Unanswered Dmz msten vs sdrol

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
So I know there’s a diminishing returns with dose

I have not decided whether I will run 50 or 75 mg of dmz (I like it at 60 that was my first cycle and it blew me up 20 lbs in 3 weeks) that was two years ago

What will give me the closest superdrol result sor best mass gains (I. Can’t touch superdrol it effects my mood poorly)

50mg dmz with 20 msten, 50 dmz with 30 msten, 75 dmz with 20 msten or 75 dmz with 30 msten?

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
I know of a guy who only does dmz and this is what he looks like eats nothing but fried chicken and soul food! U answer the question never seen impressive results from someone on superdrol or any oral to say but for dmz only this guy is a monster! Especially since he eats like ****!

Attachments

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The question you asking is really one that cannot be answered. Also, you should take what makes you get results but only enough to get results. You can always take more later but once u take a high dosage during a cycle you will never get the same results unless you take that much again basically. For instance, the first few times I took dbol I was only taking 20 to 30 mg a day but now I have to take at least 50 to get similar results and I take a lot of natural stuff to cleanse my Androgen receptors etc etc and Change-Up compounds all the right stuff but it doesn't matter once the body becomes accustomed to a certain amount. So there's some real life advice as well as harm reduction, dust advice there is especially when it's the only advice to give. If you got along good with 60 mg of DMZ last two times then I would say start with 60 and if after 14 to 18 days you're not seeing the same results bump it up to 75 80 and you most likely will be there the same place you were the last two times and if you trained properly and eat right and post cycle correctly then you will keep the majority of your games and build upon that. Good luck and stay healthy. Also if superdrol does not agree with you there's a good chance that msten will not do so great for you either. It's also very harsh on lipids as are all orals but for some reason M Sten specifically is like Winnie when it comes to lipids, it will flip flop them in no time at all and drop your HDL to nothing after 4 weeks. So maybe 60 mg DMZ with 4 mg M Sten Kickstarter and then after the first two weeks drop it and bump DMZ up to 75 80 if you are truly dead set on using both.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But I'm going to recommend you buy a bunch of support supplements and post cycle before you get your hands and any orals at all and would actually recommend a six-week test prop cycle at 250 or 300 milligrams per week then see how that treats you. Save orals for after you have learned how to cycle test properly.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I know of a guy who only does dmz and this is what he looks like eats nothing but fried chicken and soul food! U answer the question never seen impressive results from someone on superdrol or any oral to say but for dmz only this guy is a monster! Especially since he eats like ****!
Dude looks insane, I love dmz a lot, but u say you’ve never seen impressive results on an oral? I always think orals are the absolute strongest. Drol sdrol dbol m1t etc.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The question you asking is really one that cannot be answered. Also, you should take what makes you get results but only enough to get results. You can always take more later but once u take a high dosage during a cycle you will never get the same results unless you take that much again basically. For instance, the first few times I took dbol I was only taking 20 to 30 mg a day but now I have to take at least 50 to get similar results and I take a lot of natural stuff to cleanse my Androgen receptors etc etc and Change-Up compounds all the right stuff but it doesn't matter once the body becomes accustomed to a certain amount. So there's some real life advice as well as harm reduction, dust advice there is especially when it's the only advice to give. If you got along good with 60 mg of DMZ last two times then I would say start with 60 and if after 14 to 18 days you're not seeing the same results bump it up to 75 80 and you most likely will be there the same place you were the last two times and if you trained properly and eat right and post cycle correctly then you will keep the majority of your games and build upon that. Good luck and stay healthy. Also if superdrol does not agree with you there's a good chance that msten will not do so great for you either. It's also very harsh on lipids as are all orals but for some reason M Sten specifically is like Winnie when it comes to lipids, it will flip flop them in no time at all and drop your HDL to nothing after 4 weeks. So maybe 60 mg DMZ with 4 mg M Sten Kickstarter and then after the first two weeks drop it and bump DMZ up to 75 80 if you are truly dead set on using both.
Ok and I always get the same results from gear, switching compounds is ineffective and androgen receptor sensitively down regulation I think is overblown. The true rate limiting factor is myostatin which is why between cycles I will go trt 120-150 per week for 8-12 weeks between blasts.

