DMZ NON RESPONDERS

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I read here a while back that DMZ has the potential to not work on some people

I'm just stating what I read here

The person who said this please chime in!

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Someone posted here that there were studies done on DMZ that show that it doesn't affect some people the way it affects others....

Please tell me I didn't imagine this

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like nonsense and broscience. If you're a non-responder to AAS then you either have bunk product or your diet and training suck lmao.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea I would bet 99% this is BullS**t

Hawkwarrior

Awards
It may be but someone posted on here that there we're actual studies that showed dmz didn't affect some peoples liver values.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Anabolic guru said in a thread about alpha lab techs dmz that DMZ is a compound that a lot of people don't respond to...
He isn't the only one who said that.
I'm not saying it's the truth but it was said on this board and I have been reading and researching this board for a few months now and I really listen to what you guys say.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's just a lot of garbage ph's out there. Especially modern day DMZ products. Real, good DMZ is going to work. Period

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's somewhere in my post history.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea I ran the older version of AnabolicTechnologies Xtreme Dmz a while back and was not impressed...Mine was purchased prior to the ban. Most people are going to try and argue this topic but I'm just here to share my experience, it could work wonders for you