DMZ & Msten Cycle Log

KamikazeKiid

Awards
This will be my second cycle running DMZ and Msten together. Last time I responded very well and went from 160-179 in a 4 week cycle @20mg a day of each. I will post starting pics the day I start the cycle. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks for looking!

Layout:
Msten 10/20/20/20
DMZ 20/30/30/30
Androtest 375/375/375/375 (test base)
Cycle supports: (all front loaded 1 week, run through pct)
Tudca 500-750mg/day
Liver support+ 3cap/d
Heart support+ 3cap/d
Glucosamine 2cap/d
Taurine 4cap/d
Along with daily vitamins (d3,multi,zinc,fish oil)

PCT:
Nova 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT recommended dose
Anabeta Elite recommended dose
ArA 325mg
AD TauroTest
Have exemestane and caber on hand as well.

Stats:
24yo
5'10.5
12%+/-1%bf
190lbs +/-2

Diet: 3500-3800cal/day
70-100g fat
250g protien
250-300g carbs

Goals: Put on 15+lbs of lean mass and maintain current bf%(preferably).

Last edited:
ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
I would definitely lower the m sten dose to 20 throughout and raise the DMZ dose to the 30's or even 40's. M sten is much stronger mg for mg and dmz needs to be dosed higher. People can run 45-60mg of DMZ for good results while only 20mg is what most take for m sten. You can raise to 30 but from my experience 20 is all thats needed and more DMZ is needed than 20mg. DEF dont start dmz at 10 just a waste

KamikazeKiid

Awards
I would definitely lower the m sten dose to 20 throughout and raise the DMZ dose to the 30's or even 40's. M sten is much stronger mg for mg and dmz needs to be dosed higher. People can run 45-60mg of DMZ for good results while only 20mg is what most take for m sten. You can raise to 30 but from my experience 20 is all thats needed and more DMZ is needed than 20mg. DEF dont start dmz at 10 just a waste
WHOOPS just realized I switched the dosages of Msten and DMZ, sorry I'm doing this on my phone in the tree stand because the deer don't feel like showing up lol. Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my second cycle running DMZ and Msten together. Last time I responded very well and went from 160-179 in a 4 week cycle @20mg a day of each. Generally a hard gainer mesomorph with low bf%. I will post starting pics the day I start the cycle. Any advice is welcomed. Thanks for looking!

Layout:
DMZ 10/20/20/20
Msten 20/30/30/30
Androtest 375/375/375/375 (test base)
Cycle supports: (all front loaded 1 week, run through pct)
Tudca 500-750mg/day
Liver support+ 3cap/d
Heart support+ 3cap/d
Glucosamine 2cap/d
Taurine 4cap/d
Along with daily vitamins (d3,multi,zinc,fish oil)

PCT:
Nova 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduce XT recommended dose
Anabeta Elite recommended dose
ArA 325mg
Have exemestane and caber on hand as well.

Stats:
24yo
5'10.5
11.5%bf
190lbs +/-2

Diet: 3500-3800cal/day
70-100g fat
250g protien
250-300g carbs

Goals: Put on 15+lbs of lean mass and maintain current bf%(preferably).
Gaining nearly 20 lbs and then maintaining all of it is impressive. How long ago was your last cycle? Any reason for tapering up on the DMZ dose when you already know you can handle it? Did you experience lethargy? Andro Test might not be able to counter lethargy completely but you can push through it. Keep a close eye on your blood pressure. Check it regularly.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Exactly a year ago I ran my last cycle. I ended up probably 176-178 a month or two later but i was overseas and was switching locations at the time which messed with my caloric intake at the time. I was able to maintain strength and weight through PCT though. The bottle I have now is dosed differently than my last so if I taper I will avoid higher Msten than I've run before. That was my thought process anyway. Actually I didn't experience any lethargy or drop in libido. I felt great in the gym and out. Just pissed A LOT. I'm definitely keeping an eye on my BP and lipids. Playing it extra safe.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly a year ago I ran my last cycle. I ended up probably 176-178 a month or two later but i was overseas and was switching locations at the time which messed with my caloric intake at the time. I was able to maintain strength and weight through PCT though. The bottle I have now is dosed differently than my last so if I taper I will avoid higher Msten than I've run before. Thst was my thought process anyway. Actually I didn't experience any lethargy or drop in libido. I felt great in the gym and out. Just pissed A LOT. I'm definiterly keeping an eye on my BP and lipids. Playing it extra safe.
Cool. Everything is GTG:bigok:

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
WHOOPS just realized I switched the dosages of Msten and DMZ, sorry I'm doing this on my phone in the tree stand because the deer don't feel like showing up lol. Thanks!
A fellow bow hunter nice!! Been hunting my entire life. What kind of bow do you shoot

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Diamond Carbon Cure right now. Similar to the Bowtech Carbon knight but single cam. How bout you?

