DMZ + M-sten by VL

Dgio

Awards
Have ran some mild PH’s in the past and SARMS but it’s been a few years. Thinking about dmz and msten from VL’s.
Here’s what I’m thinking (opinions/advice appreciated!)
6 week cycle
dmz@15mg 2xdaily msten@10mgx daily
For on cycle support tudca500mg daily? (Do you recommend anything else?)

PCT: is chlomid or nolva necessary? If I cant get these just don’t do the cycle or would something else suffice?

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Can’t comment on the dosages as I’ve only ever ran VL DMZ alone but you, again, 110% need a SERM (Nolva, Clomid) for PCT. If you don’t have that in hand prior to starting do not start. It took me damn near 5-6 weeks to feel somewhat “normal” after my 5 wk DMZ run with Clomid and MTest as my PCT. I now feel 100% and could never imagine where I’d be with no or BS PCT.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have ran some mild PH’s in the past and SARMS but it’s been a few years. Thinking about dmz and msten from VL’s.
Here’s what I’m thinking (opinions/advice appreciated!)
6 week cycle
dmz@15mg 2xdaily msten@10mgx daily
For on cycle support tudca500mg daily? (Do you recommend anything else?)

PCT: is chlomid or nolva necessary? If I cant get these just don’t do the cycle or would something else suffice?
I agree with Blynch1 ^.

What country do you live in?

clevelandsae

clevelandsae

Awards
the msten is legit. havnt tried the dmz. i understand you can use CEL AE +mtest in PCT as well

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can’t comment on the dosages as I’ve only ever ran VL DMZ alone but you, again, 110% need a SERM (Nolva, Clomid) for PCT. If you don’t have that in hand prior to starting do not start. It took me damn near 5-6 weeks to feel somewhat “normal” after my 5 wk DMZ run with Clomid and MTest as my PCT. I now feel 100% and could never imagine where I’d be with no or BS PCT.
Did you experience any post cycle gyno from DMZ? I’ve also seen some users say that it can increase prolactin? I just purchased 2 bottles of DMZ from vl. Was looking to start a cycle in June.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you experience any post cycle gyno from DMZ? I’ve also seen some users say that it can increase prolactin? I just purchased 2 bottles of DMZ from vl. Was looking to start a cycle in June.
YOU CAN GET THIS FROM ANY HORMONE.

I just want to be perfectly clear. there is a time period during PCT when literally everyone is susceptible to gyno from estrogen rebound. this happens as the androgen is pulled from regimen leaving the estrogen sky high in the presence of little or no test.

DMZ is a great oral with lighter sides than its parent molecule (superdrol).

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
YOU CAN GET THIS FROM ANY HORMONE.

I just want to be perfectly clear. there is a time period during PCT when literally everyone is susceptible to gyno from estrogen rebound. this happens as the androgen is pulled from regimen leaving the estrogen sky high in the presence of little or no test.

DMZ is a great oral with lighter sides than its parent molecule (superdrol).
So what’s the best way to avoid rebound estrogen? I’ve got Nolva and clomid on hand, do I need an AI as well?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like to use an AI but I wait for a couple weeks to employ it. remember when I spoke about the estrogen that is sky high and left unchecked? in an effort to normalize the body ramps up test production and this is the most likely cause of rebound estrogen.. the stuff getting aromatized during this period in pct.