I ran everything under the sun on my first cycle which was 6 months. Big mistake. But after 3 months off the **** made me blow up again.
And by off I mean trt. And I also just get better results on less **** and more food now. However I lost some weight so I’m trying to come into this cycle full force along 750 test

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
But I'm going to recommend you buy a bunch of support supplements and post cycle before you get your hands and any orals at all and would actually recommend a six-week test prop cycle at 250 or 300 milligrams per week then see how that treats you. Save orals for after you have learned how to cycle test properly.
Also ya I have done test ten m1t superdrol dmz methyltrienolone deca npp winny methyl dht halotestin basically everything. Not gonna remember to name em all. Anadrol is my favorite dmz a close second

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You should give more background info in your opener. The way it reads, it sounded to me like you’ve only run DMZ and only once. Would have been helpful knowing you’re on TRT and have been running lots of compounds.

Quick side note, it’s honestly a good idea to just ignore everything naturallyhard says. Dude doesn’t have a clue.

Anyway, to your question, if it was me, I’d try out M-Sten solo first to see how I react. That seems to be one more than most that people either love or hate. If you find you tolerate it okay, just start ramping up the dose. No one can really tell you what’s going to work best for you personally.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just use Msten standalone. 20mg. It smokes DMZ and is easier than SD.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You should give more background info in your opener. The way it reads, it sounded to me like you’ve only run DMZ and only once. Would have been helpful knowing you’re on TRT and have been running lots of compounds.

Quick side note, it’s honestly a good idea to just ignore everything naturallyhard says. Dude doesn’t have a clue.

Anyway, to your question, if it was me, I’d try out M-Sten solo first to see how I react. That seems to be one more than most that people either love or hate. If you find you tolerate it okay, just start ramping up the dose. No one can really tell you what’s going to work best for you personally.
True I know everything effects everyone different good point, I just see people like the guy who last commented saying msten kills dmz and it’s like well if I respond in that order than this 4 weeks should be nuts.

I should be smart and do msten solo, but I really really am hoping on getting that 20lb gain with some fat water whatever, and I want to get that before myostatin is too high to keep gaining ridiculous weight -even if it’s glycogen

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established

Lmao I have no clue,I can lift 10 times more than half these people on this forum!And for you to sit here and say I didn’t give solid advice I just showed what dmz can do alone nevermind stacked with other compounds!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If 50 mg of dmz put 20lbs on you then run 50mg again. Just take note that most of that gain is glycogen and intracellular water. That's why guys drop so much weight after oral only cycles. There's only so much real muscle tissue you can build in 4 weeks. 6 weeks shouldn't be a problem on 50mg dmz so that's what I would suggest if pinning is out

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If 50 mg of dmz put 20lbs on you then run 50mg again. Just take note that most of that gain is glycogen and intracellular water. That's why guys drop so much weight after oral only cycles. There's only so much real muscle tissue you can build in 4 weeks. 6 weeks shouldn't be a problem on 50mg dmz so that's what I would suggest if pinning is out
I never lose weight after oral cycle 5 lbs max if I do, i piss 5 lbs of water at night on dbol i guess my body doesn’t like to hold water

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you must be or could be over 800lbs of pure animal if you did multiple cycles of these said substances and only lost minimal weight!!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you must be or could be over 800lbs of pure animal if you did multiple cycles of these said substances and only lost minimal weight!!
I’m thrilled when I gain 11lbs in 6-8 weeks. If I gain 30 or some crazy nonsense, I don’t think for one second that’s weight I’m keeping.
Aside from losing water weight and losing nutrient partitioning is still the fact that you put on too much too fast and your body is going to drop it at the first sign of less volume or rep loads.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will all get it figured out eventually. Those SD only cycle days when I gained 20+ lbs on no particular diet and 80 or so lbs increase on the bench then feeling like death at week 4 then losing it all by week 7-8 ish in pct which I never did well with. What a mental and physical phuck for sure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's why I asked how many oral cycles. If I kept all the weight from every oral cycle id be over 300lbs easy

