DMZ+Msten Setup Help

Loneyboy

Banned
Looking to set up a cycle for the future (about 12 weeks away), all out bulk for pure size. Happy with my strength, so getting hyooge is my top priority.

Plans are DMZ + MSTEN for 6 weeks.
Basically I just want to know the active dosages of msten that people are running and how you'd recommend stacking them.
I have like 8 bottles of OL DMZ left so that isn't an issue.
I found Msten from the UK (I'm in canada), but most you can run is 20mg for 4 weeks,so I might grab a second bottle.
I'll do some research in the meantime but it would be great to get your advice.

Current idea:
DMZ 40/40/40/40/60/60
MSTEN 20/20/20/20/0/0
 
Your dosing scheme looks solid, I would probably do the same thing
 
Youre better off running sdmz2.0

true, it's the same thing, but the doses of dmz and msten are even in SDMZ2.0, and thats not really right imo. msten is effective run from 12-25mg, and dmz is run from 40-80mg. so unless i ran 2 caps of that and added in dmz, its not the most effective option
 
true, it's the same thing, but the doses of dmz and msten are even in SDMZ2.0, and thats not really right imo. msten is effective run from 12-25mg, and dmz is run from 40-80mg. so unless i ran 2 caps of that and added in dmz, its not the most effective option

I agree.. I was being sarcastic
:-)
 
Anyone had tried running this on a slightly staggered dosing? Like:

Dmz - 0/0/0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40

Msten 20/20/20/20/20/20/0/0/0/0
 
Back
Top