DMZ Msten stack

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any thoughts on a 6 week 45mg of DMZ and 15mg of Msten cycle ?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not most people 😂

I’ve run them together in one of the old ironmag labs products. It’s an effective stack. Are you going to be running test with it? I’d be sure to throw in a good bunch of supplements for lipids, liver, kidneys, etc.

But yeah man it can be done. What are your goals? Past experience/cycles?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not most people

I’ve run them together in one of the old ironmag labs products. It’s an effective stack. Are you going to be running test with it? I’d be sure to throw in a good bunch of supplements for lipids, liver, kidneys, etc.

Of course. I’m running cel cycle assist with 750 mg of tudca and test.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just noticed the six week part. I can’t do msten past four at 20mg and week four is awful but I’m getting older too.
Yeah I’m planning for 6 but I already have my Nolva on hand so if at any point I feel that the sides are too much I’m gonna quit and start pct.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m planning for 6 but I already have my Nolva on hand so if at any point I feel that the sides are too much I’m gonna quit and start pct.
How long are you gonna run the test and at what dose?

semtex

semtex

Awards
Black stone labs Super DMZ had both I don't remember the dose exactly, it was 20mg of msten and not sure how much DMZ but it was only recommended for 4 weeks.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black stone labs Super DMZ had both I don't remember the dose exactly, it was 20mg of msten and not sure how much DMZ but it was only recommended for 4 weeks.
That’s the one I meant that I tried before. Not IML

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Black stone labs is a joke. That whole company is full of clowns. I’m honestly leaning more towards 4 weeks but it all depends on how I feel at the 4 week mark. Gotta weight out the risk to Benefit ratio.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not most people

I’ve done damn near everything out there at one point or another. Just haven’t tried this particular combo.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long for the whole cycle test and all?

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How long for the whole cycle test and all?
I was planning on running the test and the DMZ/MSTEN together for 4-6 weeks. I’m going to stop the test 5 days before I stop the DMZ/MSTEN considering it is sustanon. Then immediately start nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/10 the morning after the cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not run the test 10-12 weeks like a normal cycle and run the msten/dmz the first or last four? First four if you like “kickstarts” or last four if you don’t wanna trash your lipids the whole time

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black stone labs is a joke. That whole company is full of clowns. I’m honestly leaning more towards 4 weeks but it all depends on how I feel at the 4 week mark. Gotta weight out the risk to Benefit ratio.
Say what you want about BSL but superdmz 2.0 was awesome

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was planning on running the test and the DMZ/MSTEN together for 4-6 weeks. I’m going to stop the test 5 days before I stop the DMZ/MSTEN considering it is sustanon. Then immediately start nolvadex at 40/40/20/20/10 the morning after the cycle.
Man ..... That's got some long esters in it.

For future oral runs, I wouldn't use Sustanon, personally.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why not run the test 10-12 weeks like a normal cycle and run the msten/dmz the first or last four? First four if you like “kickstarts” or last four if you don’t wanna trash your lipids the whole time
Yeah that’s not a bad idea. I might do the DMZ and Msten last 4. Thanks bro

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you getting your blood tested regularly to make sure your liver enzymes aren't elevated? I know you take a bunch of stuff for your liver, but you really don't know if you get a blood test.

You can get cheap blood tests here:

You just place the order, go to your local Qwest or Labcorp for a quick draw and they email you the results.

Mr_11B

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Are you getting your blood tested regularly to make sure your liver enzymes aren't elevated? I know you take a bunch of stuff for your liver, but you really don't know if you get a blood test.

You can get cheap blood tests here:

You just place the order, go to your local Qwest or Labcorp for a quick draw and they email you the results.
Yeah my doctor is completely aware of everything I do so he has me get blood work done every 3 months. I take CEL cycle assist and 500 mg of Tudca and my enzymes never spike too crazy. Thanks for the source tho brother!