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill never believe someone saying he gained 20 lbs on 4 weeks of orals and kept all of it after. No way in hell. Because it’s impossible to pack on 20 lbs of muscle in a month. So almost half of it is glycogen and water. Best believe that **** is coming out sooner or later.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ill never believe someone saying he gained 20 lbs on 4 weeks of orals and kept all of it after. No way in hell. Because it’s impossible to pack on 20 lbs of muscle in a month. So almost half of it is glycogen and water. Best believe that **** is coming out sooner or later.
Yep. You ever seen 20lbs of filet mignon or chicken breast?. It's a lot of muscle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep. You ever seen 20lbs of filet mignon or chicken breast?. It's a lot of muscle.
Dude right? Imagine just gaining 10 lbs of real muscle in a month. That’s such a huge amount of muscle lmao if only people realised. Like I just started SD and if I gain 7-8 lbs of muscle in my 5 weeks I’ll be super happy.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Believe what the **** u want I don’t give a ****? It was my first cycle tons of people gain that much weight, I just started trt at the time too. I lost maybe 3 lbs. Tops. U must never have run orals and are on trt? I maintain my weight. Same with anadrol and dbol. I drink enough water in the gym to be up 8 lbs. then I piss it out 8 hours later. The whole 8 lbs

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Plus who tf said it was all muscle? It was probably 5 lbs muscle. Regardless the weight stayed and dmz is not a wet compound Jesus.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Wow. Didn’t expect these kind a responses from this fuckin forum LOL. I come from Meso forum. People seem to be having better results with their cycles over there hmmm I wonder why???...

TRT OR CRUISING ON 200 TEST A WEEK WILL MAINTAIN THE MAJORITY of ur weight once the doses are lowered, subjective to how u retain water.

Trt also effects glycogen storage. As it is testosterone. I really get the feeling some a u have never ran tren, test, deca, anadrol, and ur all sticking to oral only prohormone cycles and then going through pct. and yes. I’m aware prohormones are just steroids that were never bought to medical application because of toxicity and other such things.

Ask a question and everyone gets hung up over some stupid results I had after my first 4 week cycle.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All caps.
Sounds like Meso.
Home of the 20lb DMZ cycle.

I try NOT to put on 20lbs on an oral cycle.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
All caps.
Sounds like Meso.
Home of the 20lb DMZ cycle.

I try NOT to put on 20lbs on an oral cycle.
U look like it

And what’s all this about oral cycles I said I was on test. 750mg.

I’m honestly just shocked this is like such a big mind blowing thing that my weight went up 20 lbs and everyone’s like Woah! What!? Impossible.

Look at any sort of drol dbol superdrol results this is very normal. And superdrol is dry as **** even tho it’s a glycogen monster.

I thought it was common knowledge that everyone blows up on a first cycle

Last edited:

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Didn’t expect these kind a responses from this fuckin forum LOL. I come from Meso forum. People seem to be having better results with their cycles over there hmmm I wonder why???...

TRT OR CRUISING ON 200 TEST A WEEK WILL MAINTAIN THE MAJORITY of ur weight once the doses are lowered, subjective to how u retain water.

Trt also effects glycogen storage. As it is testosterone. I really get the feeling some a u have never ran tren, test, deca, anadrol, and ur all sticking to oral only prohormone cycles and then going through pct. and yes. I’m aware prohormones are just steroids that were never bought to medical application because of toxicity and other such things.

Ask a question and everyone gets hung up over some stupid results I had after my first 4 week cycle.
I’m from MESO to people are dicks over there just like people on here everything a fucking troll post because I get off asking fitness questions smh idiots people spend more time of fitness forums arguing and scolding people for person fitness questions and we wonder why life is so fucked up! Imagine if life was as easy as going on a forum and asking people for advice and them giving it to you no unceccary drama and nonsense smh death is gonna be a beautiful thing! Imagine if it was a as easy going to gym and building muscle no diet all that bs and keeping the muscle non stop even after stopping workout!

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m from MESO to people are dicks over there just like people on here everything a fucking troll post because I get off asking fitness questions smh idiots people spend more time of fitness forums arguing and scolding people for person fitness questions and we wonder why life is so fucked up! Imagine if life was as easy as going on a forum and asking people for advice and them giving it to you no unceccary drama and nonsense smh death is gonna be a beautiful thing! Imagine if it was a as easy going to gym and building muscle no diet all that bs and keeping the muscle non stop even after stopping workout!
Oh ur the guy who is at like 30 percent bodyfat and trying to bulk still. Honestly u should take everyone’s advice and cut.