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Before Photos. Please ignore the terrible posing and blurring lol. Wanted some pictures flexing and some not, to give the best idea of transformation at the end.
Morning weight was 188, tomorrow morning I start the cycle.
20171026_164125.jpg
20171026_163529.jpg
20171026_163508.jpg
20171026_164502.jpg
20171026_164048.jpg
20171026_163551.jpg
20171026_163918.jpg
20171026_164106.jpg
20171026_163039.jpg
20171026_181931.jpg

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Well day one started today. I forgot to mention I'm using hardcore anabolics Vicious 5 msten/dmz and will be adding in BSL SDMZ 2.0 after week 1 to get to the desired dosages. Still have a few bottles saves up and I wanna use them before they're old. I did legs today, so far dosed once AM and once PWO which was at 5pm tonight. It's early and it could be placebo because I get extra motivation when I know I'm on something, but my leg pumps felt stronger than normal when doing V Squats today. Not much to report other than that. I'll attach my workout below if anyone cares lol.
Screenshot_20171027-183503.png
Screenshot_20171027-183513.png

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Also forgot to mention current 1 rep maxs. BP: 270 Squat: 355 DL:425

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for da gainz, dmz is a fav, about to run some Msten here in a couple months myself. Xmas treat.

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Day 3: Just finished back and bi's. Not much to report but I did have a good pump, felt an increase in endurance and my vascularity was much better than normal. Too early to notice a change but I felt fuller. No "aplha-ness" yet. Here's my workout:
Screenshot_20171029-171247.png
Screenshot_20171029-171252.png

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Day 4: Woke up weighed 194.6, feeling fine so far. Libido up, no cramps or lethargy, peeing a lot more but I attribute that to increased water intake. Today was chest and tris and the pump was nasty. Felt huge and never felt like I needed to stop. Only reason I didn't keep going is my lifting partner was cooked, and we usually stay pretty even. Here's the workout:
Screenshot_20171030-191106.png
Screenshot_20171030-191112.png

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Day 5: Got an earlier than normal workout in. Short shoulder/lats/trap workout. My shoulders were so pumped I thought they might explode. Definitely feeling the pumps and alpha feeling now. No negative sides yet. Morning weight of 195.6. Here's the workout:
Screenshot_20171031-170357.png
Screenshot_20171031-170404.png

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Day 6: off day but did a little arms just to satisfy the itch. Not much to report, forgot to weigh in for the morning. Pumps are still crazy and fullness is real. Can definitely vouch for this Vicious 5. It's good to go.

Day 7: Today will be legs I'll follow up on that but I had to report I hit 199.2 today! No food in me and only boxers on. This is the most I've ever weighed and I still have a flat stomach, no bloat. Hopefully I'll finally break the 200 barrier soon!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for this one! Looking at this for a possible second cycle. Get them gainz!

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Day 18: up to 203, maxes are going up, and no sides yet. Fullness and pumps are awesome. Haven't been posting my workouts because no one seemed to be interested in that but I will be posting my after pics at the end!

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 18: up to 203, maxes are going up, and no sides yet. Fullness and pumps are awesome. Haven't been posting my workouts because no one seemed to be interested in that but I will be posting my after pics at the end!
What app are you using to log your workouts BTW? I'm still using paper and pen but your app looks pretty effective.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also what workout scheme are you following? I couldn't find what your doing. Just a 5 say split?

KamikazeKiid

Awards
It's called Fitocracy it's awesome. Logs PRs, can add friends, trade workouts, post updates and pictures etc.

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's called Fitocracy it's awesome. Logs PRs, can add friends, trade workouts, post updates and pictures etc.
Sweet I'ma take a look into it! How did you find it? Ive looked all over for one but they all seem like crap and designed by people who have taken too many drugs haha

KamikazeKiid

Awards
Sweet I'ma take a look into it! How did you find it? Ive looked all over for one but they all seem like crap and designed by people who have taken too many drugs haha
My friend turned me onto it, haven't looked back.