. It seems like newbies get the on feeling and There's another thing I noticed where guys who only eat right and train right on cycle always say they feel like they're on when they're on. In reality you're just working out and doing things again so you're probably getting that kick of adrenaline or whatever. The fact that rec drugs didn't really do anything for me outside of thc is probably why I never had a drug problem. Not that alcohol is any better.

I'm not a 100% certain about any of that those are just my opinions.

One last thing to Maybe consider is that my alcohol tolerance was ridiculously high, Even before I drank too much like from day one I had a high tolerance for alcohol. Maybe I just haven't taken enough steroids to feel that effect? Maybe at the end of my next cycle I'll pin 2 g a test for like 3 or 4 weeks and see what happens🤷‍♂️
Yea I've never felt that " on" feeling how I explain it is gear is something I sense not feel. It's not like drinking a PWO and then 30 minutes later bam! It's time to train. That's why when I take orals i take them pwo because that's what the experts say to do. But if I forget drol one day I don't notice it like I would notice not drinking woke AF. I'm hoping this next one scince we're adding tren and mast maybe something different will happen but I doubt it. Not even worried about it tbh

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I've never felt that " on" feeling how I explain it is gear is something I sense not feel. It's not like drinking a PWO and then 30 minutes later bam! It's time to train. That's why when I take orals i take them pwo because that's what the experts say to do. But if I forget drol one day I don't notice it like I would notice not drinking woke AF. I'm hoping this next one scince we're adding tren and mast maybe something different will happen but I doubt it. Not even worried about it tbh
I don’t “feel” anything from orals and haven’t really got a pre workout effect either so I dose my orals before bed, I sleep good and it feels like I recover better doing that. HA! I guess I do get “feels” from orals after all 😉