I think people here thought I meant 20 lbs muscle. I didn’t. However it was 20lbs if water glycogen and fat and muscle. And my weight did not drop after the cycle, but I see people talking about cleaning androgen receptors and other such things and it makes me weary of the intelligence of this entire forum. Idk how many people here are just dudes who order the designer steroids and just take those. And don’t reslly know about peak blood levels half lives myostatin insulin hgh all the other ****. Idk this forum at all

People saying trt is 250mg **** like that will make u question how much they actually know.

I’m on prescription medical trt, I know the difference between having primary and secondary hypogonadism etc. I read a lot idk who here knows what

Last edited:

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Btw ur wrong about that guy being only on dmz. dmz is an oral so it’s incredibly harsh on lipids and liver, it will crash ur test

U cant run it forever you’ll feel like ****. And probly die.

I would assume he has to be on trt to maintain that physique depending on height.

So if he told u that it was a load of **** because he didn’t wanna tell u he takes steroids. “Something ud tell someone who doesn’t know enough to know dmz is a steroid” So that was blatantly wrong.

Also eating like **** isn’t what makes u fat. It’s the amount u eat. So fried chicken isn’t such a bad thing it’s just fat carbs n protein. He’s not stage ready so that physique is most likely achievable with that food with gear and close watch on calories and macros. You should probably do more reading

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Btw ur wrong about that guy being only on dmz. dmz is an oral so it’s incredibly harsh on lipids and liver, it will crash ur test

U cant run it forever you’ll feel like ****. And probly die.

I would assume he has to be on trt to maintain that physique depending on height.

So if he told u that it was a load of **** because he didn’t wanna tell u he takes steroids. “Something ud tell someone who doesn’t know enough to know dmz is a steroid” So that was blatantly wrong.

Also eating like **** isn’t what makes u fat. It’s the amount u eat. So fried chicken isn’t such a bad thing it’s just fat carbs n protein. He’s not stage ready so that physique is most likely achievable with that food with gear and close watch on calories and macros. You should probably do more reading
I know for a fact dmz is all he runs! Guaranteed!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't believe androgen receptors down regulate. In fact I think it's more likely the opposite happens. Trt in my opinion is whatever dose keeps you in upper normal range. For most ppl 150mg will do. This forum is about half knowledgeable ppl and half talking parrots. You gotta sift through the bullshit like everything in life.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I don't believe androgen receptors down regulate. In fact I think it's more likely the opposite happens. Trt in my opinion is whatever dose keeps you in upper normal range. For most ppl 150mg will do. This forum is about half knowledgeable ppl and half talking parrots. You gotta sift through the bullshit like everything in life.
They don’t according to studies. However I’m weary of that study because dopamine agonists down regulate dopamine receptors so why are androgens any different. So I’m skeptical.

But ya I see ur point. And I’m also aware it takes 200mg for some to get into upper normal range however most I believe do not need that

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I know for a fact dmz is all he runs! Guaranteed!
No amanofgod. U are wrong. Also gear is not a substitute for diet and training ur going to figure that out the hard way

Maybe dmz is all he runs if he does pct and has diet and training on point.

But u make it sound like he’s just eating dmz every day. In which it makes it sound like u don’t know what he takes at all

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
U look like it

And what’s all this about oral cycles I said I was on test. 750mg.

I’m honestly just shocked this is like such a big mind blowing thing that my weight went up 20 lbs and everyone’s like Woah! What!? Impossible.

Look at any sort of drol dbol superdrol results this is very normal. And superdrol is dry as **** even tho it’s a glycogen monster.

I thought it was common knowledge that everyone blows up on a first cycle
I’m sure they’d have you back. We’ve got about a half dozen of you ignorant however know-it-all cunts that get mad when they make stupid comments like keeping 20lbs of an oral cycle. Then, like clockwork, they start using caps and insulting the verteran member’s avatars regardless of whether they’ve got 50lbs more muscle than them. It’s literally the most predictable part of it. Then insulting the entire site because THEY ARE FROM XYZ bodybuilding site but they wanted to come here and spread their vast bro knowledge acquired from 18-22 years old.
We are at capacity right now with douches like yourself. Feel free to stop arguing with more knowledgeable folks here and mosey on back over to Meso. You aren’t impressing anyone.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
No amanofgod. U are wrong. Also gear is not a substitute for diet and training ur going to figure that out the hard way

But u make it sound like he’s just eating dmz every day. In which it makes it sound like u don’t know what he takes at all
Listen man I had a personal convo with the guy and he told me it’s all he runs and he post on instagram all the time of him eating fried chicken and Mac cheese and a whole bunch of other junk guy has pizza post workout

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established

Diet and training blah blah how can you tell a man who counts cals eats nothing but clean food and deadlifts 600 pounds for 3 reps he doesn’t know how to train nevermind all the accessories I do! People are insecure in there **** so they try to take it out on others I copy Tom platz workout and I don’t know how to train no u don’t know how to train your workout sucks that’s why you got no profile pic! U know u look mediocre at best you try to preach you workout on me to tell feel better about yourself listen man I’m young but I got a old soul my intuition is on another level!everyone wants to believe there doing better than other guy its a ego thing bro! Never heard a big guy in the gym telling me I don’t know how to train!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh ur the guy who is at like 30 percent bodyfat and trying to bulk still. Honestly u should take everyone’s advice and cut.

I think people here thought I meant 20 lbs muscle. I didn’t. However it was 20lbs if water glycogen and fat and muscle. And my weight did not drop after the cycle, but I see people talking about cleaning androgen receptors and other such things and it makes me weary of the intelligence of this entire forum. Idk how many people here are just dudes who order the designer steroids and just take those. And don’t reslly know about peak blood levels half lives myostatin insulin hgh all the other ****. Idk this forum at all

People saying trt is 250mg **** like that will make u question how much they actually know.

I’m on prescription medical trt, I know the difference between having primary and secondary hypogonadism etc. I read a lot idk who here knows what
Meso is AWESOME. This board sucks! ... Sooo...WTF you doing here, homie? Kick rocks! Go home.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet and training blah blah how can you tell a man who counts cals eats nothing but clean food and deadlifts 600 pounds for 3 reps he doesn’t know how to train nevermind all the accessories I do! People are insecure in there **** so they try to take it out on others I copy Tom platz workout and I don’t know how to train no u don’t know how to train your workout sucks that’s why you got no profile pic! U know u look mediocre at best you try to preach you workout on me to tell feel better about yourself listen man I’m young but I got a old soul my intuition is on another level!everyone wants to believe there doing better than other guy its a ego thing bro! Never heard a big guy in the gym telling me I don’t know how to train!
Oh that's why you have no profile pic, thanks for clarifying.

NATURALLYHARD

Awards
  • Established
Oh that's why you have no profile pic, thanks for clarifying.
Do I go around telling people They don’t know how to diet and train! If you are telling people they don’t know how to diet or train then U better have a physique to show for it! Which I never claimed to have! Being a big guy is one thing but being a aesthetic jacked ifbb pro you have no position to say someone doesn’t know how to train!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do I go around telling people They don’t know how to diet and train! If you are telling people they don’t know how to diet or train then U better have a physique to show for it! Which I never claimed to have! Being a big guy is one thing but being a aesthetic jacked ifbb pro you have no position to say someone doesn’t know how to train!
That equals true. However if that is indeed a pic of your mate (although I recon it's a pic of someone you have got off the web that looks like your mate, please correct me if your wrong) he is telling Porky's. The fact that you've had a deep heart to heart chat where he says he only does DMZ does not mean he isn't lying to you. He doesn't try and sell you any by any chance does he?

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m sure they’d have you back. We’ve got about a half dozen of you ignorant however know-it-all cunts that get mad when they make stupid comments like keeping 20lbs of an oral cycle. Then, like clockwork, they start using caps and insulting the verteran member’s avatars regardless of whether they’ve got 50lbs more muscle than them. It’s literally the most predictable part of it. Then insulting the entire site because THEY ARE FROM XYZ bodybuilding site but they wanted to come here and spread their vast bro knowledge acquired from 18-22 years old.
We are at capacity right now with douches like yourself. Feel free to stop arguing with more knowledgeable folks here and mosey on back over to Meso. You aren’t impressing anyone.
U said trt is 250mg a week ur fuckin clueless. Tell me the difference between primary and secondary hypogonadism

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
U uploaded a picture on meso retardur literally 295 lbs at 35 percent bodyfat I’ll go drag the photo u posted on meso if u want me to

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ok here... remember when u posted this and meso exposes u as naturally hard from steroid forums dot com asking the same questions and running tren thinking it’s magic

600 lb deadlift right? And u copy tom platz workout?
U sure talk the same

Attachments

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I’m not trying to be an ass hole but Amon of god seriously. Cut the fuckin fat and stop with gear it won’t make u magically lean